Some things I'd love to play. :)

Started by IxStarfallxI, January 06, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IxStarfallxI

Hi there! I am really interested in working out scenes for various fandoms or something. A few characters I'd love to play.

Rinoa (FF 8)

Quistis (FF 8)

Sefie (FF 8)

Tifa (FF 7)

Garnet/Dagger (FF 9)

Yuna (FF 10)

Riku (FF 10)

Ashe (FF 12)

Tali'Zora (Mass Effect)

Also am into something super hero related from DC or Marvel, or other games such as Star Wars, WoW, Mass Effect, Dragon Age games, and more. Also into more post apocalyptic stuff like Fallout and TWD ect. I love hot lewd scenes, also like more romantic scenes, and am into consent and non-consent scenes as well as one on one or gangbangs. If interested in anything or want to try and work something out please send me a PM and let me know! :)
All time favorite dirty lines from Star Wars.
"You came in that thing?! You're braver then I thought!"
"But Luke! At that speed will you be able to pull out in time?!"
"Engage those Star Destroyers and let's start probing that shield!" ( because who doesn't love a good probing? ;) )

ONs and OFFs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239114.0

That One Dingus

Hello Starfall, it's me again!

I've got some new plots for Star Wars, WoW, and Dragon Age if you feel up to any of those settings. What are you looking for at this time? More romantic or smutty? One-on-one or gangbang? I will say up up-front that I don't do rape scenarios. My limit is unwilling at first but grows to like it or "says no but really yes" sort of scenarios.
Ons & Offs

Absences and Apologies (Updated for June 2018)