Ideas and Desires: Izzie's Story Ideas

Started by izzie88, October 18, 2009, 10:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izzie88

Hi everyone!

I have a bunch of different story ideas bouncing around in my head, some of which are more developed then others. If you have any interest in joining one please PM me! I'd love to discuss ideas with you!

My ideas fall mainly into two categories: contemporary roleplays and historical roleplays. My tastes and general approach is similar in both. To get a better idea of what that is, take a look at my ONS and OFFs thread. In summary, I'm a submissive character and I like dominant, masculine males for partners, though I'm not into BDSM.

Here we go:

Historical Roleplay Ideas:

Pride and Prejudice. I love the book and I love Mr. Darcy. I'd love to write a roleplay between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy, within the larger context of the novel.

Her Roman Soldier. This is a story about a young noblewoman and her sexual evolution during the time of Julius Caesar. She is slowly seduced by a powerful young playboy of a nobleman who initially wants her only as a trophy, but soon falls in love with her. This story will focus more on mind games and mutual manipulation.

The Royal Captive. This story is set in the Middle Ages. A young princess' country is taken over by foreign forces and she is captured by their leader. He wants to turn her into his personal whore, but she is too proud and resists. However, through the course of their interactions, both come to respect each other and eventually love each other.

Boleyn. This is a story about the relationship between Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn. It will look at how Anne manipulated Henry into falling in love with her and leaving his wife, and the high political stakes of his doing so. It is somewhat based on the TV show The Tudors.

The House Guest. This story is about a young noblewoman, Elizabeth--the daughter of a high ranking Duke--in the 1500s 1600s. Her brother, who has become Duke following the death of their father, hosts his best friend and fellow Duke for the winter. This friend, a notorious rake, is strongly attracted to Elizabeth, and uses his extensive sexual experience to seduce the naive, innocent girl. Though he initially only feels a physical attraction and fascination with her, over the course of her gentle refusals he falls in love with her. They must keep their relationship secret, especially from her brother, in order to protect her reputation.

The Sweetest Courtesan Set in Venice in the 1500s, this story explores how a culture of hedonistic excess and strict social boundaries affect a young couple from different classes who fall deeply in love. Isabelle Denapoli grew up as the youngest daughter of a Venetian nobleman. She has a curious and adventurous spirit which often causes her to flaunt convention and do as she pleases. Though her family has little money, she becomes great friends with the children of the most influential family in Venice--Maria and her older brother Marco. Marco leaves home to serve in the army as a teen, and when he returns his relationship with Isabelle changes. They quickly fall in love, but soon separate when they realize they cannot marry because of the difference in their stations.
Isabelle is miserable and angry, and her grief is only compounded when her father died. Fearing financial ruin, her mother tells her she must become a courtesan, believing that Belle's natural charm and undeniable beauty would provide a good living for the family. Though she is resistant at first, as she hears more news about Marco's upcoming wedding she begins to embrace the life of a courtesan, and eventually becomes the most desired woman in all of Italy.
When Marco returns from his travels to find his friends and peers receiving Belle's sweet attention, when all he receives is her anger, he vows to win her love again, no matter the cost.

Contemporary Roleplay Ideas

Grey's Anatomy. I'd like to do a roleplay based on the TV show Grey's Anatomy. I'd like to focus on the relationship between Mark and Lexie--an older, more experienced doctor who has a reputation as a womanizer, and the innocent, quirky young intern he falls in love with.

Winter Break. This is about a high school senior who, while away on a winter ski vacation, finds that she is staying in the same hotel as her teacher. Both have feelings for the other, but have ignored them because a relationship between them is wrong. Somehow, they end up stranded somewhere alone, and their attraction becomes harder to ignore.

Prom Night. This will be about a high school senior and the trouble she gets into on prom night. She parties with her boyfriend in the beginning, and later either he drugs her or she drinks too much and he proceeds to take her virginity.

Alright, that's all I've got for now. Please PM me if you're interested in any of these stories! They're only general ideas and I'm very open to input.

Thanks!

Jecht

Your ideas are interesting. I'd love to come up with something with you. Maybe something along the lines of your plot "Her Roman soldier".
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

izzie88

Quote from: Jecht on October 18, 2009, 11:22:59 PM
Your ideas are interesting. I'd love to come up with something with you. Maybe something along the lines of your plot "Her Roman soldier".

Thank you! I'd love to play out Her Roman Soldier with you. Do you have any ideas for how it should go?

izzie88

Updated! New idea for a historical roleplay.

The House Guest. This story is about a young noblewoman, Elizabeth--the daughter of a high ranking Duke--in the 1500s 1600s. Her brother, who has become Duke following the death of their father, hosts his best friend and fellow Duke for the winter. This friend, a notorious rake, is strongly attracted to Elizabeth, and uses his extensive sexual experience to seduce the naive, innocent girl. Though he initially only feels a physical attraction and fascination with her, over the course of her gentle refusals he falls in love with her. They must keep their relationship secret, especially from her brother, in order to protect her reputation.

This is one of my favorite ideas, though it is not entirely developed. Please PM if you're interested in playing the Duke!

izzie88

Hi Everyone!

I've been gone for a while but I'm back now and I have a ton of new ideas I'd love to start playing around with. This is one of my favorites, so please PM me if you're interested!

The Sweetest Courtesan
Set in Venice in the 1500s, this story explores how a culture of hedonistic excess and strict social boundries affect a young couple from different classes who fall deeply in love. Isabelle Denapoli grew up as the youngest daughter of a Venitian nobleman. She has a curious and adventurous spirit which often causes her to flaunt convention and do as she pleases. Though her family had little money, she became great friends with the children of the most influential family in Venice--Maria and her older brother Marco. Like most noblemen, Marco served in the army as a teen, and was away from home for several years. When he returned, his relationship with Isabelle changed, and they quickly fell in love. They loved each other deeply, but when Marco's father began to pressure him to find a wife, it was made clear that they could not marry because of the difference in their station.
Isabelle was miserable and angry, and her grief was only compounded when her father died. Fearing financial ruin, her mother coached her in becoming a courtesan, believing that Belle's natural charm and undeniable beauty would provide a good living for the family. Though she was resistant at first, as she heard more news about Marco's upcoming wedding she began to embrace the life of a courtesan, and eventually became the most desired woman in all of Italy.
When Marco returns from his travels to find his friends and peers receiving Belle's sweet attention, when all he receives is her anger, he vows to win her love again, no matter the cost.

Ok, so I know that was long, and not exactly my best piece of writing, but it's just to give you a general idea. I'd love to hear input/ discuss ideas, so PM me and let me know what you think!

P.S. I'm also looking for someone to play the Duke in my story The House Guest (see above). If you have any interest, give me a shout!

izzie88

Updated: The Sweetest Courtesan and The House Guest.