The lusty Queen (futanari! maids! Kemonomimi/anthro! and more!)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visna

I'm going to throw in a couple of children for the Queen soon!

Kaedia

I'd love to have another person interested in my character <Telnia>, (^_^). The more the merrier in my book! While she is chasing after her crush she has someone else crushing on her who she may be even be completely oblivious about.

You have my vote! Not that my vote adds up to much, (>_>), but you have it! In Zefie-dollars that's like... enough to buy an orange property.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Ershin on February 24, 2014, 06:35:07 PM
I'd love to express ineterest in the Court Wizard position, but I see Conflict's already called dibs. As such, may I ask how many children the Queen might have had? If there's room for another daughter I was wondering if I might make one who's interested in magic (and possibly also in the Wizard's Apprentice, though since Telnia's sheet says she has a crush on the wizard it's likely one-sided) if that's okay?

And as the rules state we might be permitted up to three characters, mind if I ask if I might also play a member of the Queen's harem or... would the Queen have a queen, one that she's officially wed to and sired heirs with?

In terms of children, the position is primarily for children the Queen has mothered, and for fathered children who live in the palace, (many of the others live with the mother).
There isn't a exact limit, just that it should be in reasonable bounds, Yukari is 43 so she wouldn't have had any older then 30 and if she had one child a ear that would be the maximum number.

Yes you can be in the harem, and as for a queen for the queen, well that's what the lovers position is for: the queen is a polygamist and a polyamourist.

Quote from: Visna on February 24, 2014, 06:37:37 PM
I'm going to throw in a couple of children for the Queen soon!

YAY!
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Ershin

Quote from: bokotousamurai on February 24, 2014, 06:45:23 PM
In terms of children, the position is primarily for children the Queen has mothered, and for fathered children who live in the palace, (many of the others live with the mother).
There isn't a exact limit, just that it should be in reasonable bounds, Yukari is 43 so she wouldn't have had any older then 30 and if she had one child a ear that would be the maximum number.

Yes you can be in the harem, and as for a queen for the queen, well that's what the lovers position is for: the queen is a polygamist and a polyamourist.

Thanks for answering my questions so quickly, I honestly thought the "lovers" part was the title for the section and not an option. that's what I get for looking at stuff at nearly 1am, haha.

Chloe Milev

Hmm, I may throw in a maid or something.  When I have time to figure it out.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Chaosfox

Just wanted to say  If you want to do something with my character tomorrow  I will be gone all day not sure when i will be on just a forewarning >.<
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Yukina

Kaedia

I'll chime my character into the game once the characters around my character get established/created, (^_^). No rush to those working on their characters! I just wanted to let everyone know, (^_^). At the moment those characters are the Court Wizard which my character is apprenticed to and potentially Ershin's character if she decides to take that route.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Vanetias

Well, if I could pair myself up with a female char for this RP, who would be the best fit?(Excluding the male RPers with female chars, I don't RP with them. So sorry if this came off as an insult."

bokotousamurai

Alright, and that's fair to point out as it within your preferences, you can list that in the Ons/Offs in your app.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Conflict

Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

bokotousamurai

Chloe Milev

Pic(s):Name:  Reiko
Position:  Maid
Race:  Human
Sexuality/measurements:  Pansexual, 5'2”, 115 lbs (52 kg), 32FF-25-35, 8” (cut, thick)
Ons:  Anal sex, rimming, objectification (used as a masturbation aid), dominant partners, multiple partners, light bondage (leather, latex, cuffs, collar, leash), lingerie, spankings, cockslapping, humiliation
Offs:  Scat
Skills:  Cleaning, washing, organizing, simple tailoring, light cooking, minor cantrips (light, mending, unseen servant)
Hobbies:  Bocci ball, badminton, cosplay
Other:  Her penis swells when excited, but usually only erect when being she is being penetrated.  An anal plug or drug can be administered for her to be the top partner.
Reiko thought about adventuring, but some near-death experiences right out the gate made her rethink such a dangerous, if lucrative, line of work.  She instead sold her services to such adventurers with money to burn, eventually landing her in the employ of Queen Yukari.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

bokotousamurai

toiboi7

I would like to apply for the position of Queen's Adviser:

Name: Tehana
Position: Queen's Advisor
Age: Unknown, 40-300 is the speculation around the court
Race: Originally Human

Sexuality/Measurements: Pansexual, but always dominant, never with queen as that would negate her role as ruler.  6ft tall and regal and handsome older gentlemen dressing in what appears to be clothing of another time and place. Ten inch cock, with a girth of around two-and-a-half inches, sensitive balls with no hair on pubic region, chest or anywhere other then head. Cannot become arroused if he is in a submissive position.

Turn Ons: Empathy, Intelligence, Love, Control, Partner Initiative, Partner submission, Balls Play, Breast Play, Oral, and enticing beauty.

Tehana has unknown powers. He is not a sorcer or wizard and claims no magical abilities yet has an air of magic about his actions. His advice is best to be heeded or trouble may follow. The rumors in the court are uncertain again if the trouble that follows is caused by him or simply caused by not following the advice. Tehana encourages these rumors.

His sex appeal is his masculine appeal and other worldly-ness. He loves sex but can be abrupt and puts his job before all else.

He is very intelligent, yet confusing with references to which those in the court have no understanding. His hobbies include his garden, his library, his dungeon like play room and his laboratory.

bokotousamurai

Ironwolf85

Insperation struck me so here's my entry.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Ma Tso and Ma Tsi, the Zodiac brothers.
position: Gardeners
Race: "Chavlin" according to western doctors. "Kin of Kami" according to Eastern priests.
Sexuality/measurements: Bisexual, 5'10, 11in cocks dispite their physique. Their overendowment is a source of comedy usually, offset by their girlish figures and demure persionalities, often embarrissed and innocent when their sexuality is brought up. Their bodies are soft but with a firm layer of muscle under the fat.
Ons: Everything, especally cock related they love to lick, suck, and caress such things. With the occasional playful punishment thrown in on the side, they love to take it, and dish it out in equal measure.
Offs: scat, piss, death.
Skills: Cooking, topary, sculpting, singing, acrobatics, Minor martial arts and magics. They have a natural skill with animals and plants, due to their father's influence.
Hobbies: Art, music, whatever they happen to be interisted in at that perticular moment. they may try new things on flights of fancy.
Other: Born in the provance of Hsu, a kingdom of the far east. The twins are actually sons of The Horse (Ma), a magical creature from the eastern pantheon. The "brothers" are actually a single soul in two bodies, the two were raised as imperial manservants and gardners in the captial. Eventually their master moved west, bringing her servants with her. When she passed, the two went freelance. After working the hero jobs as "Exotic Adventurers", the two finally found steady work as gardners at her majesty's castle, maintaining the grounds when not goofing off. They also take great delight in mischief and casual sex. Their origins make them more resistant to damage, they still feel pain, but it's harder to leave a mark on the two.
Pic(s):
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

bokotousamurai

I like the bisexual, magic casting, martial arts using twins part.
I think 'immunity to non magic' AND 'sons of magical creature' at the same time is a bit much, is there one you would pick over the other?

Ironwolf85

I'll just do the D&D equivlent of dropping their Dam-Resistance.
Hard to hurt without magical +1 weapons and stuff.
the purpose of that resistance was letting the queen and others smack them around with the riding crop without leaving a mark.

Edited it!
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

bokotousamurai

Chaosfox

Since we are getting yet another princess and have so many royl characters will make at least one more maid or if some one playing a princess  wants a handmaiden I can do that this offer will be open for about a day and it will be first one to contact me gets the handmaiden if none doed then  for the time being I will make her just a maid.

Vanetias

Ironwolf85

at the moment my two boys are closer to maids/groundskeepers If you need persional assistants I could think one up.

bokotousamurai

Now, I've mentioned that the world is WIP

I'm working on basic information of the races and kingdoms we've seen so far.

If anyone has an idea to contribute merely speak up, anything from new races, magitechnology, cities and towns, schools of magic, etc.

Chaosfox

Well If you want I can do a write up on Desert elves since I brought my character in as one I currently trying to think of something diffrent for my other character I plan on making and can do a write up for there race and what not to save you some time.