Scenes From A Hat/Scenes We'd Like To See!

Started by Angie, April 21, 2015, 01:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

For regular watchers of Whose Line Is It Anyway or Mock The Week, this game will feel oddly familiar. For those that are not, the game is about naming a particular situation (for example: Bad things to say to a judge) and then coming up with appropriate responses ("Your Honor, I motion excusing juror number five as he witnessed my client commit the murder.")

For you wonderful people of the forum, there is an extra rule-you must answer the scene posted before you and then come up with a new one. However, feel free to answer as many scenes as you like, just make sure you answer the one before you.

I'll start: Things you don't want to hear your doctor say.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

RavensOnyx

"WHOOPS!  Oh well I am sure they only needed one of those."

Things you don't want to catch grandma doing.

(Big fan of Whose Line is it Anyway.)
~"I feel a sin comin' on...I got a shiver down to the bone"~
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=229207.msg11247656#msg11247656">

Spiral

"This is a routine surgery, we do things like this everyday. There is nothing for you to worry about...Now man up and cut that patient!"
It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.

Isaac Asimov

joaniedark

Doctor-
"Well, ma'am, little Tommy's appendectomy went just according to plan! I realize he was here for a heart transplant, but..."

Grandma-
"I know you don't understand technology but that is not what a Wiimote is for."
O/Os~*~AO3

Kirsten Remoire

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 21, 2015, 01:14:50 AMThings you don't want to hear your doctor say.

Doctor: Well, there is good news and bad news. Bad news is that you are now impotent. Good news is you now have a vagina!

Patient: But I came here for a stomach ache!!!

Quote from: RavensOnyx on April 24, 2015, 11:30:28 AMThings you don't want to catch grandma doing.

*Walks into the living room* Awwww grandma!!! That's a fishtank not a bathtub!!!

New Topic: Things you can say about food, but not your wife.

PleaseBeGentle

Quote from: Kirsten Remoire on June 09, 2015, 07:24:53 PM
New Topic: Things you can say about food, but not your wife.

Mmmmmmm: crabs!

New topic: Things you don't want to hear your petsitter say.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
-e.e. cummings

O/Os: WhatAhWant WhatAhNeed - READ BEFORE YOU PM ME - OFFS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
A/As: Yeahhhhh...I Wouldn't Get Too Close If I Were You