Fighting gameshow sorta thing, not sure wht to really call it.

Started by LillyMacow, March 11, 2016, 09:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LillyMacow

I have an idea for an rp based around two things, overwatch, and things like the hunger games (slightly). Okay so I'm gonna try my bet to explain this, basically in an alternate universe a branch of the over ment called the 'entertainment branch' started a tournament where the most powerful warriors, human or otherwise fought to get one wish, any wish. The tournament matches vary to keep its vast audience intrested but usually the ights re 5 on 5. Elimination is one of two ways, knocking out your opponent or having sex with them, forced or not. Of ourselves if you knockout your opponent you can do whatever you want with them. The hunger games as spect actually has nothing to do with the survival, it is instead just inspiring things like the announcers and events which all cater towards keeping a big audience watching the show.
Here is where overwatch comes in, the setting isin an alternate future where humans still dominate a msjority the planets sentient populace but are far from from alone. Anything from dragons, demons, and elves to talking animals and sentient robots. Pretty much anything goes, though she usually be atleast somewhat huminoid, or have a humanoid form, there are exceptions but you'd have to ask me about it if you are intrested in being less humanoid. Even though there are fantasy charcters and uh, rember it is the future and they are citizens so they usually (emphasis on usually) are integrated with technology in someway. Wether it be a simple gun or just semi futuristic looking clothes or out right mech suits they are atleast a little techy. Now, I put emphasis on usually because you most certainly p opened to do this part, but should keep it in mind when designing a charcter.
Now there is that second way o eliminate a player which is where the nsfw part comes in, you can have your charcter be built around that concept or just integrate it as an ability, or ignore it all together, but the fans really love some action.
As for the amount of charcrers needed for so many fights I got that covered, any slots open in a fight whether it be awhile or just 1 or 2 I will control nd make all those charcters, albeit a little less interesting then real players. Now I will usually control one team while you would be on a team with other players but if you want to play against another Peter just pm me.

Lustful Bride

The Premise sounds somewhat familiar to an old (and short lived) Xbox Arcade game "Monday Night Combat" It wasn't bad. HAd two teams of clones fighting both eachother and robots at times for points and the entertainment of the crowd. At times they would stop to have commercials or advertise about weapons/armor or stuff. Was very tounge in cheek.

scribus1000

Sounds interesting. I'll keep my eye on this, it seems familiar to one of my past ideas actually.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

freeko

This does have some level of interest from me. I guess it comes down to seeing how this concept focuses into a thing

dale108

QuoteElimination is one of two ways, knocking out your opponent or having sex with them, forced or not.

Using sex to determine the outcome could lead to arguments as to the definition of sex.  Especially if some contestants are non-human.   ;D 

Maybe adding an element of bondage to the competition might solve that.  Every contestant will be wearing wrist and ankle cuffs.  The goal being, if one opponent is unable to knock the other out, they could get them in a hold or position where they could lock those cuffs together in any variation.  That would enable them to take their opponent sexually until that opponent shouts "I'M CUMMING" or "UNCLE" or "PLEASE STOP" or whatever is required to indicate sexual submission. 

Of course, that leaves the question of how to deal with a tentacle monster in the competition, with more than the traditional four limbs.   >:)
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

LillyMacow

Well I have a solution method based on cum, a male would win if he gets cum in a female in any way while the female wins if the male gets no cum in her. So whoever is actually in charge of the enconter gets to decide where it the 'ending reward' lands and therefor dictates the victor.

freeko

I'd not want that. Riding a guy off comes to mind. I would think it is simply best kept subjective and treated on a case by case level.

Small example situation. Girl gets guy into a headscissor and then puts the rest of her body to use by sucking him off. He shoots off inside her mouth but "wins"? That does not make much sense.

scribus1000

The girl would still have control of the hold, and could withdraw right as he finishes.

Hm... While it'd be clear that she had the dominant control in the hold, I see your point as to the grey area that would involve. Could come down to whoever has the better leverage/control, or the common "whoever climaxes first or is K.O.ed first loses" theme.

I would like to see a character sheet template if we need to use one or some such. My interest is secured. :)
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

freeko

Yeah I'm pretty much in on this as well. What would we need to do in the way of making a character?

LillyMacow

Yeah, my original plan was to keep it subjective, lore wise it could be up to those who watch the show as to who was in charge of a scene, or perhaps who better managed it and the audience liked more. That could make things nesting... Hmm perhaps I will look more into that for a special knd of round. I could make charcter sheets if you would like. I normally don't do them but I think I could make a special kind with less numbers, I intend to focus more on rp then dice rolls, that happens a lot with my rps and I don't like it too much. I will make a sheetby tommorow with that figured out.