Fairytale gone Awry - NC, Ex, Incest - closed to new characters

Started by lovelygirl, December 13, 2010, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Emma had always loved fairytales, as a child she dreamed of being the princess that was rescued by the handsome prince and whisked away to a beautiful castle. She loved those stories so much, she decided to open her own book store and line the shelves with children's books. She was very successful and the kids loved coming there, hearing the stories and then setting off with a new book or two.

One day she received a strange book with an odd symbol on the front. It was leather clad, and much to nice to be sold to anyone so she kept it for herself. As she read it, the story was about a beautiful maiden that was living with a simple family in the forest. Little did she know she was the future princess, hidden away for safety reasons. At the age of eighteen, the maiden was sent off on a journey to find her true self, hoping she would heed the calling back to her true parents and the prince she was intended to marry.

Emma fell asleep reading the book, and when she woke, she was in the little hamlet that the maiden started out in. She was in the story herself! IN order for Emma to escape and make it back to her world, she must travel through the book as Princess Daphne, experiencing all the things the princess would encounter along the way.

Here is where it gets fun. I need a series of characters. The following elements will be involved- bestiality, incest, bondage. No scat watersports, none of the icky stuff, lol.

So this is what I need:
A king an queen. (they are in the story later) King- Kirinis
the simple father and mother ( only in the beginning of the tale before she leaves)father- Xantham
a dragon- Featherfall
a sorcerer or sorceress -Swordsman and Blue 
a wolf ( not a lycan, an actual wolf, being a fairy tale, yes it can talk) - Kate
Elf guide- Akiko
a hunter ( that ends up being her brother) -Xantham
The rescuing prince  Vincent

if you're interested let me know Post which character you would like to play also. Cheers!

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Kate

It weirds out my friends and to many its very strange but I just adore the idea of bestiality
and role playing males (I do have a penis obsession and characters I adore playing have one).

Could I be considered for the dragon or the wolf (male if hermaphrodites are not everyone cup of tea ?)

lovelygirl

yep, you know I know you can write a male well. Which do you prefer, the dragon or the wolf?

Ons &Offs

Kate

which would you prefer me to be ? i dont mind either woudl be interesting wolf is cool.

I like the interest the forbidden extreme feeling gives me more than simply powerful creatures - so wolf perhaps is fine enough (could i have a female voice but highly male undercarridge ? - dont mind if you say for believabily no - but your call
)

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Kate

Kate

was looking for wolf pics - found this - just for interest sake scroll down this page how  cute do baby wolfs look omg !

http://www.zevs.net/snow-animals/

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Kate

they can be how cute i was before .. i became big :)

Another picky

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/4438353121_40daede529.jpg

I will write up a story concerning my character soon - phps i was a girl cursed to inhabit a wolfs body because i offended a witch may be ? because she was jealous of me (of course !)
- dont mind the background -whatever you think suits

lovelygirl

none of the characters are noble except the fair Emma/Daphne. Bring on all the immoral thoughts and actions you want

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

ivygrowth

I'd be interested in playing the Sorcerer or Sorceress, hmmm.  I could go either way on that one.  Did you have anything specific in mind for them to do to her?

lovelygirl

Oh yes I do. I can pm you the details. I'm good either way if it's male or female you want to play that part

Ons &Offs

Xantham

I would love to join in, if I may.

I am a fan of family fun and would like to play the hunter/brother.   Let me know and I will provide more details.

lovelygirl

Here is how I see the progression of who she meets along the way. Wolf first, rescued by hunter/ brother. Snared by sorcerer. Kidnapped by dragon from sorcerer. Finally rescued from prince and returned to her parents (king and queen) plus if I don't get elves it's not critical , just thought a little gang bang might be fun.

I am looking for as much sin a debauchery as possible from characters. I want this poor girl defiled, forced to submit, all and all being a victim of each character she come across. Once she gets to the castle, she will see the man that took her in the woods and realize he was her brother.

Dragon can transform into human, but I want him big and scary! The bigger the better!

Once I have a few more players we can go into more depth for characters.

Ons &Offs

ivygrowth

Sounds good.  I think I will go with a male sorcerer.  I'm sure I can think of a few evil things for him to do to her, on top of whatever you want to PM me ;)

Xantham

I would also be happy to double one of the minor roles as your "father" or the King, just to help the storyline.

Cheers

Kate

Kirinis

I'll be interested in playing the king if the spot hasn't been taken yet.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Kate

Many years ago a strange magic-storm occurred, ley-lines stretched, broke and whipped about the world lashing at each other before they reknitted again into a new order. Such ley-storms were recorded in history but no scholars took them seriously and none were prepared, luckily most of the strange phenomena occurred about places no civilization dwelt however Rachael was no so lucky. While lost as a girl during this time she followed the whimpering sounds of large proud dying wolf.

Only to find it entangled in magic threads which seemed to appear from the earth and sky at the same time. For hours it moaned and tears of empathy fell from her cheeks. While it was being electrocuted with magical energies their gaze locked, and unspoken understanding dawned - a race of man - a race of wolf - bitter enemies bonded as one was powerless to help but yearned to , the other aware its suffering was not of a kind even humans intend.

Finally once the ley-lines released their grip the wolf fell down to the soil and began to pant its last breaths. Watching it suffering for so long made Rachael long to give the wolf final moments of peace and calmly spoke to it while patting hopelessly seeing its life force flicker away.

The magical energies however had not left the creature and while Rachael slept her own soul moved into the body of the male wolf while her own human body was taken by death instead.

The result was a alpha male wolf much stronger than most, ageless and unique.  But what became increasingly more dominate was the lead-wolfs own urges, and Rachael soon found her own mind wrestling for control of what body she had. Her soul's only freedom became simply occasional use of her voice.

Love And Submission

Where do the elves come in? Can they just follow her around like the lion and the tin man followed dorthy or what?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

lovelygirl

Kate great story! I like it!

As for the elves, that was more of a gang bang situation, lol- that was a part that could go or stay.

What no one wants to actually rescue our maiden- what a wicked bunch!  Actually that might work- a damsel with no rescue- hmmmm

Ons &Offs

Xantham

I could have the hunter reappear in Prince form to "save" her again.

Just a thought.

Kate