The Final Days of Creation - Exalted Evil Campaign (Seeking Players)

Started by BruceTheCat, December 30, 2012, 07:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

I am sorry Empyrean I thought I had commented on yours. It looks great to me!

As we are starting a bit more powerful I am allowing everyone to have one powerful item, whether that be an Artifact, Manse/Hearthstone, or even some super strong contact or series of contacts. Basically one high background.

If you want to take advantage of that PM me with what you choose, and the details on the thing. Obviously if you just want a strong weapon you just need to say that, but if you'd like the weapon to have same nifty special ability then let's discuss it.

Otherwise I'm going to give this another day or so before we start with just three. Do either of you object to that?
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

AndyZ

Not really sure what I want my high-level artifact to be.  My weapon is going to be called Ten Thousand Kisses (for each time it strikes someone and leaves a blood "lipstick" mark) but that'd only be a 2 or 3 dot artifact.

Having a hard time with song but considering Lights Out by Breaking Benjamin.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Marie Reynolds

Sorry  i have been sporatic lately with staying in the loop, but the job hunting is over and i can jump back into the swing of things. Hmm Maybe you saw the gente and found her as something you must posses so maybe you turned a rival against her family and when it was all said in done and you had now revealed what you wanted as payment and that would be my character and through the plotting and scheming you also had evidence manufactured to show that her father was going to sell her into slavery and convinced her that you worked  against this plan to save her and provide her with a more deserving life under your characters wing.

Empyrean

Marie: I'm not sure I follow? The Shadow Queen definitely loves having attention and followers. I could see her seducing away someone to be her follower. I don't know that she would plant evidence, but she would certainly try to sway your character with her words and beauty. :)

Marie Reynolds

Hmm sure we could go with that and maybe so you could have her devoted to you  by taking me away and left my family with the last resource to keep the family well off by marrying her off so you swept me off my feet and after that the family fell apart and  i was yours.

ShadowFox89

I'm still interested, resonance is just a real killer for me.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Empyrean

I'm not sure, but since we're playing Loyalists I don't think Resonance would be a problem.

Empyrean