How to not receive notification of pm's

Started by SummerWhispers, April 17, 2012, 12:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

This may indeed be a stupid question, and I am usually really good about finding my way around forums and figuring things out for myself.

But for what ever reason this seems to elude my normal sense of self sufficiently.

I no longer have any role plays active here on the forums, and would like to turn off an...I guess option to not receive notification of incoming pm's here on the forum to my email address that I use here for this forum.

So if someone has a moment and can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate the help, I have checked and if there is tutorial for this it for whatever reason has also eluded me.

Summer.

Silverfyre

Hey there, Summer.

To turn off the notification of PMs, you go to "My Messages" and once you are in that part of the boards, you click on the link at the top marked "Preferences".  Then select "Change Settings".  From there, you should see a drop-down box that is next to the option "Notify by email every time you receive a personal message".  Just set it to "Never" and you should be good to go.

I hope that helps!

Best,
Silver

SummerWhispers

It does thanks for your help, I thought I would have to wait for a day or so.

Summer.

Silverfyre