The crazy ward. Freaks only.

Started by Duncan, August 02, 2009, 10:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

I want to put together a little game.  -Grins-  It will be taking place at a mental ward in Kentucky usa don't ask.  You as patents will have free run of the building and will have to under go  exams with the main Doctor on staff. (Played by me.)  You are free to do anything you like and this will be an extreme sexual thread.  I need 3 men and 3 women for this.  Chartacter sheets will be made before hand.

GrinningHound

How demented.  How free?  Is escape a possibility?  (And of course getting captured again)

Can we be dangerous psychopaths with the strength of ten men, or have some weird power?  :P

Duncan

No powers.  Yes you can try....hint hint and escape but good luck.  And it is freeplaying no rules what you guys do to each other as long as no one dies unless it is okay with the other person.

DarkAngel

Duncan

1-Woman
0-Men

The  Doctor.
Name ; Frank Price
Bio:  Frank grew up an only child to two Doctor's.  Having a constint urge to live up to their names he went to the finest schools, socialized with the finest people and landed a job before he even graduated from college.  True it was a mental ward, but even he had some problems.  Once taking the job he found out that it was an isolated area in Kentucky and that only him, a nurse, and security guards would be the only ones there.  This pleased him even more because now he would be able to do his experiments in private.

DarkAngel

Name:Brianna

Height And Weight: 5'2 and 100lbs

Interduction:Brianna is in the Asylum because she killed her family , She never went to court due to the fact she sat in their blood yelling about how the demons told her to do  it.. She will go into a frenzy if she sees people with dark here and eyes , She thinks they are Demons... So she feels she must kill them .. She has never see her self in a mirror ..

Past history , Her father used to come and abuse her at night while her mother sat and watched what a dirty little whore their daughter was , Her oldest brother would also abuse her by making her suck his dick if she didn't do things he liked...

So she killed them all .. because the Demons told her to do it ...She was always dressed like a doll baby so when they found her she was wearing doll clothes...

jouzinka

My gosh, you ARE evil. ;D

I think I'll give this a shot too... maybe. You guys scare me a little.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Duncan

Add a spot open for a female doctor as well.

Nadir

DarkAngel

Irony My post is right under Duncans I wonder what that means Ladys and Gentlemen ...Mutters being the top of the list of abuse

Nadir

*nibbles lip and hunts for a photo*

Duncan

DarkAngel

jouzinka

Name: Kimberly Davies
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 54 kg

Past history: Kim was possibly a very promising actress and model with an upcoming career and bright future. Well, but then she met Peter Davies, her late husband and a wealthy Hollywood producer, whom she felt madly in love with and whom she divorced from his wife no. 2. The two enjoyed two sweet years together, but then Peter's love seemed to cold a little until there surfaced a soon-to-be-wife number four.

But there was a problem: Kimberly wasn't likely to give up easily enough and so her husband plotted a revenge.

Together with his girlfriend he drugged her and then put her into the Kentucky Price Asylum for a "detox," but truth is they merely needed to get her out of their way.

Whilst there Kimberly seemed to develop other severe disorders, such as anorexia or self-mutilating syndrome and she was stripped of her civil rights, that went back to her parents, who, for a good compensation and a promise from Peter that he would pay the Asylum, where Kimberly seems to fare so "well," for the rest of her life, opted for the divorce of the marriage...

Now who's evil?  >:)

Duncan

jouzinka

jouzinka

Quote from: Evil Pixie on August 02, 2009, 12:21:14 PM
Ok I'm about to get really long winded

cocksuckingmotherfuckingfingerbangingasshole ;)
Careful, it's your mum too.

Nadir

You guys, public area?

Name: Tobias Draper
History: Born into a wealthy family, his oddness was recognised and feared since he was a child. Seen as an embarrassment to the family, he was hidden away and drugged to keep quiet. Like his grandfather, the crass treatment of his family only intensified his condition, the amateur treatments damaging his mind irreparably. After a decade of hiding him, his parents finally decided to be rid of him all together, and gave him to the care of an out-of-the-way asylum.

LadySky

Ok, I am in....Duncan what do you want me to play my love?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Nadir

Oooh, maybe this time I'll get to have some fun-time with Sky! ^w^

Duncan

Needs a female nurse or doctor to help with his plans.  >:)

LadySky

Ok baby I will get to work and have a nurse or doctor ready by tonight for you!

You must promise to dicipline me Duncan!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Duncan

LadySky

Okay all here is my nurse. Now I am off to wright up her profile.

She does have a wicked gleam in those pretty eyes!  >:)

EDIT: Okay here she is!

The Nurse

Name~  Shelby Lynn Wright

Age~  26

Height/Weight~  5'3/129 pds
  Shelby's body is one of classic female perportions. She is neither skinny nor plump but curvy and soft. Supple and feminine features.
  See picture for futher appearance info.

Bio~  Born to a poor family in the Kentucky mountains, Shelby was raised with classic hillbilly family members. From an early age insest and abuse was simply a fact of her life. In 7th grade a new teacher joined the little mountain school system and set out to better her students lives. Shelby was immediately drawn to the woman and soon informed her teacher of the atroctites being heaped upon the children of the mountain community. At age 14 Shelby was removed from her mountain home and placed in foster care. Little did she know how much worse this would be for her. Time and time again she was placed in the hands of monsters who used her for their perverse pleasures. Only Shelby's love of learning kept her going.

Being an excellent student and a favorite of all her teachers she was able to get grants and scholarships to attend nursing school. Once in college she hoped and prayed for a new beginning and a wonderful life. Her dreams did not come true. She was hated for her beauty by the richer and more popular students. Tortured and teased for 4 years Shelby became obsessed with her fantasies of revenge.

After working for several years in various doctor's offices and hospitals her moment of revenge came to her. Working the night shift she discovered her most hated enemy from school was in the hospital for tests. Shelby spent days studying her records, planning the perfect revenge and found her heart beat wildly with excitement the closer she came to her goal. Finally after 3 days of careful planning she took her moment and killed the woman who lay helpless in the hospital bed. Shelby laid for night after night reliving the moment of realization on the woman's face and knew she had found her calling.

Unable to truly indulge her newly realized viscous desires Shelby began an intense search for the perfect home, the perfect playground.

She found the institution and Dr. Price.

Personality~  sociopath

Duncan

I will go ahead and start the thread.  Know this...this is a strongly sexual game.  You may have to pm the other people to tell them what you want to happen to your character during sex.  There is only one safe word I use.  if you see this word please edit your postings.  Also I will allow people to join in later but consider this game started.

Safe word:  Purple.

jasmine06

lol my ex fiance used to work at an asylum in Kentucky!
It was near Bowling Green.
I will definitely be reading this rp very carefully,
J x

Duncan

Nadir

DarkAngel

I put one up Eden.....If anything I'll get punished for it later

DeviantWolf

Saw this started already but if room opens up I would love to jump in. I've got an interesting idea for a patient.
~~ I'm loving what you wanna wear ~~
~~ I wonder what's up under there? ~~
~~ Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue? ~~

DarkAngel

I would Pm Duncan and ask him.. he only here three days a week... So he will respond when ever he is on . ;D

Duncan