House of the Exotic (Int. Check) (Mul)

Started by Treena, August 10, 2009, 03:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treena

Come one, Come all to the House of the Exotic. Where you will meet men and women of all sorts. Want a vampiress to suck your blood but not turn you. We have that. Or do you fancy a snake man sticking his rattle in places that we don't want to know about fine with us what ever you fancy just have a gander we got it.

This is going to be an open rp to all. Its basically a place where you want it we have it and we will try to help you live out your fantasy. To start this is interest check if enough people say yes then i will pm you the profile layout and place a character thread and go from there. :) Enjoy your stay at the House of the Exotic.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

senshi32

Treena

yay i have one just waiting to see of more are interested in working the joint hehe

Treena'sWiki

Merlyn

Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Treena

omg merlyn *tackles* ok i can't wait to get you in this :).

Treena'sWiki

Merlyn

*pets*  If this weren't such a public section I would definitely have to rephrase that sentence.  But, since it is I shall be forced to only say...
Of course, I'm always glad to play with you Treena.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

gnoah

Leodran

Hmm, a very interesting idea.  It sounds like fun.  It would be cool to play to some stranger requests and unique ideas.

the fox without

Sign me up, finally a use for my kitsune character.

Treena

cool i a glad that people are liking this idea. I will be playing two characters so if you guys want to you can as well. I will be getting things set up since new employees can sign up here or pm me. :)

here is the link for the ooc and characters  House of the Exotic (ooc & characters)

Treena'sWiki