Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Nope. Just me.

Xandi might be next, though.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

yeap I seen you callin and came a runnin

How bout TL now?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Elturel

Nope sorry to dissapoint, but its me ..

Though Tl may be around the corner

TheLegionary

Right, Elturel!

I suspect that Xandi is coming back...I have never seen an avatar with such a determined, fatale gaze!

Nico

Sorry! It's me. ;D

Elturel again. He has to show off his sexy avatar some more. :P

TheLegionary

Not his sexy avatar, but mine. Sorry to let you down?

Will you come here to advertise your cause, Nicholas?

Nico

But of course I will! ;D We have a winner! Ding ding diiiing!

Come on, Elturel! ;D

Zaphod

Xandria

Hmmm...nope...just Xandria.

Ok...now Xandi?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Zaphod

Finally she gets one!

It just might be Xandria again.

TheLegionary

Wrong.

What about the lady from the belle province?

Xandria

Oui! C'est moi!

Perhaps monsieur Legionary?

Zaphod

Xandria

Mais non!  Encore Moi!

M. Zaphod?

Zaphod

TheLegionary

Pas de tout, Zaphod! Où est Mademoiselle Xandria? Est-ce que Xandria reviendra nouvellement?

TaintedAndDelish

What? I did,'t understand that. Did someone say they had accute vaginitis?  No?.. Oh well..

*scratches his head as the phrase "accute vaginitis" transforms in his head to "accute vagina" and finally "a cute vagina"

Loves?

Xandria

Désolé, mais je ne pense pas! 

Perhaps someone tainted?

TaintedAndDelish

At your service.

*kneels and kisses Xandria's hand.

Perhaps some Lr2?

Anesa

Nope.. lol!  *Smooches Taint's tongue depressor*

Maybe Olive will post next?

Xandria

Anesa

Yeehaw!  *Gropes and huggles the sultry Xandria*

Is TL around?

Mordred

He (me, not the other, predicted, he) answers this with sliding hands around the eyes.. and a light bite on that perfect neck.. Not so, gorgeous, not so. :P

Hmm.. I will predict.. Xandria!
*See Pillory*