Tashou (future existence) Sensei Negima! [MUL]. All sexes welcome! Fantasy set.

Started by upanddown4life, June 28, 2009, 06:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upanddown4life

As you may have guessed, this idea is based on the manga "Mahou Sensei Negima!", but with a little linguistic gag in the title (its not a pun, its not a pun..) and a difference: its the future. Meaning, everybody is of the age of consent!

If you're familiar with either series (a BIG plus), you know that to make this work, it needs characters, mostly female but plenty of parts for males or anyone who'll fake it. There are plenty of both sexes of good, less than good (those are very welcome!) and even questionable alignments, so there's almost certainly one for you.
This is my first multi-player RP among people who actually do it well, so I'm going to limit characters to ten, or as close as it ends up being when I check back and the goal has been met or passed. Combat will be done with dice roll vs. dice roll.

Popular characters will go fast (I hope), and will be first come, first served. Which is why I'm snagging Negi now, or, if somebody really wants Negi, I'll settle for Koutaro or Chamo. Original characters are peachy, but if you make one, I need enough information on them to interact with them and to make assumptions (do they have an air about them? Are they noticeably exceedingly anything? Things like that). PM me with your character of choice, along with how well you know the series (what volume/episode you're up to, if any) and where you want the story to take place (Mahora, Kyoto, Magic World or someplace else). The latter will be decided by votes and other places will be put to a vote if interesting. If you aren't down with Negima, don't worry, I'll bring you up to speed with minimal nerding out.
But there is a lot to know, so be ready to read a bit.

I won't insist you use all the Japanese cultural things used in the series (such as the phrases "aniki", Ojou-sama" or "de gozaru"), but I will, with explanations.

This game will contain [VAN] and has potential for some [BON]. Being centered around magic and robots, this has either a real world fantasy or total fantasy setting, depending on where players want the story to be.

I may edit this if I forgot anything important.

Tankou

I call Zazie Rainyday! The single least appreciated and single least shown character in the manga thus far! XD Only four instances of her speaking in the manga right now and none of them of ANY importance on the plot! She has magic I know it XP

-looks around- Can we get a character sheet or something?

upanddown4life

I appreciate her...

If anyone is interested in making a new character, sure, but for established ones, I don't think one is needed.

upanddown4life

Bump. How are you all not jumping at the chance to play this?

DoctorWhy

I love this manga!
(And anime, but not as much. Stupid XEBEC.)

I'll take Kotarou, though I'd like him to be straight. I can definitely see him with Natsumi, you know? :P
"Wisdom is the conqueror of fortune."

upanddown4life

So can I and, apparently, so can her seiyuu. Lets hope someone will play her.

A thought: As of 7:30 on July 3rd, 60 people have looked at this game and lets say 50 aren't repeat viewers. Of them, two people have expressed interest, which means that somewhere in the descriprion, I'm talking people out of joining somehow.

Risa

upanddown4life

I'm going to bump this again to try and recruit some more players and to see if those who expressed interest already still have it.