News:

Main Menu

Coffee Cake...

Started by MagicalPen, January 18, 2008, 10:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri Tart

stop trying to get back to the subject again, Elvi! sheesh, what does it take to totally derail something around here? *grins*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Ah; this fixes my perception of the what and why of Tea. My impression of it had been as sort of a mid-to-late afternoon snacktime, of sorts, rather than a standalone meal in its own right.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

It's them there Victorians....
They had at least five or six meals a day.
(At least the upper and middle classes did)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

Yeah... little ones. So they could still fit in the impossibly tiny-waisted corsets! :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

*laughs*
Why do you think they had such huge bustles?
In reality, there were very few who had 'tiny' waists.

A Victorina dinner would have between 6 and 9 courses, a supper, at least 4 and their breakfasts were often 'buffet' style, with goodness knows how many dishes....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building