A Little Lick of Inspiration

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 23, 2010, 02:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

A little Lick of Inspiration

Welcome to my little corner of E! 
I very rarely do one on one's, as some of you may already be aware of. 
But sometimes I do get the urge to play in one, so this thread is where I can come to scratch that itch. 

If it's crossed out, it's taken.

A Probing examination
MXF

Fresh out of high school, and just starting college, 18 year old Sadie Cruise has never in her life has a gynecological exam.  Growing up with a neglectful father, the topic just never came up.  But the conversations with the other girls, especially her new roommate, has made her a bit self conscious about not going in to do something that they say is not only common, but necessary.  But still, she's a bit nervous, and sitting there in the waiting room doesn't make it any easier.  The fact that the doctor is a man, and good looking one at that, only makes her squirm, and she knows it can't be normal to get excited at such a time, but she can't help it.

I would be playing the part of 18 year old Sadie, and you would be playing the doctor.  I see this game as being highly erotic.  Sadie would be the shy, girl next door type, who finds herself with an odd fetish for medical exams.  And the Doctor could be either, a highly unethical man who uses his position to molest girls, or a man who can't help himself, and needs to do naughty things to her because of lust :)

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

NinaN

If you don't object to a female writer playing your male Gyn, I'd love to do this story with you.

My idea would be for a doctor who is pretty well behaved, but with a past.  Once, early in his career he had gotten carried away with a young patient.  He had felt guilty for what he was doing at the time, but then the girl had reported him.  There was an investigation, but fortunately for my character, no charges were ever filed.

But now, during the initial phases of his examination of young Sadie, something stirs inside of him.  Something powerful.  He resists it initially, but soon the stirring becomes irresistable and he finds himself on the same dark path as he travelled years ago.

undisclosedtoyou

NinaN, I have no problem with having a female writing partner playing a male.  I looked over your O/O's, and even your past post's, and I think we can possibly write well together. 

I really liked your idea/spin on the game; his past history, and motivations for acting inappropriately was what I was looking for.  Sadie, wouldn't be completely innocent or naive, she's not a virgin, and her history tells of her taking care of herself at a young age.  Despite that, she's a fairly outgoing, and happy girl still settling into womanhood.  And the idea of someones eyes actually studying that most private part of herself makes her knees shake and her palms sweat. 

She's supposed to be the victim, he's in a position of power and his desires caused him to act inappropriately towards this girl; and at first she even feels like a victim.  But after a few days to think it over, she comes to the startling revelation that she can't stop thinking about it, even during private times when she should be thinking about naked men and throbbing members(that part made me laugh.)

Depending on how far you want this game to go, I can see her going back for another "examination," if only because she can't help herself.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

NinaN

Oh, that would be good.  I had thought perhaps that the good doctor would schedule a follow-up appointment on some pretense, but I like the idea of her scheduling an appointment on her own even better.  I'm thinking of the messages that sends to her gyn.  Great!

Yes, I can definitely see a second examination, and even further if you want to continue the story.  It may be that, with her repeated calling for new appointments, the doctor realizes that she is in search of something more, and gives it to her. 

Or, on her second visit, he throws caution to the wind and discovers some anomaly during his extended examination that requires some highly unorthodox  course of treatment that he is only too happy to provide.

The story might even involve blackmail at some point and or travel down the D/s path

If you'd like to discuss this further, would you like to take it to PMs?  Or continue to plan here?

undisclosedtoyou

We can definitely take this to PM.  I'll send you one, and we can discuss anything else that needs to be discussed before the game starts :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

NinaN

Sounds good!  If we decide to plan this beyond 1 or 2 doctor visits, we should discuss how to keep enough plot in the story so it's not one long sex scene.  Like, how, and where, and on what other levels the characters will relate to each other.