News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Woman dies trying to pleasure herself with showerhead

Started by Doomsday, October 22, 2009, 03:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Doomsday

I don't like to trivialize death but I heard the best pun concerning this "What a douche".

DonaGothika

My god. . .

There are better ways to get off. . .How terrible! :-\
MY APOLOGIZES. . . I'VE BEEN AWOL and LIFE HAS KICKED MY BUTT SOME!!! Sorry to all I had to leave hanging--real life is well. . . tough LOL!
OOo's

Skye

o_o
O_O
- _ -

((O_O))

"'"...death by misadventure."'"
That should be on her gravestone.
/morbid humor
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Morven

Damn.  How would you even DO that?  They said "home-made", must have been some scary contraption.
NaNo word count: 50,180 (done with NaNo, but not with the story ...)
Ons & Offs (generalities and explanations) | New Ons & Offs (checklist) | Apologies & Absences

thebobmaster

Yeesh...my vagina hurt just thinking about it, and I don't even have one.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

MercyfulFate

Wow that's pretty gruesome.

That being said, dying while pleasuring oneself isn't the worst way to go. Although this kind of changes that...

Rhapsody

A ten-inch copper pipe that causes tearing to the abdomen and uterus doesn't exactly sound like "pleasure" to me.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Morven

I find myself sickly curious as to how she managed it.  Did she slip or something and it impaled her, or what?
NaNo word count: 50,180 (done with NaNo, but not with the story ...)
Ons & Offs (generalities and explanations) | New Ons & Offs (checklist) | Apologies & Absences

Oniya

The person who found her apparently heard something that sounded like a slip and fall.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kotah

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Doomsday

Quote from: Dirge on October 26, 2009, 04:45:53 PM
A ten-inch copper pipe that causes tearing to the abdomen and uterus doesn't exactly sound like "pleasure" to me.

Thus the term 'trying'.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

I'm sorry, but I laughed. Not because she died....

Elven Sex Goddess

The article reads with giving the supposition of her own statements and other.  That she was in the shower, with the presumed reason she inserted the shower head to use it as a douching.   Now I would assume this was one the hand held shower heads.   Now it can be supposed in either way of either getting off on it or having a obsession with cleanliness.  She was at it for a bit.   So while still with the inserted shower head, had slipped and thus impaled herself and caused the damage.   Then in her haste, because instant realization she had really fucked up.  She pulls the shower head from herself, goes to get out so she can call out for help.  But she has been taking  a shower.  An it can be concluded it was in a bathtub, not a shower stall.  So she slips falls and hits her head.  This is the bump that is heard, and causes the guy to come and investigate.   So she basically bled out internally.   An this is how the court seen it with the ruling.

It hurts to think about.  I am glad I took a shower already and that it is a fixed fixture, not that I try such. 

Oniya

I have one of those hand-held shower devices.  And - I realize that women push babies' heads out, but I honestly can't imagine a standard shower attachment going in.   :-X
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Zorak

Well... we have a hand-held shower that's an "oxygenator" shower-head, and is actually kind of "bullet" shaped, so yeah - it could go in.

An an equally gruesome, and unrelated note...

The Nazi's used to "experiment" by putting hoses in a woman's vagina, sealing it up, and seeing how much water/pressure could be forced in before something.. um... broke.

How's that for creepy...

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Quote from: Zorak on October 27, 2009, 04:46:03 PM
An an equally gruesome, and unrelated note...

The Nazi's used to "experiment" by putting hoses in a woman's vagina, sealing it up, and seeing how much water/pressure could be forced in before something.. um... broke.

How's that for creepy...
Eww. Zorak that... well nasty, but an interesting fact.

Brittany

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 27, 2009, 02:15:32 PM
The article reads with giving the supposition of her own statements and other.  That she was in the shower, with the presumed reason she inserted the shower head to use it as a douching.   Now I would assume this was one the hand held shower heads.   Now it can be supposed in either way of either getting off on it or having a obsession with cleanliness.  She was at it for a bit.   So while still with the inserted shower head, had slipped and thus impaled herself and caused the damage.   Then in her haste, because instant realization she had really fucked up.  She pulls the shower head from herself, goes to get out so she can call out for help.  But she has been taking  a shower.  An it can be concluded it was in a bathtub, not a shower stall.  So she slips falls and hits her head.  This is the bump that is heard, and causes the guy to come and investigate.   So she basically bled out internally.   An this is how the court seen it with the ruling.

It hurts to think about.  I am glad I took a shower already and that it is a fixed fixture, not that I try such.

This just made me feel really ill :-(  The poor woman.  I know it initially sounds funny and all, but this is really really sad.

Rhapsody

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 27, 2009, 02:15:32 PMIt hurts to think about.  I am glad I took a shower already and that it is a fixed fixture, not that I try such.

I've used a detachable shower head with multiple spray settings before, but I never, ever thought or wanted to try inserting it. 
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Oniya

The closest I've come is to consider directing the spray at sensitive regions from a few inches away, then messing with the massage functions.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Inkidu

Do you suppose she knew whether or not she was coming or going?

-Macabre sense of humor-
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Quote from: Spookidu on October 27, 2009, 05:57:41 PM
Do you suppose she knew whether or not she was coming or going?

-Macabre sense of humor-

LMAO ok you guys have to stop making me laugh about this, I feel bad now