Jail [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Prophet is still in his cell, isn't he? He may still have the tazer from Heartless but I think she locked the door and he never unlocked it? Otherwise he'd be a very visible presence and the guards would have spotted him before now..
----

LimitlessNikkie

He was out because he gave the Heartless's keys to Pockets who gave them to Bitch who got them taken away.

Vaulera

I had the keys because heartless was disrobed and with it her keys, she only fled not recovering much.

Sharon

Yep I drop the ball on the keys that time. *laugh*  Though I am waiting on Evil Eye's post for Blaze as Bitch calling him. Because like Blazin' hot! lol

Miyu

I think I am about to bow down of this rp, I am not really feeling it sorry guys.

Vaulera

see you on the demon hunter one!

Miyu

not joining that one either, I told him that I don't play demons lol

elfguy

Quote from: Miyu on August 20, 2011, 09:52:07 PM
I think I am about to bow down of this rp, I am not really feeling it sorry guys.

Aww.. anything Janie can do to make you happy?
----

kobrakid92

Quote from: Miyu on August 20, 2011, 09:52:07 PM

Sorry to hear that Miyu. I hope you had fun while it lasted.

Miyu

hahahaha no worries it's not Janie, whisper me if you want

Sharon

you going to bounce maybe someone should kill off your character when you are ready. maybe have this grand fight or something where she meet her untimely doom

kobrakid92

Quote from: Snark on August 20, 2011, 08:21:56 PM
anyone else thinks we should eventually do a shower scene?

I think a shower scene would be interesting.

elfguy

So I'd like to keep this going. Vaulera, do you want to keep playing with Janie? At this point I could see her taking control again and locking you back up, then perhaps checking up on the other guard, unless someone else wants some play time.
----

Snark

I'm still waiting on EvilEye

EvilEye

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

JadenMystic

Wow there's been a lot of posts since I was last on...Anyone want to sum up what's going on so I can jump back in?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Sharon

Just a jail brake and people getting rape and having fun. I was going to have Jack "Hammer come and talking to you since you are in the hole for detoxing.

elfguy

People are getting fucked left and right ;)

Janie is available and quite exhausted if anyone wants her btw.. she can be dominant or not :P
----

CurvyKitten

Character Sheet

I had two different Idea's I can play both, or just one let me know which one if any you think may work best,and if I'm good to go. I figured if it is I can post that she is brought it and handed over to the guards as a new arrival?

Picture:

Name: Trinity Connly

Equipment: (Prisoners only have jumpsuits)

Bio:Trinity would seem just like any normal girl, well a normal girl of privilege anyway. Her father a president and co-founder of an architectural company, a man of fortune and power used to getting what he wants. Her mother his trophies wife, closet lush and whore with what ever man slut she kept hidden on the side. But to the world around them they were perfect. But they didn't see...no one ever saw the truth behind the mask that most people would hide behind.

Trinity grew up the light of her fathers life, his baby girl. His spoiled her and gave her all the best, best teachers, best clothes, best cars, best food, everything she could want or need. She studied hard and reached the top of her class, played tennis, took fencing, he was bringing her up to be perfect in his eyes. She was happy, strong, confident, so when she was fore-teen and daddy started coming to her room at night to see his perfect little girl. And that's when she was forced to see what the real world was really like, what all the presents and the spoiling and pushing was for. It was to be his prefect little girl....but she had no one to turn to. Her mother told her she had to, so he would stay so he would take care of them. So she wouldn't be alone either, Trinity would take care of them both.

So to take care of them both, to be a good little girl trinity became daddy's little girl for several more years. She grew cold...scary even, here eyes took on a look of a person that could feel nothing. But she fooled the world and placed on her mask and played, the good little girl...at least that was till the day she found out Daddy was going to replace her. After all he put her through after all he had done and all the work she had put into this life. He wanted to replace her....

That night was such a blur, the thunder storm was so bad it shook the glass with each lighting strike. Her mother let it happen, sold her body so she could live in her lavish lifestyle. Her father used her as a pet...and he now he said she wasn't even good enough. She snapped and the last thing she remembered before being found by the cops was holding the blade and looking at her father as he sat at his desk in his office. Thinking how easy it would be...and how stupid he was for thinking daddy's little girl was still so innocent and fragile she'd never disobey....She smiled...guess it's pet's turn to teach.

Reason for being in jail: Killing her mother and father

NC Preference: she isn't going to be a true sub to just anyone but sub yes. But she is still strong and confident and well a bit on the crazy side so she can very much be the dom is need be. So both just have to see how it all plays out.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=post;msg=859410;topic=22100.0

Character Sheet

Picture:

Name:Veronica Griffins

Equipment: (Prisoners only have jumpsuits)

Bio:Veronica is hell and sex on wheels, literally...give her an engine and a set of wheels and she will drive the hell out of it. She grew up on the streets, and became not only one hell of a driver but one transporter extraordinaire. Had a clean record of never getting caught, at least that was till she let a really good fuck get in the way of a job. Her partner in crime ended up getting caught and spilling the beans on her to get is own ass out of the fire. Turns out her perfectly shaped one was worth a hell of a lot more then his was.

Reason for being in jail: Caught transporting illegal goods but only for the one time some how they couldn't make anything else stick.
NC Preference:Both

Ons/Offs:

Sharon

Snark

If one of them is just brought in today it'd be fun to make them a cell mate of Pockets.

elfguy

Janie is also still free and can handle one of them if you want. Perhaps they are new arrival and the guards must decide with whom they will be placed.. ;)
----

CurvyKitten

That works for me, who would you like me to bring in? Who would Pockets like to play with? And then the guards can place my other girl in where ever when she comes in.

CurvyKitten

Still trying to read and catch up with who is where to see where to best fit one of my girls in as it is. Interesting read so far...you have been very busy...hehe

Aurora Wayland

Yeah, theres a ton of sex and violence going on.