Dirty Little Secret - NC-H (still accepting all players)

Started by Chat Noir, August 01, 2009, 10:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Home schooled until we were 15... grins.

Gerald

In reply to Merlyn's response...perhaps one party could play out a therapist or psychologist that treats all of the parties involved...or a priest  LOL, just kidding, but the group therapy could be interesting along the way.  I could perhaps even be pursuaded to play that part...even though my character too would have his own secrets.

BTW, my secret is being a severe sex adict, dark waves take over his persona and bondage is the only relief...whether applying or receiving, and then the ensuing sexual deviances that bring him to satisfaction...not unusual, but worthy of a play...
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

jasmine06

my secret (well my character's anyway....although the turn my own life has taken lately...) is that I am also a bit of a sex addict. I go to fetish clubs and swingers parties and pick up handsome strangers in the street and have sex with them in parks.

Gerald

jasmine06 - sounds like you need a therapist, I think I know of one that has volunteered for this thread, of if not so public, let me know and I'll try to help you out with those problems  LOL
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

Shia

Definitely interested ;)
But if I tell a possible char's possible secret right here, right now... then it won't be a secret anymore :P, so... :))

jasmine06

lol I am slightly less wild than my character!!!

Lilu Delayne

I am very interested.

I have a very sinister character that I would love to play.

so if this is good to go, please let me know.

Shia

/But where is Chat Noir?... :)/

ZK

This sounds interesting and quite open ended. :D
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Sarcyn

I'd be pretty up for this. Have a few ideas for secrets, but you guys and gals do all know the meaning of the word right :P

Count me in if this is still going ahead and it's not full already. I'm fairly new to adult roleplay AND forum roleplay, but have enough experience of RP in general that hopefully I'll be able to keep up ok...

Looking forward to this moving forward.

Gerald

Sarcyn,

I will thank you for your interest in the absence of Chat Noir, she seems to have vanished for a bit  LOL. In reply to your comment of secrets, the ideas expressed are normally only considered hints at this point, and will not reveal the entirety of a scene or the game as a whole.

I think that there is always room for another in this scenario, and if she does not return soon, I myself will find a beginning for it.

I will ask some of the others if they feel a beginning is needed soon  *grins*

Sarcyn

Lol, I was only teasing about the secret thing...

But yeah I appreciate that people like to share seeds. I will be playing my cards closer to the chest however.

I hope this does get going in some form or another in the near future. I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Chat Noir

Quote from: Shia on August 10, 2009, 02:04:47 PM
/But where is Chat Noir?... :)/

I am here and there should be something up in the next little while tonight. I got sidetracked with work as I got extra shifts dumped on me.
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

Chat Noir

Threads are up. You may begin to flood me with character profiles.

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:

Shia

Jee, good news :) ;)
But as soon I'm gonna be away from the Internet for a longer time /see my signature/, I think I would join the company later if it's possible.

samurai Gomei

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

Chat Noir

Shia, just PM me when you get back and I'll let you know if there's still some space.

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:

Shia

Treena

hey chat if there is room i wouldn't mind playing :)

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Chat Noir

Yeah, I can fit a few more people in still.

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:

Treena

ok cool my dirty little secret will be that I am was molested when i was a child. 

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Shia

Chat Noir

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:

Gracie

I was going to play in this, but with things the way they are in my life, I'm not going to have time or privacy to keep up with a group game. Have fun guys.  :-)

Chat Noir

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays: