Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Samael

On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Scribbles

"I'm trouble, yeah trouble now, I'm trouble ya'll, I got trouble in my town!"

Pink- trouble (lyrics)
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Nitro

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Sapphie

The Distance - Hot Chelle Rae

"And just so you know, the distance is what's killing me, time and space have become my enemy~"

Xandria

Xandria

Xandria

Nitro

WyldRanger

A lot of heavy metal stuff tonight for a change  :-)

Xandria

Mordred

Quote from: Xandria on May 15, 2011, 10:34:03 PM
enigma- matrix theme remix

Ah one from the film that redefined my film-nuttiness. :) Love that one, which brings forth this one...

Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death
*See Pillory*

Nitro

Xandria

Quote from: Mordred on May 15, 2011, 10:43:53 PM
Ah one from the film that redefined my film-nuttiness. :) Love that one, which brings forth this one...

Oh that was awesome!  Thanks for posting! :-)  I like this one too, but it's in French...

matrix furax