News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Fleur Morisson

~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

WashAutumstar

I am unable to participate at the moment due to some off scene distractions XD

(No number)

Falstaff

Ok...just returned...

The number is just where I left it too...good job guys.

Katiana

WashAutumstar

That's because you haven't checked the other one... XD

(no number)

Fleur Morisson

WashAutumstar

Fleur Morisson

I can see through your game plan Wash *winks*

(No number)

WashAutumstar

It's not my game, I'm being played like a fiddle through PM

Blythe

RadiationBaby

Wash!  I was hoping to see you again, and your beautiful hair of course.

She nods sagely and waves.

WashAutumstar

Blythe

Falstaff

*hugs Kat...then licks his lip and smirks at Fleur...pulls her close and kisses her on the nose*

WashAutumstar

RadiationBaby

Thank you kindly, but, I will be quiet so you can focus on your pm... and not on the thread of course.  Working on updating all of my preferences, my signature, and then going to put up my 1x1 thread- phew, a lot of work.

Falstaff

Not to mention posting a number in the guys favor  *winks*

There fixed just for you RadBaby  *kisses her cheek*

Katiana

Fleur Morisson

*keeps her lips tight and her hands behind her back*