The Temple of Nyx [MUL] full

Started by Jade, August 19, 2009, 09:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade

This RP is a collaboration between jadenscam and Etheya.
At the moment we're looking at NC-H/coercion, group sex, possibly light BON.

Looking for two male RPers to be Apollo’s priests.
Priest 1: the one that foolishly tries to seduces Ariana TAKEN
Priest 2: the one that rapes Cyrene TAKEN
(character profiles on the priestesses can be found below)

The setting would take place in the past or an alternate universe where the Greek gods were heavily worshipped. It would include two high priestesses of the Temple of Nyx, goddess of the night. Nyx is one of the primordial deities born of Chaos, one of the first things to come into creation. Her power is vast with beauty to match. Even the mighty Zeus would not dare anger her. Besides haven given birth to many powerful deities, Nyx is also an oracle. Throughout the centuries, the Titans as well as the mighty Olympians have consulted her for her prophecies.

The temple is hidden deep within the caves of a mountain where her priestesses live to serve the night. Only the high priestesses can receive her visions without losing their minds. 

This specific story would take place with two of Apollo’s followers that have been sent to seek aid from Nyx’s visions. While there is no open resentment between to two groups, the priestesses of the night are not allowed to mate with those of the day. With that said, the presence of the two handsome priests creates much tension in the temple.

Eventually, one of the priestesses is coerced/seduced by the Apollo priest. Her fellow high priestess walks in on them and threatens to reveal what they’ve done. However, the other priest who had been frowning upon his partner’s intentions caught her just in time. Unwilling to go down along with his fellow priest’s mistake, he rapes the high priestess, tainting her as well.

Where we go from there can take many directions.

We can also discuss more specific details before starting.

Jade

Name: Cyrene
Appearance: The followers of Nyx are chosen for their beauty to represent the image of their deity and Cyrene fits the criteria well. She stands at 5’7” with long, midnight hair that almost looks blue in the light. Like her fellow Sisters, she has pale skin as a result from living under the night sky most of her life. Her pale blue eyes make her look not quite human; the mismatched features of her face giving her a strange, ethereal beauty.
Personality: She is a hard-worker that strives to be the best. While Cyrene would like to believe she has high morals, she can be a hypocrite. She is headstrong and sometimes acts without thinking. After her years of servitude, she is proud of her position as high priestess and would do anything to keep it.

Etheya

Name: Ariana (Ah ree Ah nah)
Appearance: With deep sapphire eyes, porcelain white skin, and her odd platinum blond (often mistaken as ivory white) hair, Ariana has an otherworldly appearance that priests and priestesses of the deities tend to have. Even with her strange features, she only stands at the average height of 5'6".
Personality: With a quiet disposition, Ariana is shy with a hint of naivety about her. However, under her demure behavior lies a passionate nature that shows its ardor on occasion when provoked. Her reason for following her goddess is quite simple. She loves Nyx as the goddess provided her with a reason for being.

-Will Edit Later...I suppose...-

Jade

Lol hun, I think people should know how to pronounce Ariana.

Etheya

There's two ways of pronouncing. Jerk.  :'(

(Hahaha! Just kidding. You know I love you~!)

Briana and Brianna sound slightly different!!!!!

Zero

What? How do you pronounce Briana different than Brianna?
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Jade

Zero, you stalker you!

Knowing her, I think she's talking about the difference between white trailer park accent and the more elegant way of saying Briana....

Etheya

Close enough Jade. :D

It's the same way the "A" in Anna and Avocado sound different. The whole long vowel vs. short vowel story.

Jade

Not close enough. It's exactly what you meant. I just worded it differently.  :P

Enmuro

I'd be game, if this char sounds okay with you all. It'd be my first char of this sort but Ive been meaning to branch out. *Avoids conversation on mispronouncing names.* I think I'm still banned from calling out names for who is on deck during tournaments...

Name: Aetos
Appearance: At his height, 6'0", Aetos is almost always looking down on others with a humble grin. His empty green eyes, the color of the sea, float softly beneath wisps of sandy blond hair. His bronzed skin is always warm to the touch from being outside in the heat of the day.
Personality: Aetos' followers regard him as a holy man dedicated to bringing the light of civilization into the world. However, behind this supposed holy man's eyes depraved ambitions seethe and grow unnoticed. Even worse, these ambitions are fueled by a streak of lust and cold hearted greed running through his soul. He promotes order as a means to wreak destruction, he raises up followers to serve Apollo and more directly himself.

Jade

Ha, well most of it looks good except for... is it possible to make him taller? *cough* We both have a thing for taller men. -_-

And which role would he play? The one that wrecklessly tries to seduce Ariana or the one that rapes Cyrene?

Enmuro

hehe, whats the attraction - We're large, slow moving, look awkward in most romantic matters and are easily beaten in every martial art that doesn't involve kicking. I'll modify it though ...edit: done, still not exactly tall by my standards but is that better?

He'd probably be the one to rape cyrene. My thinking is that he cant risk being caught up in her exposing them. Also, he'd certainly enjoy subverting her proud streak.   

Jade

@enmuro; That's actually tall by my standards. Or the perfect kind of tall anyways-- not too over the top.
Otherwise, yeah they are all the things you said they'd be.

Okay great, he fits the bill. :)
Yayy now we only need one more.

Enmuro

yes, if you were a half foot over that height you would probably be some kind of freak...

cool ^_^

Jade

Well, do basketball players count? They're ridiculously tall but not exactly slow moving. I think.
I don't think I've ever stood next to someone 6'6"-- waiiiit. I may know of someone that was like 6'3"ish if he stood up straight long enough.

Etheya

I for one must say that there's something about taller guys that just makes me feel more secure and protected. I've never stood next to someone who was THAT tall before. And thanks Enmuro for changing your character's appearance! (Sorry about that by the way!)

(Gotta go people. I have to get up early for work. Goodnight!)

Cedrick

If this is still open I'd be happy to give it a try. I usually do one to one but a small group sounds fun.

Name: Diconix
Age 22
Appearance:  Often called Apollo/Adonis incarnated due to his crystal sky blue eyes, golden hair that always looks wind blown but never out of place, and sun kissed skin. One of the youngest to reach his position. Like the deity he follows, he plays music, has a honey touched voice, and considers himself irresistible to women. Standing at 6 foot he has a commanding presence when he wants it. Diconix was selected for this mission because of his knowledge of the incident involved, his diplomacy, and dedication. However considering it is women that will be consulted, it was thought best to pair him with Aetos in the hopes the older man would keep him out of trouble or at least minimize it.

Let me know what you think.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

Etheya

Great! That sounds awesome. The only problem is that we won't be able to start until Sunday. Jade and I are basically gonna be away until then. I hope that isn't a problem! Oh and if either of you guys have any questions, post them now and we can try to answer them whenever we can get online.

Cedrick

I do not have any problem waiting. Just drop me a pm with the link. have a great weekend.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

Enmuro

same here, cc me on the link whenever you start things up:) I like the char cedrick, aetos and 'nix should have good synergy.