Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Squared [Non-Adult]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

Game has now started.  Thank you for your interest.

Hi all,

Just letting you know I'm starting up the next Werewolves of Miller's Hollow game. 

The rules and explanation of the game and the roles within can be found here.

For those of you who have played before - what are you waiting for?  For those of you that haven't... what are you waiting for?!  Please read through the game info in the above link and PM me with any questions you may have!

Kip!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

We have eleven people at the moment.... approximately four more and we're good to go so if you're interested let me know.  Any questions, throw me a PM or ask here or the game thread!
Kip

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

Throwing out an update - we've got 14 people at the moment... one or two more would be wonderful but I'll be closing the game and sending out PMs with roles in less than 12 hours.  If you're interested, please send me a PM with any queries or post in the thread linked at the top.

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~