The Vampire Teacher and her Student [MUL]

Started by HybridHalf, July 21, 2008, 07:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

Original thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=15436.0

My other partner encountered some posting problems at her end and I forgot about the thread till I saw a pic set on Renderotica that reignited my interest to revive it with new content.

Basic (Modified) Plotline: Luxora is the Head Proctor of an Outworld School for Evil creatures (like other Vampires, Demons, Devils, Zombies, etc.). This realm has an active Slave Trade of sorts with kidnapped humans from the Real World. Luxora has fancied a Youngish (Either  "20's" young or Young-looking) Human Female to "help" her start up a Class she wants to run at the school, and commissions some Slave Hunters to get one Human female. The other player will play the kidnapped female who is "groomed" into her new role.

I could also adopt the idea that the human female is willing to get into the role for some reason as well. A wananbe goth, or wannabe vampire, or finds serving one a personal fantasy for her. Or somethign similar in vein.

So i'm leaning to these tags: [NC-E/H], [BON/-E].

CharlieSariel

Kay.. this one tickles like my everything.  I am very very willing to discuss the story and character with you if you want to contact me  ^_^ 

Current Posting Rate - Approximately 1 to 2 posts per week