Game of Thrones/ASOIAF - King, Targaryen and House Lords/Ladies wanted!

Started by Ramael, January 26, 2011, 10:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Yes darlin', my brain is scrambling on how to approach allies/enemies. It will be covered ICly indeed, and my first post(s) will be from Pyke, settling into the character, then traveling to Lannisport. Reading through other posts I still need to do as well, and the otgher chars too.

Happy to be on board! I'm assuming I can go ahead and make my posts in the Lannisport thread, but just make sure to headline mine as *In Pyke* or somesuch?

Ramael

Write up that post, but I'll make you a Pyke thread for you to post it in. I need to make a Kingsroad thread as well.

bubby

Swashbuckler

Ramael

We have a possible Targaryen heiress in the works, but I'm totally open to having a brother/sister combination. I'm imagining them to feature a lot and they may have to part ways, too...they have a lot of work to do.

So, yes is the answer.

Swashbuckler

I'd love to make the brother then!  Could you let the other player know and see if they are game?  I don't really have much to write character sheet wise until I know what they are planning as well.  *grin*

Ramael

The other player is BabyBird, she'll either be sending you a PM or posting here so you can plot your white-haired, noble, dragon-fetishing siblingness together :D

Aemirys

Hello!

I am the said individual interested in playing a Targaryen Heiress.

I'll PM you Swashbuckler.

BB
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★