One Summer in Venice [M/F, BON]

Started by Haibane, July 11, 2009, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I have ever only had a few games on Elliquiy that I would class as successful. I can count them on the fingers of one hand. However when they happen they are intensely fulfilling. Will this be one of them? I want it to be, very much. This one is special to me.

I'm looking for a partner to write a love story with me. It will be set in Venice and will be full of sympathetic, gentle, sensitive atmosphere.

The game is played in a contemporary setting. Nothing furry, nothing fantastic, nothing silly. Just two people.

If you are going to apply you must know the city of Venice. And I don't mean via Google. You need to have been there and like I have, fallen in love with it. Places and names will be mentioned, architecture and activity. I want us both to be familiar with them.

The second requirement is you must be an excellent writer. You can produce long or short posts, I won't be fussy as long as the writing fits the mood. That's essential. Your writing can be simple or elaborate, eloquent or plain but please make the style sympathetic to the mood of the game.

You'll deliver perfect spelling and grammar ;)

You'll be prepared to play small walk-on parts of NPCs as and when they are needed. I will also.

You'll be male. I rarely do romance elements and have never done so with males. I want to try something new.

You will be dominant. My games always result (these days) in me dominating women and submitting to men. It's how it pans out. The setting will be a small and exclusive language school. My lady will be a teacher there, your boy will be a student. We will at first enjoy a platonic academic relationship until one day, something clicks. After which things will spiral.

However the love affair that blooms thereafter will be tainted with an increasing amount of dominant behaviour by this boy and increasingly submissive behaviour by his teacher. Eventually things will reach the stage of physical restraint, and physical abuse, though we will discuss details and boundaries as we go. There will be a dichotomy between the teacher's authority in school and the boy's authority outside it. These two characters will be deeply drawn and have full backgrounds.

You'll enjoy and relish the slow build up. You won't want to get your cock out on page one or page two.

You'll be writing in the first person.

You'll be submitting your interest by PM.

You won't be offended if I decline your application.

You won't think this game request is elitist. If you do, it's not for you.

Haibane

It seems my requirements are too stringent for every single male on the site... *wink* Worth bumping anyway.