News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Yugioh 5D's-Spire of Desire-Interest Check

Started by Pink Professional, April 07, 2012, 06:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

summoner2183

I asumme that the characxter page is coming out soon?

ZameRagues

I'm gonna stick with my original two decks. Dark Dragons and my water deck.

Silk you could try a penguin deck.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Pink Professional

Wow this has blow up quicker than I thought, no pressure

Pink Professional

Silk

That was weird xD Argh I need a good deck xD

Pink Professional

Maybe Winged beasts ? They're cool and lady like...and stuff

Silk

I did consider dragunity. But I dunno of many other themes besides that.

The thoughts I have atm are..

Agents
majestic mech
Charmer
Fortune ladies
Dragunity
Amazoness
gikshi
something involving Archlord krysta, athena and goddess tethys combos
guardian
Macdole
karakuri

Pink Professional

Ooh ! Ice deck !

It's got Ice Queen and she's purrty.

Silk

Ice queen could work

For that set is it just ice queen
ice master
cold enchanter

or is there other cards?

Just off question though, would you have a problem with people using cards that haven't been released in English, example, macdole is only recently been released in Japan, but we do have the wiki to explain their effects regardless.

Pink Professional

My general rule will be 'If it's on the Wiki, And not on the forbidden list, you can have it'

Also, there are loads of the Ice Barrier Creatures. They're cool.

ShadowFox89

Name: Rune (same name online and offline)
Personality: Rune is quiet and laid back, keeping to himself. He claims not to duel for any particular reason, just for the fun of it.
Backstory: Rune is an only child, his father a Sector Security chief and his mother the head of R&D for a company that makes dueling devices. He didn't have many friends growing up, spending most of his time in study or learning something. It was when he was ten that he met a young girl by the name of Kelly, the younger sister of an up and coming diplomat. The two became fast friends, and Rune has been protective of her since.
Rune discovered the Spire a little under a year ago, and has only been there twice. Due to his laid back and rather lazy nature, he has never really gone far. This time, he has dragged Kelly along in hopes of breaking her out of her shell.
Ons: None known at this time
Offs: Bodily waste, injury
In Character Kinks:
Appearance: Rune is tall and lanky, with pale skin and dark red eyes. His hair dark blue on top, with an undercoat of green. He wears a pair of blue jeans and black sneakers, with a deck clipped to a brown belt around his waist. Rune's most common shirt is a red t-shirt and either black or blue jacket. He has a nordic rune tattoo on the side of his neck meaning "freedom". His virtual avatar is the same as his real-world form, as he hasn't bothered trying to alter it yet.

Call me Shadow
My A/A

summoner2183

uhh what is the format  of character creation?

ShadowFox89

I would assume just basic information. I have an idea for the deck I want to use, but haven't put anything together.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Pink Professional

Updates !

Okay everyone, I've been busy the last couple days, including doing a little stuff for this.

The Ooc of this will be up Today. That will include things like Character sheet, Duel Runner rules, Destiny Draw and all that shizno.

Laughing Hyena

Excellent. I look forward to this. I wonder what kind of horrid deathtraps of dueling await. ^_^

ShadowFox89

I wonder if I could make a second, antagonistic character...

I can't imagine Rune doing anything evil, and I'll be keeping his personality of a mix of Pegasus and Jaden.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

got a pretty good idea what I'm going with now :)

Laughing Hyena

Pink Professional

More Updates ! Of the updated variety !

Since I don't want to keep all my lovely chickadee's waiting, I thought I'd post the CS in it's fullest format.

I don't mind people making a Second character, so if you wish to make some sort of Minor antagonist, that's fine. Although he won't be playing as one of my Shadow Knights (Spoilers !)

Okay, here is the CS.

Name: (A rather obvious inclusion)

Age: (See above. No one should be under the age of 18 (20 realistically))

Appearance: (Pictures are acceptable, Descriptions are preferred, both are delightful)

Personality: (I want to see at least 2 paragraphs here. I find that making people work on their CS makes an RP much longer.)

Biography: (Minimum 2 Paragraphs, Go nuts)

Sexual preference: (Self explanatory)

Character's On's/Off's: (See above)

Deck name/Theme: (Self explanatory. The theme must be used in both your decks)

Decklist, On land: (Put both decks in a Spoiler Tag with the name of the deck)

Decklist, On D-Runner: (Should be roughly the same decklist, but all spell cards should use Speed Spell cards.)

Favoured card: (Self explanatory)

Destiny Draw: (put a list of 5 cards here, these cards are in your deck. During bad situations, such as a 3000 life point deficit, and when it looks like you may lose in the next 1/2 turns, I may give permission to roll for Destiny Draw. Only I may give this permission.)

Silk

A question that often comes up, what is the ruling on people using 2 decks?

Pink Professional

Initially, I'd say no. The premise of the Spire is that it's a tournament. You bring your best decks every time, because the stakes are so damn high.

If it's key to a character, I suppose it could work. But it's more work I feel.

Honestly, it affects the RP itself in such a small way that I'm not sure I mind too much.

Laughing Hyena

Dangit I am torn. I have this great character but I barely know how to pull off an awesome fire deck. (ironic considering how often I play at times. Just not that good I think) Why are the stakes so high any-ooooohhh right.

Pink Professional

I could probably help you with a fire deck. Although you have to decide if you mean a Fire Element deck, or a Pyro deck.

I've got a lot of playing experiance, and I used to play a pretty cool Burn deck.

There is also the Volcanic subtype which could be fun to play.

Silk

You got a choice between Archetypes include "Volcanic", "Jurrac", "Horus the Black Flame Dragon", "Flamvell", "Laval", and "Evol" monsters. archetypes if you want fire. :)