Seeking GM for naughty Pathfinder solo or small group.

Started by Blinkin, March 06, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Lately, I've been craving a PF, DD 3.5/5e or an AD&D 2nd game wherein my character might actually encounter something that doesn't involve a bunch of monsters trying to kill the character every day and twice on Sundays. I mean, what's the point of playing a scantily clad heroine on E if all you find are things that just want to kill or eat you? Lets add a bit of spice to things with some encounters whre it's not a fight, but a seduction!

So, what I'm looking for is perhaps more of a mis-adventure than an adventure; a story/campaign wherein the party's doing more than just fighting for their lives... something perhaps even more risky, like their virtue? Maybe finding themselves facing a cult of hedonistic were-ferrets, dealing with a pack of randy gnolls, drow with a hankering to be the one on top for a change or even *gasp* just wanting to get laid in the local tavern.

Maybe a story with just a hint of humor, a dab of naughtiness, a dollop of kinkiness? An adventure in which the cost of failure isn't always certain death, but being locked up for the enjoyment of the orc tribe, falling prey to the thieves guild for a few nights of debauchery or just giving a blowjob to the guy guarding the gate to get out of town in the middle of the night? Perhaps dealing with a horny mage with a lot of charm person spells, a night of unrestrained entertainment with a group of satyrs or perhaps just running afoul of the local baron with a dungeon full of toys. It could be fun!

I mean, I've been playing these games on a site dedicated to the pleasures of the digital flesh for how many years? Getting pretty close to 7 years, and I have yet to see one of my characters in a system game get kissed, nevermind fondled, groped or, heaven forbid, laid. It just doesn't seem right to me, you know? I'm not looking for anything that's just smut; I love a good quest and serious encounters as much as anyone... I just need to be able to break it up from time to time.

So, anyone interested? Any GM's out there curious about how running a game with an erotic tilt might go? It might even last more than a couple of weeks!

As a side note, Pathfinder is preferred, but I'm not opposed to D&D either.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Pipaluk

This might work OR it might be just the type of pathfinder you're not looking for. Hard to tell:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283985.0

Blinkin

Thanks for the link, it looks like an interesting world, but not really what I'm looking for. It looks like it's going to be just a little bit of a larger group for what I'm thinking about.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Ok, it's been a while, so giving this thing a swift kick onto the front page and hoping it might get some interest.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

TheBlazinDragon

Hey there Blinkin. Just read your request here and I think I can make something here for you. I'll have tindona quick refresher on Pathfinder but I started my table top gaming with that so it shouldn't be too hard. Did you have anyone who wanted to join you on this mis-adventure or just solo so far?

Blinkin

Hi:

Thanks for offering to GM, and I see your PM; I'll respond to it when I have  a chance.

Actually, I would prefer a small group just for the variety and opportunities to get into mischief together. If no one pops up though, I can do it solo.

By small group, I'm talking about 3 or 4 at most, and hopefully, reliable players who won't flake out after the first 2 or 3 post.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Blinkin on June 28, 2018, 02:52:41 PM
Hi:

Thanks for offering to GM, and I see your PM; I'll respond to it when I have  a chance.

Actually, I would prefer a small group just for the variety and opportunities to get into mischief together. If no one pops up though, I can do it solo.

By small group, I'm talking about 3 or 4 at most, and hopefully, reliable players who won't flake out after the first 2 or 3 post.
No worries, I'll jist sit here brainstorming something for this until you are free/ready. Though I'd like to keep the group to 3 if possible. Trying to keep the post rate high enough to not have others lose interest too quickly. Other then that I'm open to add what ever people want.

Ampere

I'd be interested in this idea (not least because it might mesh with my request for a lewdish D&D game - here

Please let me know if that is an idea either of you can work with :-D

Cheers

Amps
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Blinkin on March 06, 2018, 07:35:23 AM
I mean, I've been playing these games on a site dedicated to the pleasures of the digital flesh for how many years? Getting pretty close to 7 years, and I have yet to see one of my characters in a system game get kissed, nevermind fondled, groped or, heaven forbid, laid. It just doesn't seem right to me, you know?
FWIW, you managed to amaze me :P!
And no, it doesn't sound right to me, either. But I've never encountered such a problem, I admit ;D!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Blinkin

I think that it has a lot to do with the fact that 90% of the games I've played in on E has only lasted a few weeks, rarely more than 6, so there's never time to get into anything. I admit that I would love to find a game that lasted long enough for me to actually get to know my own character. *sighs* What's really sad is it's the same half dozen or so players who have, apparently, great character concepts, but loses interest because the game isn't running a round a day or something.

I've always been amused by the term "Fast paced game." My experience on forums, over more than 30 years... all the way back to dial-up BBS's, is that if you're getting a round a week in, it's not fast, it's close to the speed of light!
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

TheBlazinDragon

I've got plans for this game to go long-ish term, though this review of Pathfinder is bringing back memories lol

@Ampere: That's an interesting system. I might be able to mold that into Pathfinder actually ^_^

Swordsman18

TheBlazinDragon

Blinkin

Neither have I and I was looking for something a little more traditional fantasy.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Blinkin on July 01, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
Neither have I and I was looking for something a little more traditional fantasy.
How into the character backstory's would you like to get into? This will help me shape a little bit of the timeline :3

Ampere

Apologies - after a period with only one response, things are 'kicking off' on my own thread. So I will reluctantly withdraw (but probably keep watching just to see what happens) ;-) Best of luck!
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Ampere on July 02, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
Apologies - after a period with only one response, things are 'kicking off' on my own thread. So I will reluctantly withdraw (but probably keep watching just to see what happens) ;-) Best of luck!
Glad to hear your game is starting to take off. Best of luck :)

Hamadryad

I'd be happy to DM something like this on a solo basis, though I'm afraid I'm only competent with DnD 5e. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss :)

TheBlazinDragon

So here are my idea's for some added Sexual elements for Pathfinder.  Let me know what you guys/gals think.

QuoteHow much pleasure you can handle is determined by your Willpower Score ((Constitution plus Wisdom)/2). This is your "Sexual Hitpoints" and the lower it gets the harder it will be to do tasks. Once you reach 0, you orgasm and are stunned until you regain at least 1 point back. It takes females 1 minute to regain 1 willpower point back, where as guys get 5 points back after 15 minutes. This represents guys needing time for their testicles to replace their expended sperm and gals being able to orgasm multiple times over and over. Guys also can not gain Willpower points back while engaged in sexual acts where as gals can.

To loose Willpower, a sexual act will be done to your character and you will have to make a Fortitude saving throw vs performance check the opposing character makes. Every 5 you fail by is 1 Sexual Point, minimum of 1 damage if you fail. When you take Sexual Damage, you will need to make a Will Saving Throw vs the Sexual Damage multiplied by 5. If You fail, you move up on the arousal scale. Each level has its penalties. Once you reach the maximum level on the arousal scale and orgasm, you must make a Will Saving Throw. Failing the check could lead to sexual addiction.

Sexual Addiction over extended periods of time can and often will break a character into submission. Every week, if a character in forced to engage in sexual activities over extended periods of time, one's sanity starts to take a toll. (Will use the Insanity rules for the mental breaking of a character).

Sexual Arousal Levels
0)Nothing
1)Peeked (-2 on will saves vs Sexual arousal checks)
2)Aroused (-2 on Fort saves vs sexual checks)
3)Turned On (-3 on will and fort saves vs sexual checks, stacks with previous Arousal levels)
4)Horny (Sexual damage is increased to 2 every time you fail by 5, you loose all penalties to sexual checks.)
5)Sopping Wet (-1 temporary Will/Intelligence Damage until Sexual Arousal decreases, -1 additional Will/Intelligence Damage every time character orgasms.)

Sexual Addiction Levels
0)None
1)Slight Addiction (Reduce Sexual Arousal Checks by 2)
2)Moderate Addiction (Reduce Sexual Arousal Checks by and Additional 2, and drain Sexual Damage by 1 per-round when Sexual Arousal Level is "Turned on" or greater)
3)Severe Addiction (When "Peeked", make a Will saving throw. For each Arousal level above "Peeked", make the saving throw with -5 for each level higher. If you fail, your character will seek the closest possible sexual releif possible. Untill you orgasm, all checks will take -5)
4)Extreme Addiction (Every 4 hours, make a Will saving throw -5. If you fail, you MUST find a sexual releif. Until you orgasm, you are will make all checks with -10.)

helvorn

I'd love to be a part of a small group game if one gets started!

helvorn

Quote from: TheBlazinDragon on July 04, 2018, 06:40:08 AM
So here are my idea's for some added Sexual elements for Pathfinder.  Let me know what you guys/gals think.

I like the idea of adding in this system or aspects of it.

Envious

Blinkin

First of all, I have to apologize for not replying sooner to the thread; I've had some bad RL issues that has kept me from posting anything at all.

Now, with that done, I have to say that the idea of trying to structure an sexual encounter into determining how it progresses by rolling dice to be the ultimate turn off for me. If the scene is determined by something like, "Oh, he rolled a natural 20? I cum my brains out after a mere 2 strokes... scene over."  just has no appeal for me.

I respect the amount of interest the idea has suddenly gotten, and please feel free to gather a group; but I'll have to decline if the rule set is involved. Erotic encounters should be freeflowing, freeform even, or it's just no fun for me.

I wish everyone a great game though.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

helvorn

You'd have to hope that the rules set would be an enhancement rather than a straightjacket.

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Blinkin on July 19, 2018, 07:24:59 AM
First of all, I have to apologize for not replying sooner to the thread; I've had some bad RL issues that has kept me from posting anything at all.

Now, with that done, I have to say that the idea of trying to structure an sexual encounter into determining how it progresses by rolling dice to be the ultimate turn off for me. If the scene is determined by something like, "Oh, he rolled a natural 20? I cum my brains out after a mere 2 strokes... scene over."  just has no appeal for me.

I respect the amount of interest the idea has suddenly gotten, and please feel free to gather a group; but I'll have to decline if the rule set is involved. Erotic encounters should be freeflowing, freeform even, or it's just no fun for me.

I wish everyone a great game though.
No worries, the system aspect was just an idea, not an iron fisted "this is how I'm running this game". I want it to be fun for everyone so I have no problems benching this part