Slave Ranch of the Deep South

Started by Carlcjjohnson, July 27, 2009, 03:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

I've been toying with this scenario for a while. I just hope that the basic idea comes across and interests a few people from here. We wouldn't need too many contributors to get things going, if the game is a success with a small number of people involved then it could only expand further and for the better :)
Consider this an outline only. I am of course open to suggestions as to how this should be played out. We're only limited by our imaginations.

Setting

The story takes place on an as of yet unnamed ranch run by Doms and Dommes of varying kinds and interests within an ideal little utopia whereby sexual slaves can be traded and kept for the amusement, gain and pleasure of the Masters and Mistresses whom they serve. Practically speaking, this could consist of a main area of the ranch whereby patrons come and go, conversing with one another and whatnot and
other, more secluded areas contained within separate threads where more taste-specific activities may occur.

Main areas within the ranch

Lobby - An area where the Dominants of the ranch intermingle, with slaves of the house at their every beck and call. This could be an area where those in charge could mingle, showing off their wares in the form of the slaves which they possess, arranging possible agreements between one another whereby trading for aforementioned slaves could occur etc.

Auction Room - Assuming that enough people are interested, I thought it would be fun to incorporate an auction room into the ranch. Perhaps at the start of the game, the available Dom(me)s could chose whichever slaves take to their liking and pay for them accordingly within the structure of an auction.

Realm of the Dominant - This area would serve as the living quarters for the Dominant characters, with private rooms etc. These rooms could also serve as areas where they could engage in whatever activities they may desire to engage in with their own slave(s). The rooms would of course be decorated structured to cater to the personal tastes of the characters.

Slaves' Quarters - A dungeon of sorts, perhaps a row of cages where the slaves are kept night after night, unless of course they happen to let out by their respective superiors.

Various side rooms - As I mentioned previously, there could exist several rooms for more specific activities that perhaps warrant seclusion.

Basic Characters Required -

Ranch Owner - I was hoping that this wouldn't have to be me, as at the moment I'm more interested in exercising my submissive side, and I don't see a sub running a place for Dom(me)s :P
This character (male or female) would govern the day-to-day running of the place, perhaps acting as auctioneer, while of course owning a cushy suite and a selection of slaves/servants etc.

Those of a Dominant Nature - Come one, come all! I'm sure there's a corresponding slave to your taste somewhere who'd be interested in playing.

Submissives - Same as above. Come along in all your various forms.

Once a character thread is established, we'll have a better idea of who might be better suited for one another. Of course, if there are any pre-established pairings already out there, feel free to join in as such.

So, any thoughts? Or rather, is anyone interested?

Lady Ayame

I might be interested in being an exotic Dom :)

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: Lady Ayame on July 27, 2009, 03:43:31 PM
I might be interested in being an exotic Dom :)

Excellent! Are there any particular 'exotic' aspects of being a Domme that you think you could bring to the table for all potential slaves to perhaps enjoy? *looks at his shoes*

Merlyn

Well, I would be interested in taking the owner position.  But I do want to know what time/technology level you were thinking of. 

But a hard owner that cares more about business and keeping everyone he needs to in line would certainly be fun.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

SuperHans

I like it!  :-) Can I grab one of the slave roles?
That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O

Duncan

I would like a Dom or Slave spot.  Just hit me a pm as to which you prefer.

xXxGracieBabexXx

Cool! This sounds good. Please can I have a slave position?

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: Merlyn on July 27, 2009, 09:38:46 PM
Well, I would be interested in taking the owner position.  But I do want to know what time/technology level you were thinking of. 

But a hard owner that cares more about business and keeping everyone he needs to in line would certainly be fun.

I was thinking of contemporary technology being in use. I didn't think it would have too much of a bearing on the nature of the game anyway.

Zaila

I would be up for playing a slave position.  PM me after you've looked at my O/O's and have decided whether or not we're compatible.  Whatever you decide, tell me either way. ^_^

SamiSin

I want a slave position :]
Just let me know whats going on.

senshi32

rick957

Looks like you've attracted plenty of interest.  :-)

If there's room for another male dom for female subs, I'd like to be considered.  Thanks!

LadySky

I would like to be a submissive in this please!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Prefect Mos

I could be up For a Dom position unless you get too many than ill switch if need be.

mayalee

I would like to play a slave, if there are more spots open...

Bayushi

This sounds fun!

I'd enjoy playing a slave/sub. Particularly an "import" from China or Japan, so she'd be 'exotic' to most buyers. Also small, which is fitting with her stature as a slave.

:-)

Ariabella

I'd like to play a slave as well, if there are any more needed.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Prefect Mos

Well heres my idea for extending the Outline .

Its the Modern era, set in our world.

The owner, A popular BDSM kinkster in his community recently won the lottery, It was for a nice and tidy sum of cash. He decided to go looking online for an island vacation home wanting to be able to get away, and besides , that's something rich people owned wasnt it? He wasn't particularly interested in cars or really technology , he sort of liked the idea of Anachronism but was not dead set on a time period. After only a few minutes of searching he came across http://www.privateislandsonline.com/ilha-das-pacas.htm a 36,000 island in Brazil close to the Amazon quite a way from any real civilization. completely undeveloped. He was in the mood to share the wealth and decided to invite his closets friends to help build a fetish community there.. starting with a small farm.. but perhaps.. one day a small town for kinky adults.

Ariabella

How would the slaves be arriving? Are they bought and brought by their Masters/Mistresses? Do they buy their way in? I like the island idea...wildlife would keep the slaves from thinking of escape and no authorities would even ever think to look there, even if they wanted to.

Prefect Mos

They would be brought in, or volunteer to come, in my idea. They would be there by there own will , but the people on the island would treat them as property, even though the Brazilian government might not aprove there not going to take too close a look into it. At the start it would all be friends... but I could see this turning into a big game over time.. and perhaps buying in would come later.

LadySky

I like the island idea very much! Removes the idea of escape!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ariabella

Ok. I was just thinking randomly about character ideas, determining how she would get there.

Prefect Mos

And thats just an idea about this...  it would be Carlcjjohnson's descision since this is his game, he posted the outline, he becomes the defacto GM unless he wants to pass it.

Ariabella

True as well. Like I said, just thinking out loud.

Prefect Mos

Nods, But if you want to suggest a Char... that might convince more to come to this idea... Ill probably post a Dom idea in a bit.