Wheel of Time, No System, Green Ajah Looking For Warders (2 or 3)

Started by Cynadea, February 04, 2015, 12:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Hi,

So this is meant to be kept in a very small group of 3 or 4 people, including myself. The warders have to be male. It would be set during the time covered by the books, but completely independently from the story about Rand, Matt and Perrin. My Aes Sedai has heard rumors since entering the Tower that there is a text somewhere, an account of precisely how the Great Lord of the Dark was freed from his prison. The weave to use, the strength of the men and women required, everything. When she hears two that she suspects being Dark Ajah talk about its possible whereabouts, she decide to go and make some hunting of her own. If that text can be found and destroyed - or better yet, found and used to permanently bind the Dark One - it has to be done before the Black Ajah finds it.

There would be traveling, digging into archives, exploring dark and forgotten places of the world, meeting with people who are aware of her quest and seek to have her fail either by sending her in the wrong direction, or trying to kill her.

I'd prefer posts of at least 2 full paragraphs (I post 3 to 5 myself) and while this is my request, I am expecting partners to contribute with ideas. I see this working as a full partnership, and not as me being the GM and leading the Warders.  I am aiming for a very close knit friendship between the Aes Sedai and her warders, but I think the bond might make it interesting if they were more than just friends. I don't care whether the warders will interact sexually or refuse to touch one another but at some point during the quest I'd like a threesome scene.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Blinkin

Tempting... I haven't ever played a WoT storyline. No problem with a warder being more than a friend, but how much would this come into play?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Cynadea

It wouldn't be the main focus of the game for sure, but more of hoping it might happen but if it doesn't, it's fine. The quest for text would be the main focus.

I wouldn't mind her having just one warder and bonding another along the way.

Blinkin

Well, no, I wouldn't want a story to revolve around just sex, but if there is an implication that it's part of the concept, I like to ask how much. ;) If it makes sense, then it's good, but mad scrabbles in the lower levels of the White Tower's library just to "do" something really doesn't.

Of course, if she lets him share a room, a blanket or even a tinker's wagon... who knows what might poke her in the dark besides a sword. lol

There may be another interested player pop up, perhaps make things really interesting and find a third warder and she have a really grand old time. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Cynadea

lol. I like how you're thinking :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for a second warder...

HairyHeretic

Peace favour you Aysande-sedai. How would you feel about a borderlander ranger type to possibly bond along the way? Perhaps one hiding a dark secret behind yellowing eyes? :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cynadea

HairyHeretic

I don't think so. The name isn't familiar, though that being said there are times my memory would do credit to a geriatric goldfish :P
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cynadea

Quote from: HairyHeretic on February 05, 2015, 08:13:38 AM
I don't think so. The name isn't familiar, though that being said there are times my memory would do credit to a geriatric goldfish :P

LMAO never heard that one before.

Ok, so I guess we can use the OOC thread to plot and see what trouble we can get these 3 into ;) I'll post the link when I've set it up.

Muse

Good morning. 

Would you be interested in one more, Aysande? 

If so, what speed are you hoping for? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

No, we haven't played together before, but there's always a first time for all things. Sometimes, the first time is the last time, but I doubt that that comes into play here.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Cynadea

I am hoping for a decent pace, as in not waiting over a week for a post.

Muse

If 2 or 3 posts a week is sufficient, I'd love to give it a try if you have a spot for one more. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)