Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: AndyZ on February 18, 2013, 11:44:08 PM
Perhaps it would help to make a character sheet?
Already made. I still want to at least get the setting ready before I have people making their character.

Quote from: immabanana on February 18, 2013, 11:56:26 PM
Bookmarking this as well taco babe ;3

You have piqued the banana's interest.

And I agree with the little non-banana who suggested the 1800's, maybe making it in Louisiana. Ya know Ann Rice type vampires and all. <_< Human girls would make a yummy high paying treat.

Yay Nana! ^^ Okay so 1800s, in Louisiana. It's a large brothel ummmm!! Obviously only the rich have access to this place. Oh I picked the name! Madame Velvet's Brothel/Auction House. Of course my character will be Madame Victoria Velvet. C:
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

immabanana

Madame Velvet. I like the sound of that! :D

Can my character possibly be her right hand? *dirty double meanings intended*
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: immabanana on February 19, 2013, 12:59:16 AM
Madame Velvet. I like the sound of that! :D

Can my character possibly be her right hand? *dirty double meanings intended*

She has a semi right hand o.o But you can be her left hand xD
Like the auctioneer. C:

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LeKinkyTaco

Attention!

So I kind of can do the story with all the input I've gotten. Like a general setting, mood, plot(sort of) ^ u ^. So I'll give it a few minutes before I start on the actual thread and all the ETCs. But so far this is kind of what I got.

Salmon- Important!

Cornflower blue- Semi-important

Purple- Excessive information

• 1800s
  • Louisiana
  • All genders are welcome to be clients
  • All races are welcomed to be clients
  • All races and genders are welcomed to be auctioned off
  • Only nobles are welcomed to be clients of this establishment
  • A popular Brothel/Auction house that only the rich are welcomed to ^
  • People are sold at random (WARNED!)
  • Magic is somewhat involved in this, I'll explain it later or you'll see it
  • There is a room where some of the more "skilled" or "older" girls(or guys) would dance or entertain clients
  • Since some of the girls/guys are kidnapped their starting price is high depending upon their former titles
  • There is a price to get into the Mansion
  • Anything else?

yugi006

Sounds interesting so far. Would be interested in helping out any way I can.

LeKinkyTaco

AndyZ

If I might offer a suggestion, you may want to check over characters on here before approving them into the IC thread.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: AndyZ on February 20, 2013, 11:34:14 PM
If I might offer a suggestion, you may want to check over characters on here before approving them into the IC thread.

Of course. ^.^ That's why I made them post in here for a review before they posted in the actual character thread, and after they do that then they will be permitted to post in the actual IC thread.

yugi006

Looks good. Great job so far. Will post something here when I have time.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: yugi006 on February 20, 2013, 11:46:38 PM
Looks good. Great job so far. Will post something here when I have time.

Oui! ^.^ Thank you Yugi.

yugi006

Your welcome. Just hope it goes well. This is my first time doing a group rp ever.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: yugi006 on February 20, 2013, 11:53:57 PM
Your welcome. Just hope it goes well. This is my first time doing a group rp ever.

My first time ever making a roleplay. >////<''

yugi006

"I'm sure it will be wonderful. You have a lot of people interested already. Hopefully I can think of an interesting character."

I do have a question: Can someone have two positions like bartender/client? Like when he or she isn't working they can be a client.

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: yugi006 on February 21, 2013, 12:00:24 AM
"I'm sure it will be wonderful. You have a lot of people interested already. Hopefully I can think of an interesting character."

I do have a question: Can someone have two positions like bartender/client? Like when he or she isn't working they can be a client.

Mhm but when you put your position just put bartender/client ^.^

yugi006

Okay I'll do that if I decide to go that route.

yugi006

Here's goes nothing. Hope I did it correctly,

Cato Shang

【 AGE: 30 】

【 Human 】

【 POSITION: Bartender/Client 】

✓ Good Conversation
✓ Alcohol
✓ Dirty Talk
✓ Submissive Females

✘ Vore
✘ Extreme Pain and Torture
✘ Toilet Play
✘ Drugs

► PERSONALITY
Cato is a quiet person who prefers to listen to the conversations of others and only speaks when he feels it is relevant to the topic. He is not afraid to tell someone his opinion whether or not it is good or bad. As he has little time for fun he always has a serious look on his never showing his emotions or smiling unless talking to someone he likes or is friends with.

► STORY
Cato was born into a  wealthy family of assassins who make a living killing humans and demons who pose a threat to society. At the age of seven he begun training in the art of the blade using speed and stealth to kill their targets. At the age of fifteen he begun taking on missions and contracts working for his father's company. People would come to his father to bring him contracts and missions to be fulfilled. After completing each contract payment would be received. Since the missions were always dangerous and not many were willing to risk their lives the pay was always high. Cato is not a normal human as throughout his travels through the underworld his body has undergone numerous changes as it tried to adapt to the various environments. Because of that he has gained some unique powers as a human such as being able to regenerate blood in his body quickly. Working as an assassin one has to keep their identity a secret so his family also runs a side business of running bars all across the city. When not completing contracts for his father he works as a bartender in one of the family owned bat which he also uses as a cover story when speaking to people from other cities or worlds. Working as a bartender does make him a lot of money as well. Through one of his contracts he discovered a place called Madam Velvet's Brothel which was in need of a Bartender so he happily took the position since it was a brothel where women would be seens around so during his free time he could use his free time to be with thw ladies. Since he already has a lot of money he works more as a bartender in Madam Velvet's Brothel taking on less contracts.

〖 USERNAME: yugi006 〗

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: yugi006 on February 21, 2013, 02:15:07 AM
Here's goes nothing. Hope I did it correctly,

Cato Shang

【 AGE: 30 】

【 GENDER: Male 】

【 POSITION: Bartender/Client 】

✓ Good Conversation
✓ Alcohol
✓ Dirty Talk
✓ Submissive Females

✘ Vore
✘ Extreme Pain and Torture
✘ Toilet Play
✘ Drugs

► PERSONALITY
Cato is a quiet person who prefers to listen to the conversations of others and only speaks when he feels it is relevant to the topic. He is not afraid to tell someone his opinion whether or not it is good or bad. As he has little time for fun he always has a serious look on his never showing his emotions or smiling unless talking to someone he likes or is friends with.

► STORY
Cato was born into a  wealthy family of assassins who make a living killing humans and demons who pose a threat to society. At the age of seven he begun training in the art of the blade using speed and stealth to kill their targets. At the age of fifteen he begun taking on missions and contracts working for his father's company. People would come to his father to bring him contracts and missions to be fulfilled. After completing each contract payment would be received. Since the missions were always dangerous and not many were willing to risk their lives the pay was always high. Working as an assassin one has to keep their identity a secret so his family also runs a side business of running bars all across the city. When not completing contracts for his father he works as a bartender in one of the family owned bat which he also uses as a cover story when speaking to people from other cities or worlds. Working as a bartender does make him a lot of money as well. Since he already has a lot of money he works more as a bartender taking on less contracts. When he has some free time he likes to spend time with the ladies making their every wish come true.

〖 USERNAME: yugi006 〗

Yup but he works at Velvet's bar or no? If not then he's just a client.

Gypsy

Let's give this a try.  Would this be acceptable? :)

Chantal

【 25 】

【 Female 】

【 Human 】

【 Brothel Girl/Singer 】

✓ non-human male clients preferred
✓ light BDSM
✓ conversation / word play / entendre
✓ teasing

✘ pain beyond light
✘ degradation,humiliation
✘ torture, disfigurement, etc.
✘ rape

► Chantal is intelligent, and somewhat bookish when left to her own devices. She forms opinions quickly, though she has learned that life goes more peacefully if she refrains from expressing those opinions that noone wants to hear.  She enjoys the power that sex gives her, and has learned to use it.  She also enjoys sex, but on the whole doesn't like men very much -- though individual clients have impressed her enough upon occasion that she can admit that they're not all bad.

► Chantal was born of a placee and a wealthy white landowner, and destined to follow in her mother's footsteps.  She was educated in the womanly arts of needlework, music, entertaining, and pleasing a man.  She was also taught to read and write, and her mother instructed her in the valuable knowledge of economics, though it was grounded in practicality rather than theory.  At 14, she became a placee herself, but her 'gentleman' soon revealed himself anything but.  As his financial situation worsened, mostly due to gambling, Chantal often found herself being offered to settle debts.  As his treatment of her worsened, Chantal began to subtly encourage his gambling and drinking in an effort to hasten the inevitable.  When he was shot in a drunken duel, Chantal found herself 'free', but with few options other than to seek a new protector.  Selling herself to one man and promising fidelity did not appeal, but Madame Velvet's did, particularly when she discovered that the brothel had a reputation for accepting a broad range of clientele.  She has been working there for a little over a year, and 'specializes' in non-human clients. After all, she has been known to remark, she already knows what monsters men can be ...

〖 Briar Rose 〗
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Briar Rose on February 21, 2013, 07:29:35 AM
Let's give this a try.  Would this be acceptable? :)

Chantal

【 25 】

【 Female 】

【 Human 】

【 Brothel Girl/Singer 】

✓ non-human male clients preferred
✓ light BDSM
✓ conversation / word play / entendre
✓ teasing

✘ pain beyond light
✘ degradation,humiliation
✘ torture, disfigurement, etc.
✘ rape

► Chantal is intelligent, and somewhat bookish when left to her own devices. She forms opinions quickly, though she has learned that life goes more peacefully if she refrains from expressing those opinions that noone wants to hear.  She enjoys the power that sex gives her, and has learned to use it.  She also enjoys sex, but on the whole doesn't like men very much -- though individual clients have impressed her enough upon occasion that she can admit that they're not all bad.

► Chantal was born of a placee and a wealthy white landowner, and destined to follow in her mother's footsteps.  She was educated in the womanly arts of needlework, music, entertaining, and pleasing a man.  She was also taught to read and write, and her mother instructed her in the valuable knowledge of economics, though it was grounded in practicality rather than theory.  At 14, she became a placee herself, but her 'gentleman' soon revealed himself anything but.  As his financial situation worsened, mostly due to gambling, Chantal often found herself being offered to settle debts.  As his treatment of her worsened, Chantal began to subtly encourage his gambling and drinking in an effort to hasten the inevitable.  When he was shot in a drunken duel, Chantal found herself 'free', but with few options other than to seek a new protector.  Selling herself to one man and promising fidelity did not appeal, but Madame Velvet's did, particularly when she discovered that the brothel had a reputation for accepting a broad range of clientele.  She has been working there for a little over a year, and 'specializes' in non-human clients. After all, she has been known to remark, she already knows what monsters men can be ...

〖 Briar Rose 〗

I like it :o You just need a picture. You can post it in the character thread right now but be sure to find your picture c:

yugi006

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 21, 2013, 03:13:45 AM
Yup but he works at Velvet's bar or no? If not then he's just a client.

Oh yes. I just wanted to make sure it was approved before adding that there.

Edited to say that he works as a bartender in the brothel. So is it good to post in the character thread?

Madriv

Jericho Mackandal

【 Appears to be in his late twenties 】

【 Male 】

【 Warlock 】

【 Client 】

✓ Clever banter
✓ Intelligence
✓ Sass (within reason)
✓ Slow seduction

✘ Bondage
✘ Unladylike behavior
✘ Humiliation
✘ Pain without pleasure

► Dignified in presentation and elegant in his mannerisms, Jericho is never less than a gentleman in public. In private, well, a gentleman doesn't reveal anyone's secrets - especially not his own. He is well-spoken and well-read; he prefers to yield the floor rather than dominate conversation among his peers, being of the opinion that education is furthered by listening rather than pontification. On the matter of women, he is a client of the finest brothels around the globe, preferring experienced ladies of the evening to the wilting flowers of aristocracy. Vulgar displays of flesh, however, do not win his attention. He seeks a particular spark of life, one that he has not yet found. 

► Jericho is wealthy, free, educated black man in America - an oddity of the era almost anywhere save New Orleans. His grandfather built up extensive landholdings in Saint-Dominique under French rule of the Colony. His family defended their holdings from the British and the French, carrying through the Revolution to become one of the most powerful clans in the new, independent Republic of Haiti.

Their power was not only based on the extent of their plantations. Magic ran strong in the Mackandal bloodline. Roots stretched from Africa and Europe to sink deep into the ley lines of the Caribbean, culminating in the unique arcano-spiritual practice of vodou. Jericho's grandfather was a mighty houngan, weaving ties to the loa and the land in search of freedom for his people. Jericho himself came of age during the Revolution, lending his strength to the legion of houngans who called the storms at the Battle of Vertières and assured the former slaves' victory.

Following the war, Jericho turned his mind to business, using his knowledge of both magic and the marketplace to expand the family's international trade in sugar, coffee, and cocoa. New Orleans, the busiest port in the Gulf, seemed a natural choice for his foreign office. Weeks of planning culminated in the establishment of his company stateside and the purchase of a very well-appointed townhouse located just north of the square as a respectable address.

It is surely coincidence that his new home is just a few blocks away from The District, requiring only a discrete stroll after sunset to obtain all manner of indiscreet delights.

〖 Madmartigan 〗

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: yugi006 on February 21, 2013, 12:12:03 PM
Oh yes. I just wanted to make sure it was approved before adding that there.

Edited to say that he works as a bartender in the brothel. So is it good to post in the character thread?

Yes ^^

yugi006

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 21, 2013, 12:39:09 PM

Jericho Mackandal

【 Appears to be in his late twenties 】

【 Male 】

【 Warlock 】

【 Client 】

✓ Clever banter
✓ Intelligence
✓ Sass (within reason)
✓ Slow seduction

✘ Bondage
✘ Unladylike behavior
✘ Humiliation
✘ Pain without pleasure

► Dignified in presentation and elegant in his mannerisms, Jericho is never less than a gentleman in public. In private, well, a gentleman doesn't reveal anyone's secrets - especially not his own. He is well-spoken and well-read; he prefers to yield the floor rather than dominate conversation among his peers, being of the opinion that education is furthered by listening rather than pontification. On the matter of women, he is a client of the finest brothels around the globe, preferring experienced ladies of the evening to the wilting flowers of aristocracy. Vulgar displays of flesh, however, do not win his attention. He seeks a particular spark of life, one that he has not yet found. 

► Jericho is wealthy, free, educated black man in America - an oddity of the era almost anywhere save New Orleans. His grandfather built up extensive landholdings in Saint-Dominique under French rule of the Colony. His family defended their holdings from the British and the French, carrying through the Revolution to become one of the most powerful clans in the new, independent Republic of Haiti.

Their power was not only based on the extent of their plantations. Magic ran strong in the Mackandal bloodline. Roots stretched from Africa and Europe to sink deep into the ley lines of the Caribbean, culminating in the unique arcano-spiritual practice of vodou. Jericho's grandfather was a mighty houngan, weaving ties to the loa and the land in search of freedom for his people. Jericho himself came of age during the Revolution, lending his strength to the legion of houngans who called the storms at the Battle of Vertières and assured the former slaves' victory.

Following the war, Jericho turned his mind to business, using his knowledge of both magic and the marketplace to expand the family's international trade in sugar, coffee, and cocoa. New Orleans, the busiest port in the Gulf, seemed a natural choice for his foreign office. Weeks of planning culminated in the establishment of his company stateside and the purchase of a very well-appointed townhouse located just north of the square as a respectable address.

It is surely coincidence that his new home is just a few blocks away from The District, requiring only a discrete stroll after sunset to obtain all manner of indiscreet delights.

〖 Madmartigan 〗

I like him ^^ Post him up c:

Madriv