News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Madame, this isn't working.  You know it.  I know it.  I'm moving out.  Good-bye 

P/S  I took the dog.  He hates you. 

SummerWhispers

Well I guess we should have known, a cowgirl and a lingerie model was an impossible combination. So I guess this is goodbye, I will still make sure you get my employee discount at all the best stores.

Mordred

Well.. I absolutely expected a vampire and a lingerie model to slip right into each other (no pun intended).. and am still in a dazed state of disbelief that we didn't. Still working on figuring this out, in fact. Might have to slip into the ground for a couple centuries because this absolute shattering of logic will send my mind soaring/descending into the wildest depths of chaos. Goodbye, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Itsa Me Dino

all you ever talk about is the ground this and centuries that. IM SICK OF IT. what about us? what about MY eternity of immortality you promised me? im tired of waiting. im sorry. its over.
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mordred

Hmm.. what is it you humans like to say so much? *ponders for a moment.. or two*.. Ohhh yes. OMG! (ok, can't believe I put that in a post.. in any way, shape or form.. but.. it fits the moment :P).. Are you serious? Oh how little you forget those nights not too long ago when you stared at me all googly-eyed.. begging me for all the details of my so-called life. And now, what.. ohhh, it's that 'Living' group you've been yakking about, eh? Convinced you I'm all evil and a smudge on the land of the living? Baby, all you had to do was wait three months, and eleven days. That's my little rule. Too many times I have turned someone and before I knew it they lost their mind.. begging me to turn 'em back. Whining about missing the sun.. and wanting real food. It's over? Damn right it's over!
*See Pillory*

Itsa Me Dino

[ hahaha yeah it does~ ]

really? you think so little of me that you think some stupid cult of jealous humans would brainwash me? you dont think im ready for this life? well obviously you dont know me. after all this time... all these years and months. thats... so heartbreaking. but fine! have it your way! im over you! </3
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mordred

So umm.. you're not going to need all that blue jello down in the basement, are you? Most of it's my own personal stash from the old country. Seems.. 'Jell-O' doesn't make that particular color anymore. Surely.. you wouldn't deprive me? *dangles the gift of eternity.. in the form of a whisper only those sweet crimson drops within can hear*.. We can work a deal out, eh? Oh, but you are still dumped!
*See Pillory*

Itsa Me Dino

if im still dumped then im taking the jell-o with me! and bribery will get you no where mister!~ still dumped!
|| Ons/Offs ||

Mordred

You still haven't.. in all this time.. let me even see your face. What kinda relationship is that? What.. don't think I'll approve? Ok, yeah..  I can't help but hope you are at least mildly attractive, but I'm a vampire! I'm supposed to be materialistic. Ok.. keep the jello. I've been thinking about switching to green or orange, anyway. Ha!
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Well the orange is getting closer to summers colors of yellow, orange and crimson pinks, but still not being able to bask in the summer sun and heat will not do, so it is not going to work...well perhaps the nights...no I need to much the light of day and summer breezes...do I am off to search the beaches for a mate.

Flaming

I'm breaking up with you just to be able to make up in the other post (if I don't get ninjed)

SummerWhispers

I am looking for a middle ground as far as temperatures in a mate, the vamp is to cold blooded, and you it would seems is way to hot, so no, it will not work out any better between us then the previous relationship. So I am off the the beach for warm tropical breezes and sun and perhaps a drink or two.

Flaming

Compromises are not my thing, I though you more extreme. Goodbye

Itsa Me Dino

Im no so extreme that I want to die in the blazes of your heart. Its too much. I dont think I can deal with it. I prefer the vampire. Im sorry, Im leaving you for him. [ IM SORRY! *hugs flaming* i feel bad for that XD ]
|| Ons/Offs ||

Flaming

I won't let you leave me for that cold beat-less heart. (Why do all the ladies fall for the vampire, do they really like to sleep in a coffin?) I leave you first. Mordred, you can have her I hope she likes jello.

Mordred

I try to get close.. and you singe me. Clearly, this just ain't gonna work, oh Flaming one. And.. above it all, you never wanted to even give my cozy coffin a try. Yeah, I'd most likely wake up a piece of charcoal.. but hey, I'm all about compromise. Or.. I was. No longer! Goodbye. *grabs his jello stash.. wounded.. whispering to the wobbliness.. 'everything will be alright'..*
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Mordred Mordred Mordred...How many times have we broken up and how many times do we get back together. Lets just have the make up sex and get that over with then we can think of why we are breaking up later, Sound like a plan you can live with?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

*way later.. feeling quite exhausted, in the best possible way.. leans over to whisper a sleepy Xandi*

Ok.. so I'm really leaving this time. Although I can't remember why. That was.. awesome.. but.. you drive me crazy.. crazier! Can't take this back and forth! So.. later, baby. I'll leave my toothbrush (for the fangs.. plus.. even vampires enjoy a fresh, minty mouth) this time.. just in case. But no.. not coming back!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I'm leaving you because I need a change of scenery. At first the crypts and moonlit walks were intriguing and sexy. But, I need some sunlit fields and beach dates. Sorry, darling, I'll think of you often, I'm sure. Goodbye my vamp.

Jag

You broke our deal. I can't abide by that. Good bye.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

You do realize that sun of yours is highly overrated, yes? Look at me? Sure, I have the whole 'undead' thing on my side.. and that wonderful nectar you succulent things got flowing in those sweet veins, keeping me going for all this time. But.. don't you think staying out of the sun with all those destroying rays.. don't you think this must help a small bit? It's basic science, yeah? Agree? Hmm?..

No? Ok. Well, anyway.. I do plan on haunting your dreams. I know that one little whisper that can get those delicious juices flowing.. and I will, oh yes I will indeed.. do my best to drive that deliciously naughty mind of yours quite mad, my Breathless Beauty. But for now.. later baby!

Michi.. you scoundrel! Sure.. I dig  your wicked ways! Oh yeah.. that evil grin, you know so well.. how it lures my dark little lifeless heart into putty in those naughty little hands. But guess what? I found a new set of hands. Ok, so maybe they won't be quite as skilled as yours in those crafty ways you have.. but.. we all need a change every few centuries, eh? Although.. *leans down.. takes a deep breath of her neck, sighing*.. I might visit you on occasion. Maybe. Maybe not. I'll keep ya guessing, my dark little treat.
*See Pillory*

Jag

*lights his smoke for him*

I'm leaving you, but you'll be the one crawling back.

*winks*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

*crawls back.. but on the ceiling.. having forgotten his secret stash of blue-smoke cigars in their little hiding spot.. then drops to the floor like a shady, lanky cat smudged with blue*

Ok.. you got me there.. but.. this time, my wicked one.. I'm outta here for good. *takes her hand.. nearly takes a bite.. but instead simply gives a small kiss* Later, you.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Almost every day I have to do this, I must have a weakness for vamps, or else I certainly would not take you back each night, then the of course my craving for the sun and warm summer breezes, get the better of me, and I am off the the nearest beach, so once again, I am done with the dark cool night person.

Mordred

*lifts gaze from his watch* Wait.. were you talking to me? Ohhh, that time again, eh? *sets new timer on the watch* So.. later when we've forgiven each other and those soft strands are slipping their way through my fingers.. I'll whisper to you real quiet-like what drives a wooden stake dipped through holy water, deeply against my grain and pushes me away, yet again.. from this toxic relationship. After.. *takes one last tug of that juicy lower lip*.. yeah.. absolutely after, you sexy thing. But for now.. as this dance is properly titled.. Yep, I do be breaking up with you. *releases that lip with a loud wet pop from his own lips* Later, gorgeous. Hmm.. next sunset sound good?
*See Pillory*