Mindless Posting

Started by lonlyazn, December 03, 2013, 03:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

Simply just post the first word that comes into your mind. Blindly post whatever word, words, or even nothing. Let's Begin!

Volkoff

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

lonlyazn

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Rex33

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Rex33

lonlyazn

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Blythe

GlompNinja

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Rex33

lonlyazn

Beguile's Mistress

Blythe

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Evil Tim

Dez

Curious about....

"Flargyllsnout."

.... liking it!

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters