Moonlit Lovers (F lf M)

Started by wolventears, January 02, 2018, 05:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So I have this werewolf plot that I had going a couple years ago that had to end do to my partner having to leave E, so I'd love to start this story anew.  So go ahead and read on.
A Werewolf's Mate
Allyson Monroe demanded herself to order a drink. She definitely deserved one. As she waved at the bartender, he took one look at her and it was apparent he didn't like what he saw because he then turned his attention to a skinny bottle blonde with fake tits that had just walked up to the bar. God dammit. She wasn't horrible looking. With the way her red button down stretched tightly over her generous breasts and her cleavage looked amazing, if she had to say so herself. And her black pencil skirt clung to her hips and ass like a second skin, but it just didn't leave men ogling like this kind of outfit did in the movies. This was the last thing she needed after being dumped by Mark. Whom she had been with for the last five years of her life.

At the age of 26, he had been all that she had known. They had met in high school, him the geeky nerd and her the bigger girl the guys didn't look at. So there had been an instant connection. He had gotten the job as lead news anchor that he had wanted so badly and she had helped motivate him but when he had finally gotten the job six months before, his success had grabbed the attention of a tiny wisp of a thing at the news station, the co-anchor. He had even started dressing what he considered professional and the things he had once liked, were now beneath him.

He had money so he needed money on his arm and Teresa was it. With her own fake boobs and the hair she got done for $100 a month, she was perfect for the new Mark.

Tears threatened to fall again, but she wouldn't let them. She was over the shit and Mark. Yes, she was a thicker girl, and had a little bit of a belly, but by no means was she fat. Since Mark had started working at the news station and before he had gotten lead anchor, he had her go on those fad diets and even try those stupid work out routines. But no matter how much she worked out and practically starved herself, she was thick. Wasn't it said that men liked curves? Well, she had to call bullshit on that one.

Finally, the Barbie walked away from the bar and the bartender walked over to her. He forced a smile. "What can I get you?"

"Vodka tonic," she told him. "And I want them to keep coming, okay?"

He looked at her, his eyes widening. "Um, okay. Everything alright, miss?"

Like he even cared. "Yeah, now how about that drink?"

Yeah, she was going to get drunk. She wasn't driving, so, she really didn't give a shit. She'd drink her sorrows away, maybe be brave enough to dance on the dance floor then go home, hopefully to drunk to cry anymore.

The bartender left and was back within moments, placing her drink in front of her. She smiled in thanks and before he could leave, downed it in a couple gulps before lifting her glass for another one. He gave her that wide eyed look again, but took the glass and made her a fresh one.

"Would you like to start a tab?"

"Yes, I would, please," she said before he turned around to get her another.

Your character has been with women aplenty. But mainly only other werewolves since human's can't seem to be able to take his strength.
That though, was until he met her.
He caught her scent first and it was like being hit by a semi truck moving at full speed and when he sees her, he sees a woman who is more than skin, bones, and hard muscle. He sees a woman with curves who is soft and toothsome. A woman who he'd love to keep warm at night if she'd let him.
Only problem is, he can be a creature of her nightmares and there is more to him than what those Twilight movies made out werewolves to be. Can she love a monster, sharp teeth and all?

If you find yourself interested, please PM me, do not respond here. And check my Ons & Offs in my signature to see if we'd mesh. Talk to you soon.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

wolventears

Figured I'd throw this one out there again. PM me if interested.

wolventears

wolventears

I still love this plot, so throwing it out there to see if I can catch a nibble.