News:

Main Menu

Fresh Prince of Gotham

Started by Requiem, July 17, 2008, 08:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem

I don't usually go in for these spoof videos (most of them are just horrbile), but I thought this one was fairly amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWz5h4or-yo

Mathim

That was good! Not really funny, more like, it fit the Joker's personality. They should actually have something like that in the movie. Hell, that could have been the trailer if they had done it a little more clean. Did those guys write the song themselves? Those are some talented peoples.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Trieste

Bwahaha. Thanks for sharing. :)

jstarz

That was pretty cool, but is it just me or does the new joker look way too much like Beetlejuice?

Mathim

Nah. Beetlejuice sucked anyway. Besides, this new Batman (thankfully) isn't done by Tim Burton.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Requiem

Quote from: Mathim on July 17, 2008, 05:32:13 PM
Nah. Beetlejuice sucked anyway. Besides, this new Batman (thankfully) isn't done by Tim Burton.

THANK YOU!  I think just you, me, and Kevin Smith agree on that one.

Rhapsody

Quote from: Requiem on July 17, 2008, 09:27:26 PM
THANK YOU!  I think just you, me, and Kevin Smith agree on that one.

I actually agree as well. :P
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

jstarz

I don't get what you folks have against the ghost with the most.  Either way think about how Michael Keaton must be felling now both of his signature roles are in one movie and he isn't playing either of them.

Mathim

The cartoon series was great. The movie just had a shit script. Just like a lot of Burton's films (sorry, it's true, I just don't know what people see in him.)