Ravenloft: The Realm of Dread (NC-Exotic DnD 3.0/ 3.5 Game)

Started by Idej, August 05, 2009, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katina Tarask

Here be the mostly complete character sheet.  Balance sheet for where the money went is at the bottom.

Does anyone know where there's, like, a price on a quiver of infinite mundane arrows?  Or should I even worry about arrow counts?  What kind of mundane equipment should we even bother worrying about?  Do we assume we have the basics of camping and the like?

Idej

That I can't quite remember on for a quiver of infinite mundane arrows, but yes you should worry about how many arrows you have.

You have all of the basic equipment for camping.

Katina Tarask

Can I talk you into allowing a quiver of infinite, completely mundane arrows that cannot be sold or anything by any means for 1000g?  'Cuz seriously, I can afford an arbitrarily large number of arrows and stuff 'em in my haversack, and I really don't want to have to bother.  And I'm probably not going to even be using my bow by default, since I have The Melter.

Idej

Okay, I shall be getting the OOC ready in a couple of days.

For those that are still interested and haven't got a character done just PM me or post here so that I know you are interested in playing still.

Idej

OOC Thread is up

Along with the Character Sheet Thread

Post your completed or nearly completed characters on the Character Thread and if you have any questions feel free to PM me, post here, or on the OOC thread.

schnookums

Im still interested, just been crazy busy with trying to get this job, which has me running back and forth,g etting fingerprinted, drug tests, etc etc...

Idej

GrinningHound

I am still playing!

Unfortunately we already have a paladin, which I really want to play...especially in this setting.

Anyway, if I may be so bold, Kongming, that fire ooze thing sounds EXTREMELY overpowered.  FREE empower on ALL your fire spells?

I'm not the DM or anything, but that combined with your small army of wealthy cohorts makes you pretty unstoppable.

Idej

Well it looks I have 5-7 people interested Grinning, if it looks like I'll have up to eight I'll split it into two groups of four so if you want to be a Paladin you can, and if you don't, you can too.  It is your choice, and I am completely fine with whatever everyone decides to be.

And I will have to say a no on the Bloodfire Ooze for the time-being.

kongming

That's okay - like I said, I wasn't married to the idea. I'll re-dedicate that money to "more stuff".
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Fallenpaladin7

are you still taking chars? cause i have one i wouldnt mind trying.

Idej

GrinningHound

Sorry, I'm lazy.  :P

I will have my Paladin up soon!  Maybe Fighter...

Faeylin

Hi there. I'm looking for a game to play, and I absolutely love Ravenloft. I think I've read owned and read all the old books, and started in on some of the newer stuff. However, I haven't looked at some of the 3.5 stuff in a while, and I could use some help getting started. I do have a lot of books in PDF version.

Just double-checking on spots still being open, and wondering if I might get a tiny bit of help from the GM on this one via PMs? Please let me know if you're willing to take me on. I promise to be active and long-term (and very, very grateful for the game as well!). Thanks!
"Come into my parlor," said the spider, ever sly.
"I have these sexy, long legs, and I'd love to suck you dry!"

Ons & Offs - My Idea Thread [F/F]

Idej

Quote from: GrinningHound on August 24, 2009, 03:20:55 AM
Sorry, I'm lazy.  :P

I will have my Paladin up soon!  Maybe Fighter...

No worries take your time, I'm really thinking on making a second group.:)

Faeylin

I'm so super excited about this game. I have my character sheet posted, and I'll be filling in appearance and background in the morning. I still need to help my girlfriend work up her sheet, but she already happened to have a character of the correct level from a previous game that's very close to what she'd like to play here. She has so much detail and history for her character that it's ridiculous.

Her character is going to be a Shifter (from Eberron) Druid 5 / Beastmaster 3. Just to double check, are prestige classes allowed as long as she meets the requirements for it? I already warned her that animals have a habit of turning on their masters *dark and malicious giggles*

She's making a new character for the game; posted details in the OOC thread.

Thanks again Idej for putting this game together. You're so incredibly awesome!
"Come into my parlor," said the spider, ever sly.
"I have these sexy, long legs, and I'd love to suck you dry!"

Ons & Offs - My Idea Thread [F/F]

Idej

Groups 1 and 2 have been decided and I shall be starting the game for these two on Monday.

Anyone else who is still interested, feel free to join.  I'm always accepting. :)

Just give a halla here and PM me and I'll get you into one of the two, and possibly three groups.