Sith. (Star Wars - Old Republic) [EX] [Seeking misc players]

Started by Karma, June 20, 2009, 07:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

It's not about who you can decapitate with a lightsaber.  It's about how much you make the other guy want to have his head taken off.

After all, the Sith wiped out most of the jedi order by luring them to one place and dropping a swarm of war droids on them not once, but TWICE.  (Order 66 might constitute pulling the same trick, although it's a borderline case)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Will

Awright, I got a character!  Profile's closed. O8)
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Mnemaxa

Brat. Posting a character thread just after I finish a profile.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

There is one remaining student role for Korriban, but I'll still accept character concepts for characters that are neither students nor teachers! (via PM please.)

Nadir

Nadir

I've never used that word before and probably never will. It just seemed appropriate when I'm acting this much out of character.

Mnemaxa

She stole the word from Trieste after Trieste scentmarked one of my threads. ¬_¬

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Seeking one more Sith sorcery student for the Malachor school!

Vandren

I've got a little reading to do, but I could be interested in the role.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

That should be sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

After reading through some things, I don't think I'll be able to join in (for one thing, it's a bit far out of my SW universe knowledge so I don't feel I could do it justice).

You should know this is a mostly original setting based on my own extrapolations of events that were only hinted at. :P There's nothing to read about it, really, only my lead to follow. At best, everyone only has expectations about what's to come - even me, as I'm developing it as we go. So, you're really in the same boat as everyone else.

Aiden

Quote from: Vandren on June 30, 2009, 04:00:15 PM
After reading through some things, I don't think I'll be able to join in (for one thing, it's a bit far out of my SW universe knowledge so I don't feel I could do it justice).

I felt the same way, my knowledge of this universe being the movies but after a little run across wookiepdia.com and the freedom Karma is allowing, you can pretty much get away with anything (without making some god like character).

Just don't try to be a necromancer...or I'll kill you and bring you back to life only to kill you again.  ;D

Yeah, I've always been of the mind that the Force is limitless in potential. In practice it's just another name for magic... so as long as whatever it is works well, it'll fit in.

The game has stalled for a bit, but it is once again OPEN! We absolutely must have a new Sith Sorcery teacher to get the game rolling again, and I'm open to making the game a bit bigger this time around. PLEASE READ the first post in this thread fully. I don't need rapid-fire posters, just steady ones. We've had a bit of an IRL health crisis with our players, and there's naught to do about that, so don't join if you're expecting any catastrophic health failures! :P

The Sith Sorcery Teacher will have a big job to do. Please read the first post and take a look at the game itself to get a good idea of if you think you can handle it. I pray someone will take up the task.

We ARE open to more players - but all the players in the world are useless if we can't get the Malachor teacher. Applications ho!

FYI, Moon and Star will be assuming some of the GMing responsibilities, but not all. It's a co-GM dealie.

Moon and Star

Since our dear Eden is presently struggling with some health issues, we could also use at least one other female for the Korriban contingent to keep the boys Tatin and Kawan on their toes.

Yes, Baron. I did spell his name right this time. ;D

It looks like our original Sorcery teacher will be returning! In that case, we no longer need a new teacher, and can take applications for any other role.