Sky High , Voom, And other superhero story you can think of

Started by DarkAngel, July 26, 2009, 11:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

This is a school for all superheros you must be 16 to start your first year in Sky High .. Of course you will also have super abilities (This is open to anything you can and will think of ) We will also need some villians as well .. This will be free form

the fox without

If enough people sign up as well, you can count me in.

TheVillain

Going to need a lot more detail, but I'm watching this thread.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Duncan

DarkAngel

WyzardWhately

I'm intrigued, and I'd like to note my interest.  Further details would be appreciated.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

DarkAngel

When you turn 16 years of age, And you have super powers there is only one place for you to go Sky High.. Some of you might only make it to a side kick and other Hero's all around... The Sky is the Limit at Sky High ...

With Super Powers you can think of being (Mr Orgasmo) and you may be the kid of some of the most Powerful Super hero's out there .. We have a Villain in your school and some of the students are missing .. Is there a hero man or woman enough to find out what is going on ... Or you just a side kick doomed to stand in the shadows and watch your friends disappear ...

......coming soon to a theart er near you

Yrhill

I would like to play a starter hero or maybe she is a sidekick ...Telepathic and Empathic line of sight.
Tyler Mundi.
Her parents are regular people she is the first in her family to have powers.
She is 17 years old and her powers just started kicking in this year she was transferred from her regular school to this one because of it. 
I kind of picture her as the quiet mousy girl that hides behind her books. The kind that turns red when she hears what the boys are thinking in the hall when the Icon walks by with her click. She is really smart and not just because she can read the teachers mind, she takes test in a solitary room so she cant cheat. She tries not to look others in the eyes because that can trigger her abilities. She has Dark brown hair in a ponytail, wisps of it float around her face. She has hazel eyes and she wears thick rim glasses (to hide behind her eyes got better when she started to develop). She hates her powers.     

the fox without

I'm in, going to put my semi-healer in this one too, I have him in Restoring a Goddess, but I plan on changing a few aspects about him, but you can get an idea what he's going to be like there.

Treena

i am sure i posted a reply not sure what happened to it though.
Treena Smith
Powers: to create orgasms with a thought from her mind but to add flavor she points her finger at her target. can manipulate water to do what ever she wants and with that she can talk with sea creatures, can block her mind from telepaths, can float on air, and can shape shift.
History: Treena comes from a long line of villian and super heros. Her older brother missed out on on the super power gene pool and it made her jealous of him. She likes to get into mischeif but is still undetermined on which path she will take.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

GabrielM

I am interested....
I would like to play a 16 year old who can create almost anything he can imagine from matter that he subconsciously pulls from another dimension.

DarkAngel

Mathim

I had an idea for a scenario like this; there's this student who has the potential to be the ultimate god-like super-being but they're having a hard time figuring out the extent of their powers and so the villains want to make sure that while that person is learning, they're on the side of evil, and the heroes want to make sure they become a hero instead. That way there's a definite target involved and that puts the drama of developing relations into it.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Lan Moore

DarkAngel

WhiteyChan

Could I be allowed to join as well? I like superhero stories, they're pretty funny. I'll send you a bio as well?

DarkAngel

Send it too me  ;D go ahead and do your first post if you can

Lan Moore

Lan Moore
Age- 16
Powers-Able to change his physical form into any thing as long as he has the energy to pull off the change. He can take the form or any living things, he might be able to take the form of other things like stones or trees but is afraid he wouldn't be able to turn back. Usually he just enjoys changing minor things about him self to the point that he's not sure what he looks like.
Bio- Lan has lived a pretty normal life trying to keep out of trouble, often tempted to steal or do bad with his powers, he usually doesn't in the fear of his mother and sisters getting into trouble. Lan is the only male child and the middle child, the only one who shows any signs of having powers. He first learned of his skill at age 8 when he turned into a cat.