Waiting... So who wants some romance!

Started by Godess Obsession, November 10, 2012, 05:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godess Obsession

So I'm waiting to get accepted but I would like to start role-playing before then.
Pretty much I'm up for anything really as long as it has a romance in it XD
I have a minimum of a one paragraph expectation (but of course I understand writers block)
I have a few plots in mind that could use some work and I'm really open to any genre. Fantasy and Slice of Life being my favorites.
So post here or shoot me a private message and we can plot together!
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Beguile's Mistress

The PM system is not available to unapproved members but please feel free to discuss your ideas here. 

Do you have any plot lines in mind for your stories or the type of characters you would play or are looking for?

Godess Obsession

yeah I just went a reread what I have access to and what not and figured that out DX
I have a few dry plots to work with

A man who is dating the daughter of a rich man. The rich man is married to his second wife and is a younger woman, who abuses her to no extent. The wife tries to make her husband love her in every way she knows how. The man who is dating the daughter sees this happening and slowly falls in love with this broken woman. The two of them are both roughly in mid thirties. The husband in his fifties and the daughter had just turned 18.

A group of friends are heading to NYC for new years. One is secretly in love with another and plans to confess a week later after the ball drops. (any gender pairing)

and a character idea for another plot yet to be determined XD

[imghttp://www.ehdwalls.com/plog-content/images/1280x800/girls/hot_and_sexy_girls_wallpapers_37-1280x800.jpg][/img]

Justine Andrews, grew up all over the streets of Southern California. Her and her mother moved all the time. Her mother had a hard time just letting go of the past and would run away with her problems. Usually she would meet a nice guy, later to find out he's married or wants to take there relationship a bit more seriously. When that happened, her mother Julie wouldn't be able to take it and would move. Justine learned to read the signs, a map of California on the kitchen table, her mother keeping her home from school for girls day out, and usually a new wardrobe. After a while she didn't care about all the moving, eventually learning not to hold onto anything too long. During her earlier attempts at life she dedicated herself to following her mothers footsteps, guy to guy and place to place like a gypsy. Now she is in her early thirties and when all the people she knew has already long ago settled down and started a family. She begins to doubt her life choices.

I'm cool with any gender pairing and I'm not picky on the characters I'm looking for or the kind of characters I play XD
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”