When angels fall, and demons rise (accepting everything

Started by abandoneddolly, December 03, 2013, 12:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleiades

Character name-

Zasara, the Angel of Inspiration

Age-

Will be 3,168 this July. 

How old they appear if angel or demon-   Zasara's appearance changes frequently.  See below. 

Any special skills or abilities-   Zasara brings out the best in others, that is her talent and her angelic function.  Heroes fight harder, artists and poets reach deeper, scholars are more insightful.  Even a common laborer puts more into his effort under her power.     

Any weapons-  Oh goodness, no.  She is a committed pacifist.  But she is also immortal, as drive and ambition on the part of others rekindles her power, and restores her.     

Appearance-  She is what others need to see, at that moment, thus she has a wide range of forms, but always female.  Around mortals, she is often invisible.  They usually don't even realize when they have been inspired by an Angel.  If she has a "normal" form it is a graceful young woman with a soft glow and a look of wonder and innocence about her.

History-

Zasara is an angel that frequently, if invisibly, answers Human calls.  She is there when there is a noble cause, and someone needs that extra ounce of inspiration.  Despite the fact that one might say she has a lot to be proud of, she has a deep guilt which is her weakness- first, some people are inspired to effort beyond the rational limit- she has driven people too do much, too fast, even to be self destructive.  Inspiration can become obsession. 

Julles

Haha, reminds me of Necia. I could see them beong good friends before Necia fell. :)

bubby

Plotting(ish) with Phantom, sent a PM to you dolly! I have pics and the overall idea for my char, just waiting on a confirmation and I'll finish her up!

Silver

Quote from: bubby on December 12, 2013, 03:59:33 PM
Plotting(ish) with Phantom, sent a PM to you dolly! I have pics and the overall idea for my char, just waiting on a confirmation and I'll finish her up!

Oh jezz.. this war just got real!
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

bubby

Julles

abandoneddolly

PhantomPistoleer

Name: Armârôs (Greek: Αρεαρώς)
    Alias: Accursed One, Master of Lies, Saint of Unjust Murder and Grimari
    Race: Demon Child of Belial

Orientation: Pansexual

Weapon:  Armârôs wields the following ancient artifacts as weapons:

• My Brother's Ax:    A legendary weapon wielded by none other than Cain, First Son of Adam and Eve, and given to him by God.  It was used to commit the First Murder of Man, and radiates with rancor and envy.  Any mortal man who wields it will be cursed to envy his fellow brother, and be driven into a furious frenzy that will not be satisfied unless innocent blood is spilled.  Furthermore, as an ancient divine relic, it is highly resistant to damage and the conflagration of hell.
    • The Cudgel of No Mercy:  Wielded by Armârôs when he was a Mortal Philistine from Gath, the Cudgel of No Mercy has cut swaths of men from this earth and taken them to the world above... or below.  The Cudgel of No Mercy is astoundingly heavy and radiates with pure evil.  It resonates with hell itself, thus intensifying its terrestrial impact.

Powers:

• Might:  Armârôs was once a very powerful mortal, and his rebirth as a demon spawn has magnified his strength astronomically.  He is as strong as fifty men, able to withstand blows that would destroy lesser beings with impunity and can bend steel with his hands.
    • Illusion:  Armârôs is able to cast visual and auditory illusions, but only upon mortals who are in a suspicious and/or envious state of mind.  Though his illusions can be very intricate, Armârôs prefers not to be overt about them.  For example, a man who suspects his wife of making him a cuckold might find evidence to her infidelity.
    • Suggestion:  Armârôs is able to whisper suggestions into the mortal ears of men and women and force them to be ... more proactive about what's bothering them.
    • Lie Detection:  Armârôs knows when he is lied to.

Abilities:
    • Flight:  Armârôs can fly at 40 MPH.
    • Penance Stare:  Like most demons, he can make mortals experience the torment of his or her victims.  The transference of information is instant.
    • Demonic Hellfire Manipulation:  Armârôs is capable of summoning hellfire.  He can wield it like a sword, throw it as a projectile and create simple objects, like walls.  Hellfire is an energy that burns a mortal's souls and injures divine figures, but does not necessarily generate heat.

Appearance:  Armârôs' appearance alters depending on his purposes.  Please see accompanying image.

History: Armârôs was a Mortal born to Orpah, Sister of Ruth, Grandmother of King David.  In fact, it was King David who killed him -- Golyāṯ, Champion of the Philistines, and bane of the Men of Israel.  Upon dying, his real father, the Demon Belial, came to him and whisked his spirit away as David defiled his body by sawing his head off his thick neck.  Within his son, Belial saw an inspired being who would constantly be unsatisfied with heaven above.  In turn, Golyāṯ -- now Armârôs -- could not do anything but seethe at the injustice of losing to someone so undeserving as little David.  Seeing that David had been given the battle by the Agents of Heaven, Armârôs began his long war against the angels.  At first, his methods and tactics that he brought from the mortal world did very little in the way against them, so as time churned and history was forgotten, Armârôs began to use new means to battle.  They were underhanded.  They were deceptive.  They were of mean-spirit, and many innocents have lost themselves on account of it.[/list][/list]
    Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

abandoneddolly

Character name-Azazel
    Age- very old she claims she don't remember anymore
    How old they appear if angel or demon- early twenties

Any special skills or abilities-
    Illusion- Azazel can make people see whatever she wants them to see. This is her favorite trick, and she has left people in her own fantasy world for years before, until the poor human has gone insane, and went on a killing spree that eventually ended in taking his own life.

Charisma- Azazel is very charismatic, and can talk her way out of most situations.

Sight- sometimes Azazel can see small things about people. Usually unless it catches her interest she chooses to ignore it.

Any weapons-Azazel has always hated violence. She would rather talk her way out of a situation. She dose have a sword that Lucifer gave her. It came from the first battle. It's rarely unsheathed.

Appearance-

History- Azazel was very close to Lucifer before his fall. She didn't join him in battle, but did not fight against him either. She remained a neutral party. Where her friend envied The masters new toys, Azazel was curious, almost obsessed with them. She went down to earth and befriended them. She taught them many things like how to make S taught men to make knives, swords, shields, and how to devise ornaments and cosmetics.She convinced other angels to go down and teach the humans to, and they even started to have relationships with humans. Relationships that God forbid. Azazel likes humans, but doesn't think of them as friends, more like interesting pets to use and experiment on.

Azazel was captured by archangel Raphael and chained to the rough and jagged rocks of [Ha] Duduael. Where she was supposed to stay until judgment, but she managed to find escape from an old friend and returned to earth. Afraid that the Father would discover her she retreated to Hell. She rekindled old relationships with Lucifer and climbed high in the ranks of hell becoming one of Lucifer's go to Demons.

Aiden

Such an awesome concept, makes me want to bring my own concept version of "Lucifer" but would not fit the setting.

Lucifer the "Redeemed"  XD

Julles

Yay, more people! :D And if anybody wants to plot with poor little Necia, let me know. I know I still have to get the rest of her history up, I'm working on a lot of things right now. But, soon!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Julles on December 13, 2013, 12:02:12 AM
    Yay, more people! :D And if anybody wants to plot with poor little Necia, let me know. I know I still have to get the rest of her history up, I'm working on a lot of things right now. But, soon!

Well, I would at least want my demon to know Necia... intimately.  Well, I lied.  Just carnally.  ;)
    Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

Julles

Haha. Well, when I finish her Bio I am sure it will be easy to say that they would know each other.  ;)

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Julles

I could see Lina and Necia being enemies, beyond just the angel/demon thing. Maybe good friends (before her fall) turned to enemies (before and after her fall)? Idk, just spit balling.  ::)

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Silver on December 13, 2013, 12:13:46 AM
    Anyone want to plot anything with miss Lina?

Yes.  I would love it for my demon to absolutely hate Lina, and want to see her body ravaged by a thousand warriors before being submerged in the pits of Tartarus where she belongs.  ^_^
    Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

Silver

Quote from: Julles on December 13, 2013, 12:16:26 AM
    I could see Lina and Necia being enemies, beyond just the angel/demon thing. Maybe good friends (before her fall) turned to enemies (before and after her fall)? Idk, just spit balling.  ::)

Well perhaps one sided enemies.. Lina has compassion for everyone on whatever side.. perhaps her downfall a bit..

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on December 13, 2013, 12:18:45 AM
    Yes.  I would love it for my demon to absolutely hate Lina, and want to see her body ravaged by a thousand warriors before being submerged in the pits of Tartarus where she belongs.  ^_^

Touche...

Julles

Quote from: Silver on December 13, 2013, 12:20:11 AM
    Well perhaps one sided enemies.. Lina has compassion for everyone on whatever side.. perhaps her downfall a bit..

Could easily be one-sided... Necia is a little... temperamental.  >:)

abandoneddolly

Character name-Ariel "Lion of God' "Angel of nature"
    Age- She was created with the garden
    How old they appear if angel or demon- 25
    Any special skills or abilities-

Healing- She can heal injures to a certain extant with a touch.She can heal any creatures injuries even animals and plants.

Shape shift- Ariel can take different forms. She likes to change into a lion as her name sake.

Communication- she can communicate with animals and plants, and call them to her aid if needed.

Any weapons- A fiery sword,and a bow and arrow  Ariel would rather heal then fight.

Appearance-

History- Ariel was created as a caretaker of the gardens. She barely paid any attention to the humans, or even the doings of the other angels. She would rather prefer the company of the plants and animals then of anything else. She spent her days in the gardens making sure everything was happy and healthy. her favorite thing to take care of was the tree of life for it was the most powerful and beautiful plant in the garden.

Ariel took notice of the fight between the angels and the demons only because of what they were doing to the earth. There were plants and animals on that planet suffering, screaming in pain because of the destruction of her kind. It horrified her. She wanted to go to earth and try to salvage it. To heal whatever life she could before everything was destroyed. She begged her father to let her go. At first the father refused to let her go, but he was also troubled by the state the earth was in. So after much pleading he agreed, and so Ariel left  her home in the garden for earth which she virtually knew nothing about.

Julles

Aww I was going to make a shape-shifting animal lover. Lol. Great minds. :D

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

abandoneddolly

Ok its crazy late. I have to go to sleep .
    I just wanted to get all my characters up tonight.

I really like your demon  Phantom

This game will probably start Monday. I'm doing a day with my kid Sunday, but I have all Monday off to work on it.

I'm thinking maybe a week of us just getting to know the world and characters and stuff, and then I'll start adding the little plot points I have.With work and kidlets.  I might move this game a little slow. Especially around this time with the holidays I'm working more hours as everyone and their grandma is at the store buying stuff constantly iit seems.  I see some of you are getting together, that's awesome I love that. If your not together with anyone don't worry. I'm going to do my best to make sure that no one is left out.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Julles on December 13, 2013, 12:29:01 AM
    Aww I was going to make a shape-shifting animal lover. Lol. Great minds. :D

Ariel is my favorite angel. I had to use her.

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on December 13, 2013, 12:35:33 AM
    More angels to do wicked things to... ::sinister laugh::

pfff you can try.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: abandoneddolly on December 13, 2013, 12:39:26 AM
    Ariel is my favorite angel. I had to use her.

pfff you can try.

I -will- try.  ::goes to retrieve the bonds::
    Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

Julles

Sits back and watches with an aged scotch and a sinister grin in the dark corner.