Jecht's new ideas (M for F)

Started by Jecht, May 02, 2011, 08:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Hey everyone, I've been inactive for a few months now so I thought I should start getting back into it just before summer starts.

Grave Robber or Grave digger?

Matthew Vaughn is a tomb raider that is planning on exploring some unmapped ancient areas when he runs into his rival (your character) at a bar. At first they hit it off but when she not only turns his boyish charm but steals his satchel, it's war.

Basically I want this to be like Indiana Jones but with a female interest, thinking like Lora Croft, sexy, intelligent and smart. We can discuss what is involved.

Me and my girlfriend's evil ex-es (anything really)
This is very much inspired by Scott Pilgrim vs The World (both the movies and the books).This is how I see it.

Trent meets a girl that he is crazy about. What he doesn't know is she has evil exes that will at nothing to stop him from being with her. I can see humor being involved but also have a serious side with the fighting since it's harder to write silly fight scenes. If you've see the movie, Awesome! If you've read the books, even better.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Foxy DeVille

Oooo... that sounds like a lot of fun! Me me me!

Jecht

Awesome I'll PM so we can work out some ideas and where we want to go with it  :D
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Added Scott Pilgrim inspired plot
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Underworld Uncovered

A man falls into the wrong crowd then one that is worse:Vampires. He ends up falling in love with the Vampire king's daughter. The only way to be with her is being changed but she refuses to do it because she doesn't want to ruin his life.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry