Looking for a Dom/Equal Male Character for a WoW RP [UN]

Started by Callys, March 23, 2009, 12:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callys

Hello! This is just an initial idea of something I've had running around in my brain for a while. I don't usually have plotlines planned out so think of these as more guidelines. I get ideas of pairings or sometimes just a feeling of how I would like things to go and don't delve into specifics until interest is secured.

I am submissive in nature interested in either men or women, or men playing women/women playing men. I can play either male or female roles. I am 100% into spanking and discipline, so keep in mind that I usually am gunning for something of the sort in my scenarios.

The current plotline I have going around in my head is something to the nature of The Craft of War by Percula. ww.vimeo.com/2625538 (Add another w to the www. I couldn't figure out how to post the link without having it imbed itself)

I am enthralled with the idea of a Blood Elf Rogue and a Human Paladin (or Rogue) having a romance, or just a sexual relationship and having to conceal each other from the other's homeland.

Possible ideas from that:
-The Rogue is captured in Stormwind and the Paladin is her appointed guard.
-The Human Rogue and the Blood Elf Rogue adventure together in romance.
-The Human Rogue and the Blood Elf Rogue compete with each other in Azeroth and end up in either a sexual or romantical relationship. Preferably the Human Rogue bests the Blood Elf Rogue

Or if you have any other ideas, I'm open to them :)

Aiden

I like the video a lot, If you want to talk via PM about this, I like the idea quite a bit.