New to This Site but not New to Roleplaying- My Request Thread

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, January 27, 2012, 07:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

Hi my name is Krys and this is my request thread. The things I will ABSOLUTELY NOT DO are Scat, vore, watersports, or anything involving stuff that is gross. I however will allow blood into role plays as well as torture but NOT in the bedroom or during any type of sex scene. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter particularly the Death Eaters my character Krys Snape is a death eater and can tend to be very vicious, I will be providing character info for all characters I play a little further down. I love, Love, LOVE playing in the Harry Potter universe I've been a huge fan of HP since it came out I grew up with the characters and I know quite a bit about it so I feel I can write best to this particular fandom. I will role play almost anything as long as I'm interested in it and feel I can write something good to it. So with that being said here are my characters, I hope you find one or more of them interesting.

Krys Snape

Personality: Dark and sadistic, loves watching people suffer particularly those who are not pure blooded, when she is in love she is very protective and can be a little possessive and obsessive. She is fully lesbian and is definitely not afraid to show it. She feels more comfortable in men's clothing so she will never be caught in a dress.
Background: Daughter of Severus Snape, loyal death eater, Mother was a pure blood witch her blood dominated over Snape's making Krys a pure blood. She died in a muggle prison at the hand of an abusive guard which furthered Krys' hatred for muggles. Krys grew up around magic and is more advanced then other witches and wizards of her age due to her father teaching her certain magic skills from a young age on.

Kayciee Cameron
Personality: Quiet usually, very clever, sweet and loving has a heart of gold.
Background: She grew up in a small town with her mother, she loves animals and children. She is a school teacher in middle school, she can be strict but usually she is very passive with her students.
Harry Potter Info (Yes she can be in this as well): She's the new DADA teacher, half blood, grew up with her mother on a small farm in London, doesn't know her father he left her when she was a small child.

Canon Characters I can Play: Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Voldemort, Tom Riddle(Possibly I have a pretty good idea how to play his character, I've never really played him too much but when I do I feel I do decent)

Some Pairings

FxF
-Bellatrix/OC
-Hermione/OC
-Luna/OC
-Tonks/OC
-Molly/OC (Yes I have a small thing for Molly Weasley and would love to try an FxF involving her)
-OC/OC

FxM
-Snape/OC
-Draco/OC
-Harry/OC
-Lucius/OC
-OC/OC

WWE Pairings

Beth Phoenix/Natalya
Wade Barret/OC
Wade Barret/Natalya
Beth Phoenix/OFC
Beth Phoenix/OMC
Natayla/OFC
Natalya/OMC

MxM (I'm new to this but want to try it out)

Draco/Harry
Seamus/Harry
OC/OC

Real Life Pairings (FxF, FxM, MxM)
Roomates
Lawyer/Defendant
Hooker/Client
Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Stripper/Mob Boss
Rival Gang Members
Stepmother or Stepfather/Stepdaughter or Stepson
Stepsister/Stepsister or Stepbrother
Body Guard/Celebrity

I'm open to other pairings just ask I don't bite.....hard  ;D

Some Plots:
Wicked Intentions- Bellatrix Lestrange lives and Krys kills Molly Weasley. Krys had always been obsessed with Bellatrix and was sent to Azkaban for loving her. Bellatrix was always caught up with the dark lord and never gave Krys the time of day. 10 years after the imprisonment of Krys Snape Bellatrix is still in hiding and Krys escapes. Instead of finding Bellatrix and confessing her love for her she seeks out revenge, her feelings had faded over the years and she had almost lost her mind. When she finds Bellatrix she tries to convince her to help continue Voldemort's work, will Bellatrix take the bait or will she try and resist Krys' offer.

You're a Mean one Mr. Snape- Kayciee Cameron has been hired for the Defense Against The Dark Arts position meaning Snape was denied yet again. He tries his best to convince her that the job isn't the one for her and that she should just leave the school. Ms. Cameron is too smart to believe the potions master. The two constantly argue until an incident forces them together.

A Battle For Dominance
- (Yes this is another Bellatrix/my OC pairing) Krys is a newly recruited death eater and is in her last year at Hogwarts. A certain female death eater is sent to keep an eye on her and make sure she isn't giving information to the other side. Bellatrix uses different means of torture to make sure Krys isn't lying. Little does Bellatrix know Krys isn't just some kid, she is just as sadistic and mean as Bellatrix is and has a few things up her sleeve for Bellatrix. (There may be some non consensual stuff during this RP and it will be my first time really getting into something like that so if you want to do this RP with me please if I'm not doing so great let me know)

If anyone is willing to play Bellatrix for me I will pretty much listen to any ideas you have. Also any pairings involving a younger female(me) and an older female would be absolutely great. I usually play dominate characters and when I pair my OC with Bellatrix I like both my character and her to sort of fight for dominance and get rough with each other if you can give that to me please send me a message and we can discuss things.

More Then Friends- Beth and Natalya have been friends/tag team partners for a while and the two work well together. One day Natayla is attacked backstage and Beth comes to her rescue. In that moment Natayla starts to realize more and more that she has feelings for the Glamazon that go way past friendship. With Beth feel the same if Natayla expresses her feelings to her? Will their friendship/partnership be in jeopardy?

I Don't Associate With Rookies - A new wrestler is signed on to the WWE roster (I can play male or female for this) and takes a liking to the Glamazon Beth Phoenix. The only problem is she wants nothing to do with her/him. What lengths will this rookie go to in order to impress the WWE diva. (I want someone who can work as a switch in this and that can play Beth for me, my character would be a switch as well but will be working to get Beth so will probably do some things she asks if it comes down to it but nothing too extreme)

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

Added- More then Friends and I Don't Associate with Rookies

Also more pairings!

AlphaWolfQuin

Karissma

I literally squealed with excitement when I saw your post and I couldn't wait to be accepted so I could reply to this. I would love to start a roleplay with you using Draco Malfoy. He has been my favorite character from the books since the very first one, and followed closely by Snape. Please let me kno if you are interested, we could work something out. Thanks!!

<3 Karissma
Karissma <3

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

Updated with MxM Harry Potter pairings and some Real Life Pairings  :-)

AlphaWolfQuin