News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Take a deep breath.

Started by hannahbanana, October 01, 2012, 10:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hannahbanana

It was tuesday night and Eddie always worked that night. I had been worked at this club for 3 years now and like clockwork he never missed a tuesday night. As I closed up the last of the umbrellas he was just starting his shift by getting coffee and checking his flashlight was still working. I tried make small talk by saying perhaps he should take his rain coat that the rain was ons it way but I don't even get a head nod. Eddie was a rules and regulations kinda guy and I had my first run in with him about 3 years ago when I started. He found me swimming after hours in the main pool and threatened to write me up for trespassing if it ever happened again. I remember he had asked me why would I even want to go back into the water after working in it all day, my answer was at least a honest one, I just wanted to do it freely and on my time. Surly he was not impressed and I knew if I got written up I would loose my job.
I grabbed the last towel from the grass as saw him start his rounds. I didn't really like Eddie but I sure loved his predicability, I has 37 minutes to swim before he would be back. I dropped the towel from my hands and quickly shed my clothes. I took a deep breath as I dove silently into the water. I was free at last, at least for the next 37 minutes.