Hillary for President??

Started by Lancis, October 21, 2006, 01:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

I feel sick. . .*shakes head*  The Gods are laughing at me. . .they just want to torture me.  Just when I think the acursed women is gone she finds another way in!
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Zakharra

Oh course. She's owed this.. ::)  Personally, I think they will have to pry this out of her hands, with crowbars or a Jaws of Life machine, because she won't give it up willingly. This is going to be done to the bitter end.

ShrowdedPoet

I know. . .and she thinks she was wronged because she's a women. . .shit. . .I'm a woman so does that make me sexist to my own gender?
Ons and Offs

Zakharra

I certainly don't. She might or might not. The more fanatical Women's rights groups probably will.

ShrowdedPoet

*sighs* the world is ending.  Hillary is really an alien from planet Zorianithor and she has wanted to be president of the earth country USA since she was but a little alien girl and when she came to earth her plans were foiled when her husband (a human) took the presidency from her.  Now she has dirt on the little bastard and he's helping her try to take the presidency when her plan is foiled yet again by Obama, who is also an alien from her rival planet.  BUT she has one more trick up her sleeve, she has dirt on Obama too so she's forcing him to make her his running mate. . .When he wins she's going to have him assassinated so she can take the country.
Ons and Offs

Zakharra

Lol. True, that explains so much.

QuoteWhen he wins she's going to have him assassinated so she can take the country.

Unfortunately, that's what a lot on the Republican side thinks. She would not neccessarily have him killed, highly unlikely since she would be one of the first people examined, but his reputation can be ruined and he can be impeached.
That can be done by surrogates.

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Zakharra on June 04, 2008, 11:24:48 AM
Lol. True, that explains so much.

Unfortunately, that's what a lot on the Republican side thinks. She would not neccessarily have him killed, highly unlikely since she would be one of the first people examined, but his reputation can be ruined and he can be impeached.
That can be done by surrogates.

It does doesn't it!  lol

Or some of the brain dead Hillary supporters (not all Hillary supporters are brain dead) might deside to kill him because they want Hillary in office.
Ons and Offs

Zakharra

That would set a real bad precident. A real bad one.

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Zakharra on June 04, 2008, 11:52:48 AM
That would set a real bad precident. A real bad one.

I know.  I'm really worried.  My dad, his dreams normally happen, had a real bad one about Obama getting assasinated. . .He wouldn't go into detail but he said it was bad. . .I'm worried.
Ons and Offs

Sugarman (hal)

Look this talk about assassination should stop right now. Im 65 and lived through 3 great men being done in... So STOP THAT SHIT... will ya!
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Sugarman (hal) on June 04, 2008, 01:30:33 PM
Look this talk about assassination should stop right now. Im 65 and lived through 3 great men being done in... So STOP THAT SHIT... will ya!

Well I'm sorry you were upset by this line of conversation but it is very possible.  I've heard many people say that they were going to kill him if he makes it to office.  It's a scary thought but it is possible.
Ons and Offs

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on June 04, 2008, 01:41:54 PM
Well I'm sorry you were upset by this line of conversation but it is very possible.  I've heard many people say that they were going to kill him if he makes it to office.  It's a scary thought but it is possible.

Many? What kind of people you running with woman? You best get some new friends  ::)
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Sugarman (hal) on June 04, 2008, 02:22:29 PM
Many? What kind of people you running with woman? You best get some new friends  ::)

Didn't say they were my friends.  I go to college and I hear all the loony ideas that shoot about the classroom.
Ons and Offs

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on June 04, 2008, 02:27:18 PM
Didn't say they were my friends.  I go to college and I hear all the loony ideas that shoot about the classroom.
Then it's your duty to to tell them we live in a country governed by the vote not by the gun. It's sick talk and should always be confronted. If I heard someone talking about killing you I'd better damn well say something... you'd want me to.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Sugarman (hal) on June 04, 2008, 02:38:57 PM
Then it's your duty to to tell them we live in a country governed by the vote not by the gun. It's sick talk and should always be confronted. If I heard someone talking about killing you I'd better damn well say something... you'd want me to.

I'm very unpopluar with other students because I do say something.  I live in a town full of stupid people.  I've come to accept it and be hated.
Ons and Offs

National Acrobat

Hillary can very easily get the VP nod. It's all in the convention. The VP is nominated just like the Presidential Candidate, through the delegates. We've gotten so used to the Candidate getting his choice in running mate that there is hardly ever a vote over the issue at the convention at it, it's usually rubber stamped. This year could be different. With the slim margin of delegates separating them, if the VP nomination actually goes to the floor this year, it could be interesting. All it takes is her pledged delegates to vote for her on the floor, and the VP selection process goes into a real nominating contest, which many speculate it will. If that's the case, many people feel that a lot of the superdelegates that had originally supported her, but switched to Obama, might support her for the VP as a conciliatory gesture.

It should be interesting. Many people are urging him to make her the VP simply so this sort of thing doesn't happen at the convention.

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: National Acrobat on June 04, 2008, 02:52:59 PM
Hillary can very easily get the VP nod. It's all in the convention. The VP is nominated just like the Presidential Candidate, through the delegates. We've gotten so used to the Candidate getting his choice in running mate that there is hardly ever a vote over the issue at the convention at it, it's usually rubber stamped. This year could be different. With the slim margin of delegates separating them, if the VP nomination actually goes to the floor this year, it could be interesting. All it takes is her pledged delegates to vote for her on the floor, and the VP selection process goes into a real nominating contest, which many speculate it will. If that's the case, many people feel that a lot of the superdelegates that had originally supported her, but switched to Obama, might support her for the VP as a conciliatory gesture.

It should be interesting. Many people are urging him to make her the VP simply so this sort of thing doesn't happen at the convention.

NO!  *covers face*  Thanks for dashing all my hopes. . .
Ons and Offs

National Acrobat

It's the process! Not trying to dash your hopes, but there is a lot to the VP than just the ceremonial opening of shopping malls and going to funerals. It has to be someone who can actually lead the country if needed, and the convention rules are set up to reflect this. Rarely do we have such a powerful pair of candidates running for the nomination, but Hillary has enough delegates and support to where if she tried hard enough, she could get on the ticket. Also, Obama has not easily coasted past her these past eight weeks or so.

Sugarman (hal)

National Acrobat absolutely correct... the decision will come before the convention to avoid just that. United we will have a far better chance to win in November.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: National Acrobat on June 04, 2008, 02:58:54 PM
It's the process! Not trying to dash your hopes, but there is a lot to the VP than just the ceremonial opening of shopping malls and going to funerals. It has to be someone who can actually lead the country if needed, and the convention rules are set up to reflect this. Rarely do we have such a powerful pair of candidates running for the nomination, but Hillary has enough delegates and support to where if she tried hard enough, she could get on the ticket. Also, Obama has not easily coasted past her these past eight weeks or so.

I know what you're saying but I DON'T want Hillary. . .
Ons and Offs

ShrowdedPoet

Hell, I don't want a democrat or a republican in office. . .*shakes head and walks away*
Ons and Offs

National Acrobat

I'm pretty sure Obama doesn't want Hillary, but he may not have a choice. Jimmy Carter has already come out and basically said it would be a bad idea. Hell, you get Bill if you get Hill, two for one!

ShrowdedPoet

Ons and Offs

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: National Acrobat on June 04, 2008, 03:04:12 PM
I'm pretty sure Obama doesn't want Hillary, but he may not have a choice. Jimmy Carter has already come out and basically said it would be a bad idea. Hell, you get Bill if you get Hill, two for one!

I also think that... but Hillary well need appeasement to go around her.
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

RubySlippers

When one has a knife at your throat and a hand on your wallet,
it doesn't matter if that knife is held in the left or right hand.

As far as I'm concerned Democrat or Republican- it doesn't matter they are going to keep stealing our freedoms and money in this country one way or another. Just the Republicans will cause blood since we are going to attack Iran at some point and then we are in for it a full scale real conflict with an organized military. Or the Democrats get in and that mean more government regulation, more mandates and more the government telling me all these new ideas are good for me like a parent talking to a child.