The Serial Killers Muse. (Reboot, DS/sm themes. Extreme.)

Started by Cream, July 01, 2014, 01:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cream

Redirect to current thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=345621.0

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
It's been quite some time since I've had the time to actually pick up a story, but the past few weeks have finally given me that time.  So I am looking to pick up an old story that ended far too early, and is still early enough in that anyone would be able to pick it up.

The short, short, super short version is this.  I write a serial killer who has been kept under wraps by the police, next to no one publicly knows that the killings are occurring.  He has a very small cult following(fandom cult following, nothing he knows or cares about), because his killings all have a certain flair to them.  He "paints" his victims, cutting intricate designs into them to create "Artistic masterpieces."  Your character has gotten wind of him via the online fan clubs, and started creating traditional art based around his killings.  However, they're cleverly crafted in a way that ensures you'd have to know what you were looking for to see it.

My character comes across yours at a gallery, finds that she strikes up his "Muse", and we go from there.

The long version.

Though I do not require you to read whats been written of the story on first contact, you will have to in due time.  The entirety of the first scene must remain intact, however once the second scene begins we can figure it out.  We can either move on and continue from where I left off, or we can start the whole thing over so that you can have your character react the way she would.  And on that note.

I am not asking you to recreate the character the former writer wrote.  I want you to write your own.  They can have similarities, they can be nearly identical or stark opposites, I just want the character to be yours.  I never want you to feel as though you are writing someone elses character, or you are changing your personal reactions to fit what has previously been written.  Once I find the person I wish to write with, we can hash out the details and go from there.  I want this story to belong to me and the new writer, therefore it must be original on both sides.

What I am looking for in a partner is simple.  This story is one that I absolutely adore.  I have the story more or less designed in my head from beginning to end.  There are scenes which will take place no matter whom I write with, the only things that will be different is the feel of the scenes themselves.  I believe wholeheartedly that this will be an entertaining, exciting, and incredibly fulfilling story for both myself and the person I am writing with.  So with that being said, I have to do the part that I always hate doing because of the way it makes me come off.

I am looking for a writer who will be capable of adding as much substance to the story as I am.  I do not want to have to write every aspect of the scenes...I want someone who can add to them, someone who can add little twist and moments of excitement.  I want someone with a deep understanding of their character, and an ability to write their ins and outs to perfection.  This does not mean you have to write 10 pages, quite the contrary.  Substance is far more important than volume, so if you only give me a page and a half or if you give me five...I value the words themselves, and not the quantity of them.  This story is one of my babies, and I want to make sure that when I find the person I am going to write it with we can both nurture it and ensure that it grows into the beautiful thing that I am completely confident it can be.

As far as the sexual aspects go, I always prefer not to lay out exact guidelines or expectations.  It is a story revolving around an extreme Sadist with a near God complex, so that must be understood.  Your character must be a masochist, and she must be submissive.  There may be moments when she can have a little switch in her, but it will never occur towards my character.  The sexual aspects of this story are ingrained...however, a lot of it will be in the ambiance and not in the direct act.  Will they fuck?  Of course, it's a roleplay, there is always sex.  Will the story centralize around it?  No.  The moments of sexuality will be thick, but a lot of it will be in the details. 

Anywhom, I intended for this to be a lot shorter than it ended up being, so I will stop now.  I do recommend reading the original version of the story so you have an idea of what you're getting yourself into before replying, but to each their own.  Anyone who is interested, feel free to message me or comment...but if you comment I will just thank you for the bump and tell you to message me :p.  I greatly look forward to restarting this story.  As much as I have missed the story itself, I have missed writing even more. 

Questions, concerns, curiosities, or anything of the like, feel free to message me. 
Fighting for a revolution of thought.

Discord: Cream.E#8738

Cream

I'll take a look and send you a message :).

Still looking for the time being.
Fighting for a revolution of thought.

Discord: Cream.E#8738