World of Zhor - Interest check (NC)

Started by Rune, December 16, 2014, 01:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

World of Zhor

Unknown to most people, the Earth has a sister planet in a far away system. This planet is called Zhor. It is similar to Earth in environment and life forms. There are even humans living on Zhor, having been relocated there ages ago

Zhor is under the control of the sorcerer-gods. These beings are not human. They do not care about the plight, the politics or the lives of the humans living on Zhor. They are content to stay isolated where they can concentrate on their experiments.

In order to keep the humans under their control, the sorcerer-gods keep the technology of Zhor at a primitive level.; only occasionally sharing their 'magic' with the local warlords.

The sorcerer-gods know of Earth. Although Earth has little to offer the technologically superior sorcerer-gods, Earth does offer one resource desired by the people of Zhor... slaves. The people of Earth are known to be more submissive and weak than the people of Zhor. As such, they are highly desired.

Notes:

This game is based very loosely on some of the ideas presented in the Gor novels. There are masters and slaves set in a barbaric culture. Warlords fight for dominance even as they teach those weaker than themselves their proper place.

I will need both masters/mistresses and slaves. The sorcerer-gods are a NPC race and will only be encountered on very rare occasions.

More notes:

Ruhk Serum

Ruhk Serum is given to all natives at the time of their coming of age. It is also given to slaves of Earth when they are brought to Zhor.

The serum has several effects. First, it slows the aging process. Men who are in their fifties and sixties are often as fit ad Earth men in their thirties. Second, the serum transforms the drinker into a form of physical perfection. In addition to longevity, the imbiber also develops an immunity to most disease and infection.

The form the imbiber takes is dependent upon the type of serum. There are separate serums for men, women and futa. It is possible for a man to be given the serum of a woman or a futa and be changed as a result.

The serum is closely guarded by the sorcerer-gods. Typically a person only takes the serum once. Taking the serum more than once results in extremely heightened sexual urges and desire. Those who have taken the serum more than once are referred to as 'ruhk slaves' and are highly prized for their lustful needs.

Character Creation

We can discuss if you prefer the games to be system based or freeform.

rikka

Pegging my interest in this. If system based, what game systems you have in mind?
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Rune

I am leaning towards freeform, but if system play is desired, I was thinking either d100 lite, or Barbarians of Lemuria. Both are simple and easy systems that are good for forum play.

Vorian

Watching for now, If the people I'm already in talks with don't get back to me I'm interested.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

rikka

Free form then.  Although, I am unfamiliar but intrigued by both systems you mentioned.

Ons/Offs

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Clio

I might be interested in a slave role. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Rune

Looks like we have a few people showing some interest. What type of characters do you want? Obviously the game won't work if everyone is a slave (or a master). 

So far, 3-4 people thinking about playing. It still would be nice getting a couple more.

Vorian

Ideally, male to female or futa slave, but I could try a master if there's a good match.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

Max

Male to female slave.

But will bow out if the slave to master ratio is to extreme.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Dirigible

I'm interested. Perhaps a Zhorian warrior, or an Earth man who was brought to Zhor some years ago, and found its ruggedly individualistic culture more to his liking.

Kadigan

rikka

It would be interesting to play a slave (an added twist an Earth man turned into a woman by the potion), but a master would be more comfortable for me. Maybe as one of the warlords?

Ons/Offs

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Rune

Okay, here is a summary of what we have so far:

Masters:
Rikka
Dirigible

Slaves:
Max (former male > female slave)
Varnin (former male > female slave)
Christa

Undecided:
Barbara Gordon
Izaya

I can play a warlord. If we get too many masters, someone can slip me a dose of the serum and I can join the slave side. This depends on the undecideds and what they want to play, or if we get new players. If people are ready to roll with this. I can set up a thread of the slave auction to get things underway.

Kadigan

Really only interested in playing sub, I can do either from earth or born on whichever is more lacking. However, if unbalanced in the domme to sub way I'll withdraw.

Rune

Quote from: Rune on December 21, 2014, 07:34:36 AM

Masters:
Rikka
Dirigible

Slaves:
Christa
Barbara Gordon

Undecided:
Izaya

I can play a warlord. If we get too many masters, someone can slip me a dose of the serum and I can join the slave side. This depends on the undecideds and what they want to play, or if we get new players. If people are ready to roll with this. I can set up a thread of the slave auction to get things underway.

Rune

summoner2183

Might be interested in playing as a Master.

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

Rune

To get started, everyone can post in the auction thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219959.msg10819214#new

Once we have a feel for each other's characters and writing styles, we can have the auction and officially partner up. I will give everyone a chance to have a scene with their partner before introducing other plot elements that will expand the world beyond the bed chambers.

Rune

Quote from: Rune on December 21, 2014, 07:34:36 AM

Masters:
Rikka
Dirigible
Summoned
Pockets

Slaves:
Christa
Barbara Gordon

Undecided:
Izaya
Whimsical
Rune

Clio

Starting the thread without having character sheets or more conversation kind of weirded me out, and since there's already two female slaves in there, I'm not sure if I should post anyway. This is extremely confusing. :(
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Vorian

Yeah, I can roll with it, but jumping straight to in character this quickly is unexpected. Is anyone interested in a futa slave here, or should I stick with male to female?
Ideas

Rune

No problem. I do not want things to be confusing. Let's see what we can do to alleviate the problem. I have created an OOC area for discussion.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220021.0

Let's discuss there how we can proceed.