News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Need a Dom male werewolf.

Started by Deli, August 24, 2012, 04:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

1. She was the last of her kind. In a world of Vampires and werewolves. Humans were slaves to them both. She was an elf hiding herself in the shadows in day and night. Vampires were told that there was one elf still alive drinking her blood will give them the magic they needed to kill all werewolves. The werewolves wants to keep the elf safe if they could find the elf.
She was found out and had to run from a vampire once. Where she ended up in werewolf territory. From there she was able to hid herself till she found a young man lying there hurt. Looked as if a vampire had gotten to him. Slowly walking to him she had healed him. From that she took off running again.

I need a dominate male who will play the young man who she helped. Its up to him to keep her safe or to let the vampires get to her.

2.  Ever since 2006 the werewolf community admitted there existence to the world. Most humans just left it alone some been trying to get the government to do something about this.
Winter had started and the mountains were being hit hard this year with snow. This area used to be a great place to camp but soon people stopped. This part of the mountains belonged to werewolves. In this area is where he lived and owned some of the land.
She was hanging with the wrong people when she got lost in the forest after a bad camping trip. Getting hurt she figured she would die. That was still she saw a massive thing of fur come towards her. From there she blacked out.

The werewolf would take her back to his home. It’s up to you to say where this will lead. Would he be nice and sweet with her after he opens up. Or will he just use her on whatever he wanted.

Also i have no problem playing any other extra characters.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

Estoc

I'm not normally much for werewolf/vampire rps, but I'd be willing to make an exception, I think :) Want to work something out?

Cowards Mercy

If you envision werewolves as bipedal beast and not big dogs I would like to play this role. Your looking for a more kind type of dom who feels he owes her or would you rather have it be he wants her to be his and own her.

Deli

Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)