Werewolf Pack RP [NC:EX] FILLED

Started by LadySky, August 16, 2009, 08:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

The following are links to an RP game that has begun but is still in the very beginning stages.

One male role and one female role are open and needing to be filled.

If interested please pm me anytime!

If you notice in the profile thread The Golden Touch was playing: Sophie Callaway
  She has dropped from the game and the role of Sophie needs to be filled. A new character profile can be created since the story has barely begun. If interested in creating a Callaway sister please pm me!

SinxAzgard21 was to play one of the Lycan males but never posted. He posted a profile that can be looked at for reference in creating your own character to fill the empty slot. The character has been slightly mentioned in the posts but very very rarely. Any changes to this character would be easy to make.

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

Just as a side note, if you want to join this RP please be sure that you will be able to post at least once per week!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

undisclosedtoyou

I am very interested in this game.  If your still looking for someone to take the position of Sophie Callaway, may I fill out a character bio and send it to you? 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LadySky

Aiden

I am reading through the wolves part of the game and might be interested, I have a character concept to go with I might take to the OOC board to discuss with the other wolves of the game.

LadySky