4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Wearing this in jail.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

Personally, glad you did!   ;)
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

I'll bet you are.  -smirk-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Drow Denizen

Care for strip poker? *offers his own smirk*
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Rubicon

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

Need to ante something.

*grins*

Harley Quinn

-thinks of an excuse- I have to clean.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Rubicon

Drow Denizen

Cleaning a cell? Odd.

*chuckles*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Drow Denizen

Someone has a following.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Come on, strip poker. -winks-
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

It wouldn't be fair.  -smirk-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

We're not that bad. -grins-
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Let's skip the formalities.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Drow Denizen

Mind. Poker's without jokers  :P

SirSetzer

No problem with that. -grins-
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

No Jokers?!  That's criminal!
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Drow Denizen

Suspected you would protest.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences