Its A Crazy Thing Called Love (Azrael Annavianna)

Started by AAA111, August 26, 2010, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrael Annavianna

Josh smiles at the wonderful words coming out of Gracie's mouth.  "You know I love Krissy with all my heart," he looks at Gracie, "but your my girl."  He smiles at her and gives her a hug, "Uncle Josh looks forward to seeing you and you just made his day perfect."  He picks up a doll and starts playing with it.  Moving an arm here and emulating her walking.

"Good," her dad says, "my little girl deserves the best."  "For now take Josh though," he grins at her.  He walks into the kitchen and grabs a water as well and turns to completely surprise his daughter, "So when is the wedding?"  He contains his smile in a straight and serious face to see what his daughter says.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She smiles. "I tell Krissy that I Uncle Josh's girl and not Krissy. Uncle Josh what we do tomorrow. I wanna spend day with Uncle Joshie." She picks up a doll and hits him on the head as she laughs. "Barbie hit Uncle Josh. That's funny." She laughs.

"Wedding?? Nothing yet. I would love to marry him someday. It means a lot to me that Gracie loves him as much as she does. That means a lot to me Dad. Jordan wasn't like that at all with Gracie. Josh is different in a good way. God Dad I'm in love. 

Azrael Annavianna

(I can see your skilled at playing a variety of ages, lol)

He chuckles and says, "Krissy knows what Uncle Josh is going to be doing, so you'll have to ask her."  He doesn't want to disappoint such a spirited little girl whom he loves dearly.  He emulates her actions and smacks himself in the head to get her to laugh again.  He makes a sound to show that he has been hit and falls to the floor.

"Good, baby," he walks over and kisses her forehead.  "Jordan wasn't a lot of things, but if Josh makes you happy then I wish you all the best Krissy."  He loves his daughter and hopes that Josh isn't another Jordan.  His anger runs deep for her last boyfriend and as he thinks of Jordan, Kristin sees a dark cloud appear over her father.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

(Yeah I can do the ages pretty well..lol)

"No. No ask Krissy. Uncle Josh take me out. No care what Krissy say" She says starting to become defiant. That is not the normal way that Gracie acts. She laughs when Uncle Josh hits himself in the head. "Uncle Josh owwie. Oh no my Uncle Joshie got owwie. That funny. " She smiles as she smacks his on the head again with the Barbie. She laughs hysterically.

She smiles but then looks at him with a frown on her face. "Dad what's wrong? Talk to me you know I'm always here to listen. What's up?" He asks looking at him confused. He is not exactly sure what is going on.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh looks at Gracie and smiles at her for a moment.  "You need to listen to Krissy, Mom, and your Dad ok?" he wanted to set a good example.  "Your a very good girl, but that is not what good girls say, right?" he didn't want to allow that kind of thinking to go unchecked.  He smacks himself before she can get upset, hopefully...

"Thinking of Jordan," he says solemnly, "he hurt you so bad and I always want to hurt him."  Her father knew about his blood pressure, but this was his daughter and he would do anything for her.  If that Jordan or that Josh ever hurt her, his fury would be unstoppable.  He shook his head and his face became beat red from his rising level.  This simply by thinking of the pain Jordan caused HIS daughter.  "Impudent little wretch...," he says with a angry fist.

AAA111

She smiles back at her Uncle Josh. "NO NO NO NO NO NO" She screams at the top of her lungs. "No listen to Krissy. Listen to Uncle Josh. I uncle josh's girl NOT krissy" She gives him a cute sweet smile as giggles. " I love MY UNCLE JOSH". She says in a way that makes her sound spoiled.

"I know Dad. He did some really bad bad things. But Dad you need to relax. Settle down. Your blood pressure is going to get high so just sit down and relax. Please." There were a few things that he did that no one really knew about. No one else knew but her. "I'm done with him..It's over so please relax Daddy> "

Azrael Annavianna

Josh gives her a hug and a kiss on the head smiling and says, "Please don't yell honey; you'll wake the neighbors."  He gives her another hug and the proceeds to tickle her.  "Now you are mine," he says as he pretends to eat her, "nom, nom, nom."

Her father looks at her, "Well at least he is gone, but I wonder if you're not telling me everything about Jordan."  He eyes her and then gives her a hug, "I love you sweetheart, that's all."  He starts to sit down when he hears Gracie scream and he darts up the stairs hoping it isn't another Jordan type hurting his little girl upstairs.

AAA111

"Uncle Josh no yell. Uncle Josh is boss not mommy not daddy not Krissy." She giggles and laughs hysterically as her favorite uncle tickles her to no end. "Uncle Josh is silly"

"What else would there be Dad?" She asks him wondering if she should really tell him everything that happened. She doesn't want to make his blood pressure go up anymore than it already is. As her Dad runs upstairs she screams up to him. "Dad Josh isn't hurting Gracie." She sighs as she heads upstairs.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh looks up hearing the heavy footsteps outside the room and stops tickling Gracie.  He looks to see a stern faced father looking in.  "Hey Jack is everything ok?" he asks not realizing what is going on.

"Is everything ok?" says Jack looking at Gracie, "what was the screaming?"  He looked at Josh and then at Gracie realizing that everything is ok and that he overreacted because of the Jordan conversation.  He looks behind him to see Kristin coming up the stairs to him.

AAA111

Jack looks at his little girl for an answer and Gracie smiles wide. "Daddy go bye bye. Krissy go bye bye. Uncle Josh and Gracie play Barbie and tickles. Daddy, Uncle Josh and Gracie go swimming, roller coaster, park, candy store, toy store, park, zoo tomorrow..No DADDY MOMMY OR KRISSY" She says to him very loudly. "I Uncle Josh's favorite girl. Go bye bye Daddy and Krissy"

She says to her Daddy.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at Kristin and looks at Josh both get an apologetic look and he walks over to Gracie picking her up.  "I love you my little girl," he says with gritted teeth, but lovingly, "You, however, drive me CRAZY and I LOVE YOU."  He starts tickling his daughter, Gracie. 

Josh walks over to Kristin and kisses her.  "What's going on?" he asks with an innocence about him.  He looks at Gracie and her father; then back at Kristin.

AAA111

Gracie starts to laugh as her Daddy tickles her. For a minute she forgets Uncle Josh left. "I love you too Daddy" She says as she laughs hysterically.

Kristin kisses him back and whispers. "Dad is worried about me still. Just with everything that happened with my ex. He is just in the scared mode. Thinking that your gonna hurt Gracie but he sees that you adore her like your.." She almost slips saying own. "He just knows that you adore her. That's all.

Gracie hops out of her dad's arms falling onto the ground but gets up and pulls at Uncle Josh's pants. "Uncle Josh uppie. Uppie Uncle Josh." She grabs Krissy and smacks her. "NO touch my Uncle Josh, Krissy. No touch" She smacks her again. She is getting possessive. Not the normal Gracie.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh smiles lightly and says, "Please don't smack Krissy."  He leans down and kisses her on the forehead, "I am your Uncle Josh and no one will take that from you, alright?"  He wants to show that he won't allow children to walk all over him or anyone else, however, he tries to demonstrate a stern, but loving tone.  "I am your Uncle Josh don't you worry." 

He looks up at Kristin with eyes that scream that he is almost ready for a family life, but he can't do that now.  Not in front of her father who is still trying to believe that he isn't another...umm that guy's name Jordan...  He needs to demonstrate that he isn't a Jordan and relieve her father of the worry. 

He puts his hand through Gracie's hair and softly whispers just enough for Gracie and Kristin to hear, "Like my own."  He kisses Gracie on the cheek and stands up.

AAA111

Gracie giggles at her Uncle Josh. "Uppie Uppie Uppie" She tells him as she begins to whine. She is really attached to Josh very attracted to him. "You my Uncle Josh but Krissy no touch Josh. I'm his girl not you Krissy" She says pointing at her as she smacks her one last time.

Jack looks at both of his girl and he is so happy that both of her girls are smiling. He has NEVER seen that before with one of Kristin's boyfriends. He thinks wow Krissy's right this guy really is a stand-up guy. He is so good with Gracie. If it had been Jordan he would have been yelling, screaming, and possibly hitting little Gracie. He had a mean streak. But Josh is a good guy especially after seeing how loving he is towards Gracie.

He walks over to Josh as he extends his hand to shake Josh's hand. "I want to thank you for treating Krissy right and good and always for playing with Gracie. We would love to have you as our babysitter tomorrow if you can. We would of course pay you. You have our respect"

Azrael Annavianna

Josh looks at Kristin's father and hugs him, not shaking the hand.  He gives him a big hug and says, "I will watch Gracie because I love Gracie, dad.  I don't need payment for having fun."  He finishes the hug and looks at Jack's eyes, "I love Kristin and Gracie.  You and your wife are like parents to me and both of you treat me well.  You can't find that or buy something like that anymore."  He looks at Kristin's eyes hoping that he didn't go to far spilling out his heart.

AAA111

His Dad is grinning wide. He thought that if one of Kristin's boyfriends called him "dad" he would get mad but instead he was extremely happy. He really liked this guy and how he treated both of his girls. "That means a lot to us Josh and you are like the son that we never had so thank you for being the good guy that you are."

Gracie tugs at Josh's pants again. "Uppie Uppie Uppie Uncle Josh. Krissy NO TOUCH my josh. Go away you poo poo" She laughs as she giggles thinking it is funny as she hits her sister. She is very very possessive of Josh. To a point it's cute.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh picks up Gracie smiling at Kristin's dad and at his beautiful Kristin as well.  "I love you all and I thank you for your love and trust of me," he wanted to finish the family moment up with something good.  He leaned over to Kristin and kissed her sweetly on the lips.  "I am in love with you beautiful," he liked to finish nicely giving himself a clean shine of words.  It isn't that he didn't mean it, though, quite the opposite.  He knew that these were truthful words and that when a guy abstained from expressing his heart and/or feelings he only downed himself in the eyes of his significant other, i.e. Kristin.

AAA111

Her Dad tries to pick up Gracie and give them a moment of piece and some alone time. "Come on Gracie lets go play Barbies and let Uncle Josh and Krissy have some alone time"

Gracie gives him a mad look and screams "NO NO NO NO. No touch Daddy. Go away. Uncle Josh and Gracie play Barbies. No Daddy or Krissy. Go away poo poo" She says hitting her dad and sister. "I want my Uncle Josh and no one else NOW" She screams as she begins to whine.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh looks at Kristin and then at their dad and says, "I think someone is getting tired."  He knows that it isn't his decision, but he also knows that it isn't like Gracie to hit people and scream.  He knows she is normally well behaved and that this means; normally that Gracie is tired.  He looks at Kristin and kisses her asking, "Do you want me to put her to bed?"  He looks back at the dad and says, "If you want Jack, I can do it."  He puts his hand around Kristin's hoping that her dad won't be mad at him.  He isn't trying to get rid of Gracie, but he does love Gracie and has been trying learn Gracie's sleeping schedule.

AAA111

Jack looks at his two girls and smiles. "Wow this guy is good and he is really good guy" He thinks to himself. He really really appreciates this guy and is glad that Kristin found him. "Yeah it is about her bedtime. I would try and get her to go to sleep but she would kick and scream if I tried to grab her. If you don't mind putting her down for me I would very much appreciate that. We can talk the 4 of us later if you want. Thanks Josh."

Gracie looks at her Dad. "No tired Daddy. GO AWAY" She screams. She is really tired and she kicks, screams, and sometimes bites when she is really tired. She has been up since 6am waiting for her Uncle Josh. It is about 8:30 pm at this point.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh picks her up and takes her over to her bed and sets her on it.  "You want Uncle Josh to stay with Kristin so you can see him all the time?  If you want that then you need to go to bed because Uncle Josh needs to talk to Kristin and daddy.  He needs to talk to them so he can come and see you.  They can tell Uncle Josh to never come back; so you and I both need to behave, right?"  He tries to help her understand, but he isn't perfect and doesn't know how to help her understand.  "Don't worry Uncle Josh loves you."

AAA111

She looks up at her Uncle Josh as a single tears runs down her face. "No Daddy don't take Uncle Josh away. No Daddy meanie. I don't like him. I want my Uncle Josh but Daddy is a big meanie." She thinks that her Uncle Josh means that her Dad is going to tell her that Uncle Josh won't ever be able to see her again. She is sort of confused at the moment. "Daddy and Krissy two big fat meanies. No like them. I like Uncle Josh more." She says whining as she kicks and screams.

Azrael Annavianna

(Your making things difficult! -pouts-)

"No,no,no...sweetheart," he tries to explain, "Daddy didn't say that and neither did Krissy."  He kisses Gracie on the head, "I need to talk to them so that I can tell them about my day."  He tries to put it in words, "I love you and they love you and ... all of us just want you to get your sleep."  "Uncle Josh will be here in the morning, ok?"  He wants to make her smile because the tear is breaking his heart.  Gracie is the kind of little girl that everybody gives their heart to because she is so cute.  "I worded it wrongly ok and that was bad Joshy," he smacks his hand to illustrate.

AAA111

(Sorry..it gets better. No worries!)

She smiles as she nods her head understanding what he means now. "Uncle Josh tuck me into bed and read me a story like Daddy does? Uncle Josh stay forever and ever and ever. You my favorite Uncle. I love Uncle Josh. Uncle Josh go swimming, park, zoo, candy store, toy store, roller coaster, ice cream, with Gracie tomorrow." She smiles up at him just like the sweetie she is normally.

Azrael Annavianna

(I just kidding, don't worry I am having fun.  My zodiac sign allows me to think through your difficulties, lol)

"Hey how about I be sitting here when you wake up in the morning," he tries to compromise with her.  He knows she can get up as early as six in the morning.  "I will be here waiting until you fall asleep and in the morning be here when you wake up ok?."  He then proceeds to sing to her in a very sweet tenor voice.  'You are my sunshine,' is the song of his choice to sing to her.