Started by hellrazoromega, January 06, 2017, 10:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunthrae

Name:  Brendan Briar
Race: Half-Wood Elf
Class: Witch
Sex: Male
Alignment: NG

Appearance: He stand 5'11'' and has a slim body, usually covered in a light or fashionable vest.

Personality:Brendan is a guy who likes to enjoy himself. He is impatient and prone to distraction, but he's there when truly needed. He likes to try and find bits of beauty in every part of his day and travels. He discovered a connection with Shelyn, goddess of Beauty, love, and music. He appreciates her take on life and follows much of her doctrine. He also observes her religious holidays.

Background: Brendan Briar was born of a tryst between his mother and a passing elven traveler. Beyond that, he knows little of his father. His mother, after several years of raising Brendan on her own, met a man, they fell in love, they got married. Brendan was 7 when his first sibling was born, and he thought it was the most beautiful thing. 

His youth was spent helping his parents with their livelyhood. They were trappers and hunters by trade, and sold the meat and furs of what they caught. As he grew he began to feel an urge to travel, to see the world, but he was needed. Instead he used whatever money he had to buy books upon books. He was ravenous for the world outside and read whatever he could get his hands on.

During the summer of his 16th year Brendan was deeper in the forest than he had ever been before. Game was a bit scarce this season and so he had to roam further to get what he needed. It was a sweltering hike deep in the forest. After hours of walking, he discovered a small glade with a small, glistening pool of water. It was hot out, so he made quick work of his clothing and dove into the water.

He took his time and enjoyed the pool on that hot summer day. Just before he was about to leave, a faint voice beckoned him, calling him back to the pool. When he turned back around, a spirit appeared to him. It's figure feminine, a soft, golden light emanated from it's body. It's hair floating, creating a corona around her. The entity felt his joy for life and desire to do good. It wished to make a pact, to allow him to do the good he wanted to do in the world and be it's instrument in the world when needed.

After the bargain was struck a Kestrel revealed itself to the young man and bowed. This bird, named Thiro, became a friend over the next few years as Brendan was taught the ways of a Summer Witch. When his basic training was complete, Brendan bid his family farewell and struck out on his own. It's been seven years since he's seen his family and he's found himself a bit of a new one with the people of his adventuring group

Possible hooks:

His patron needs something dealt with.
His patron sends a vision about an encroaching cold or other disaster
Brendan's family has an emergency, one of the kids was kidnapped/is missing or was wounded by some rare creature
He finds out who is father is
As a devotee to Shelyn, he observes tenants and beliefs the best he can.

Chulanowa

Well... i actually found just about what I was looking for. So, this is my WIP sheet.

Name: Lillic Zamfi
Race: Kitsune (Varisian ethnicity)
Class: Scarzni Scoundrel un-Rogue 4 / Lore Warden Fighter 1
Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1065510

Appearance: In his human guise, Lillic is a fine example of a Varisian man; shaggy brown-black hair, thick eyebrows over hazel-grey eyes, a permanant rakish smirk on his lips and with bronzed skin decorated in tattoos. His clothing is fine yet practical, rich fabrics cut for travel, layered for warmth and protection on the road. He walks with an easy swagger and is never shy about himself.
In his true form, Lillic is lean and agile, covered in soft reddish fur. The smirk remains on his vulpine face, and the swagger doesn't diminish in the least.

Background:    Lillic's life began on the road; born and raised among a Varisian caravan along Varisia's southern coast. Dir a few short years everything was normal, until the time the child ran up to his father wearing the shape of a half-fox and inadvertently exposed his mother's infidelity. From that point, raising the boy became more of a community project, after mother and father stopped talking, and each seemed to blame Lillic for it.
   The distance of his parents was one of Lillic's frustrations, growing up. The treatment of his people, even in their own homeland was another. And he knew the poverty if his kumpania; oh they can tell you they lead rich lives, but when an honest day's living turning cards and mending shoes barely puts a potato in the pot after expenses, well... Lillic decided he could at least do something about that, and split off from the group with a band of other young men, headed to Magnimar. It as one of the few times Lillic remembers his parents together; Mother gifted him with her scarf, Father just clumped a heavy hand on Lillic's shoulder, but that was enough.
The road to Magnimar is easy enough for six swaggering young men. But the city itself, well... that was an entirely different thing. All the spite directed at his people on the road was magnified a dozen times; Lillic even resorted to using his true heritage to try to deny being a Varisian, an act that left him shamed; it didn't work, anyway. Rather than raking in the sacks of gold he had imagined, he found himself among the other young ruffians in the Underspan.
   Where is a destitute, bitter young man going to turn to in a ghetto of his people? Well, the Scarzni clans always have uses for such a fellow; and Lillic's talents for guile and deception were an added bonus! Yes sir, Gevril Szanna can absolutely use a healthy young man with a quick hand. And so for a good time, Lillic worked with the gang, cutting purses, lifting this and that, running schemes on the street-side. It was legitimately work, even if the work itself wasn't legitimate.
   As such arrangements tend to do though, Lillic found himself trapped. His debt with the clan was getting higher and higher, this loan, that expense, a favor here and there, you know how it is. And well, the Scarzni understood that a poor fellow like Lillic couldn't always have the gold, so there was always work to pay off the bill. Steal this thing from a guarded mansion. Deliver this message under a boarded window. Ho;d down this man while we punch. Oh and could you deal with that Chelish prick who's been snooping around? Yes, Lillic has murdered, more than once. A knife in the alley here, a forced duel there. You know, little things.
   Lillic didn't like it. Cheating people at cards was one thing. These shady acts - the wetwork especially - left a sour taste in his mouth. But there was always the weight over his head; he owed, and this is how that debt was paid. And you know what happens to people who default ol' Gevril on his debts, right? It was the second time he got an assignment to break such a debtor's leg - the second time on another Varisian, at least - that Lillic's conscience finally won out. He left all his belongings, and took a ship as far south as he could get. Maybe Gevril would take a sack of silver and some poncy silks as payment enough, huh?
   The journey through the Arcadian Ocean and into the Inner Sea was a changing experience for Lillic; One of his shipboard companions was a Pathfinder, and he regaled the young Kitsune with stories of his adventures; When the ship landed in Absalom, Lillic knew exactly what he was going to do. The Grand Lodge was frankly more interested in what he was than what he could accomplish though, and after several lengthy interviews, he gave up. For two months he simply worked on the docks (When not honing his "luck" at dice games that is) when word came to him. The Exchange would be happy to sponsor him in the Society!
   So here he is; of all the irony, Lillic finds himself working against his former employers on his "free time" and, on at least some occasions, taking assignments from a different, "legitimate" bunch of Scarzni and their Qadiran fiends. Well, at least they're not hanging a purse over his head and putting a knife in his hand, right?

Personality: Lillic is every inch the image of a Varisian youth, full of swagger, confidence, and guile. He doesn't back off from a challenge, even one he knows he's likely to lose; after all, he might not, and won't that be a hell of a thing! He's the sort of person who finds friends at the bottom of a cup quote often, and is a firm believer in the diplomatic merits of alcohol. He sees hospitality as the highest admirable virtue; if his worst enemy came to the door hat in hand and hungry, Lillic would invite him in, feed him, share a beer, and let him sleep under a roof, at least for a night. For all that he wears his emotions on his sleeve though, Lillic is not an honest man; He's a shapeshifter, for starters. There's his past and all the weight that carries. he's still a gambler, and isn't shy about knowing the seedy shady sides of society. Nothing wrong with slipping a few silver to a guard to look the other way, the poor saps don't get paid enough for what they do, right?
Despite his somewhat distant upbringing, Lillic sees himself as a Varisian first and foremost (He's never met another Kitsune, all he knows is from study in Absalom) and favors his own people over others. His relationship with the Scarzni makes that a rough spot for him; On the one hand, the Clans used him for their worst activities, and they probably deserve it when he turns their schemes back against them. On the other hand, they're still Varisians, and they (usually) have the virtue of not targeting other Varisians. Lillic justifies the contradiction by the fact that the Scarzni make it easier for other people to target Varisians, and in a confrontation, Lillic won't be the first to draw his blade against another Varisian.

Character hooks:
• Obviously, Lillic has a checkered past with Varisian crime families. In particular, the one in Magnimar headed by Gevril Szanna is still "owed." Less prominently, Lillic has taken assignments from the Exchange faction of the Pathfinders, a joint effort between Qadiran interests and Absalom's Scarzni head, Guaril Karela. Either could show up expecting a favor or offering a too-good-to-pass job offer.
• Lillic would love to know more about his heritage as a Kitsune; He knows nothing of Tian Xa, or the Forest of Spirits, or the Kami, aside from some bits and pieces in a library. Maybe other Kitsune would like to know about him as well... or their allies...
• Though he's left them in Varisia, Lillic's family are alive and well... aren't they? There's all sorts of threats in the wilds between Magnimar and Korvosa, after all... And what of the man who sired him all those years ago?
• Lillic's been in the company of a person who's got their own vendetta against a Scarzni clan; how will Lillic react when that quest turns to violence? Does he favor his friend, or his blood (if distant...)?
• Any other faction of the Pathfinder Society could probably use Lillic's talents; maybe they could better-deal the Exchange...
• He doesn't talk about it much, but Lillic is a devotee of the Lucky Drunk and Desna, with a tip of the hat to the Empyreal Lords. This could go in any sort of direction; Slave liberation in Cheliax, infiltration in Nidal, helping Empyreal cultists just about anywhere...
• He's a shapeshifter, including the ability to take on the shape of an actual fox; Of course there are all sorts of perils that might be faced in such a situation... and all sorts of things that can be discovered, as well...
• That's the past; what about the future? Lillic is the quintessential adventurer, seeking fame and fortune. He's always got an ear open for such an opportunity, and if his past is any indicator, random opportunities and risks like delivering themselves to him...
• His nature calls to him, despite its distance from him; What might he need to go through to learn magical arts? What if his blood awakens to true sorcery that he can't control?

Party Connections: Lillic is in the company of the Bard Fable, who has her own grudge against the Scarzni. He's not been especially forthcoming about his own associations (though, of course, he hasn't lied tp her...) They work together against the Clans, though Lillic tries to curb her on a few things (they might be total shits, and maybe some of them deserve a sudden end... but they're still family... of a sort...)

Zaer Darkwail

Here is more work of my concept and see is it approved before I crunch on my sheet :).

Tithul Charthagnion
Race: Tiefling
Class: Vigilante (warlock archtype)
Alignment: Lawful Evil/Chaotic Good
Biography
Tithul Charthagnion is one fiendish touched sons from House Charthagnion from kingdom of Cheliax, he is known for being Harrow Chosen and thus does reading of cards for nobles and in social cycles and is known for his sharp intelect, wit and insight. Overall his role being social butterfly who travels widely collecting art and various rare tomes (even illegal sort) for family library and he was born blind so he wears blindfold and has attendance of two elven slaves cover for his needs. Origin of the slaves are mystery but as noble from respected mysterious house he is mostly left to own devices.

However none know that he is now most recent 'terrorist' and 'infamous' rebel who had hit upon various slave sites and also cripple activities of Cheliax across inner seas! He plays double life as hedonistic spoiled fortune teller and virtuous vigilante at night. Ironic twist of fate, intercepting one Cheliax's cargo ships (royal cargo delivery) he came upon across the two slaves which now attend in his public persona and help him subtle manner battle Cheliax tyranny!

Reasons how or why he became vigilante are fairly simple; he was born blind indeed yes and he got gifts of a seer. However in age of sixteen when he was most jaded and bitter for the world (thanks for his double edged blessing being harrow chosen and him getting cursed dark visions from pact his house had made), then Sarenrae manifested as vision; a vision to blind young man none the less. In all her glorious splendor told his birth and his gift of supernatural sight was not mistake; it was because he had been chosen by Sarenrae to help bring brigther future for folks in Cheliax and to do so he has walk life as child of light and darkness. Sarenrae then gave divine vision of Cheliax what it could be; something more pleasant, nicer and something what resonated inside his heart. In that moment first time his blind eyes saw, his sight restored on his resolution to make amends for himself and for his accursed parentage and fiendish embracing country.

So, he devoted himself to become a divine secret agent of Sarenrae and work towards to make his vision become a reality. Since then he has diligently worked to be light in darkness while he walks in lands of darkness as one it's heralds who preach for glory of Asmodeus and spill dark prophecies as his house chosen seers who knows secrets of Harrow decks and use of divination magic. Same powers he use to divine where to act and strike cripple the empire, inspire rebellion and overall create chaos in the lands to rubble and shift and then guide proper rule to take on throne to make vision into reality. So thus replacing the young, beautiful but irreedemably evil sorceress queen Abrogail Thrune II.

Notes
I know vigilante must be 1 step away in alignment between personas, but I am willing to take a trait or even a feat so his alignments can truly be opposite to each other between his personas. Or with GM approval allow it to be so for sake of background story and role his vigilante plays at.

Vergil Tanner

Personally speaking, I don't know that he has to be officially "Lawful Evil," since that aspect of him is just a "front." You could easily have him as "Chaotic Good" or "Neutral Good" in that persona, and just have him maintain the appearances of being "Evil" as a cover, for the greater good. I mean...nobody said that good guys couldn't lie, right? Otherwise, you'd never have any "Good" characters going undercover in criminal organisations! :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Zaer Darkwail

The key thing here is that vigilante can count to be either alignment; example neutral good/neutral evil vigilante. He as social persona walks in and out from evil stronghold where only evil aligned people can enter (Forbiddance) and then later on night enters secret sanctum of his which has also forbiddance but only good people can enter it. In so, neither alignment is 'false' nor 'acted'. It all depends what persona vigilante has donned on what his alignment is in that persona.

I could be LG/LE vigilante but I want CG for his vigilante for his focus on 'liberate the country' via rebellion angle and also as vigilante defying the local rigid laws (some laws which LG could be okay with but not everything where as CG does not care and focus more on personal code of conduct).

Vergil Tanner

But I thought that Lawful Good characters didn't have to specifically follow a code of laws; just a code of some kind. If he had a code of honour that he followed to the letter, then wouldn't that count as Lawful Good?

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Coffee Addict

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 09, 2017, 12:10:56 PM
But I thought that Lawful Good characters didn't have to specifically follow a code of laws; just a code of some kind. If he had a code of honour that he followed to the letter, then wouldn't that count as Lawful Good?

Part of the whole LG problem is that, if you exist in a society where the laws are inherently unjust, immoral and wrong, are you still bound to follow that society's codes? 

Petrus02

Quote from: hellrazoromega on January 06, 2017, 10:58:51 PM
I'm not a huge fan of alignments so I tend to play them kinda loose, but I don't want any evil characters and Chaotic Neutral does not mean, "I get to do whatever I want on a whim."

so who cares about complicated alignment problems? ._. pls go into another threat for those, they are unnecessary here

Coffee Addict

Quote from: Petrus02 on January 09, 2017, 12:32:09 PM
so who cares about complicated alignment problems? ._. pls go into another threat for those, they are unnecessary here

He might have said he plays Alignments fast and loose but that doesn't mean he always allows them to bypass the rules.  It's a valid question that we, as potential players, can debate and argue about until the end of time.  But, it's up to hellrazor to okay it. 

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, the note question was for does he allow my Vigilante to be two steps away from his 'social' profile or not. That's the basic gist of it.

hellrazoromega

This is a good time for me to give a bit of info.

For me, it is more about the background than alignment. This is part of why I am not a fan of alignments, they are subjective and open to interpretations. I use them as a very loose guideline and I hope to never her in my game, "Well you can't do that because your alignment is 'X,' people change, they have moments of weakness, they snap, shit happens. Look online and you can find tons of memes where people have placed famous movie or comic characters into the D&D alignments, at various times there are some characters I have seen placed in multiple alignment slots--often diametrically opposed ones. Very few 'people' think they are evil, some of the worst people in history thought they were doing what was right and thought we may not see it they followed their own code even if that code did not fit the laws of the land. In their eyes that makes them lawful good. So I am going to go with the background and the intent. Kill a passerby for pleasure, that is evil. Kill a passerby because they were about to blow up and orphanage that is good in my book. So here is a warning for my game. With the exception of certain beings like outsiders who I can see a rationale for an entire race being 'evil' I treat each NPC as unique. The idea of an entire race being 'evil' or 'good' just gives me the willies and thrashes the concept of free will (which is a whole different argument in itself). So demons, devils, and angels sure, but don't assume that every dark elf is evil ---oh your character can be prejudiced and think that way---but as players don't be surprised to find every person or creature in my games are individuals. 

Also, note that if you use spells or the like to discern alignment that you may get varied answers, for instance maybe the gal you are reading wants to clear cut a forest--the orc may see that an evil while the elf may thing it is not (in other words when it comes to alignment or behavior based on race--like elves being wise treehuggers---assume nothing in my games). I love fantasy settings and while there are some things you will find are subjectively good and evil (as only fantasy can portray) many things will be subjective. Hopefully, everyone who submitted can live with that?

Zaer Darkwail

I can live such loose alignment system (and Eberron is one DnD setting where alignment is secondary and very vague/grey territory anyways). However in regards my vigilante, it just has this class feature to be 'dual aligned' and there are spells which trigger on alignments (like holy smite or holy word), so is the class feature (and said spells) useless or do they function some level?

Elven Sex Goddess

Adventuring - armor
Name: Lady Laethivia Morganthan
Race: Half Elf
Class: Cleric of Isis

Description: Laethivia is a tall lithe slender beauty.   Long flowing dark hair with large wavy curls.   Bright eyes the color of the sky.   A pale porcelain skin tone.  She has a regal noble baring to her features.   Very fine facial features and pointed elven ears.   

Personality: Charismatic,  a force of nature.  Strong, determined to do good and be of help to others.   Fervent in bringing the word of Isis to others.   Yet wise enough not to be over zealous in such pursuit.  Choosing to show and lead by example.   As her lead is behind and bringing greatness to others. 

Background:  As a newly anointed prietess of Isis,  five years ago  Lady Laethiva Morganthan would start her career in adventuring.   On a mission to bring the word of Isis to those that practice magic.  Be it those that are inherently born with the gift of magic, to those that spend long hours digging through musty tomes.  To those that find patronage from other worldly elder powers.

Leisure - priestess adorment
In the process of such a mission for her goddess.   Bringing the light of Isis to the world.   It is only natural that the tall lithe beauty would make life long companions and friends that she adventures with.

Of course her goddess is not only a goddess of magic,  but of fertility and motherhood.   An even adventurers have sex.  An sometimes in that sex the two procreate and well have babies.   An Laethivia is proud of having helped 4 of her adventuring companions in the past as they ease into motherhood and their mates.   

She is the pillar of strength and unity that ties a group together.   Her steadfast and supportive role allows others to be the leaders and forefront in basking of glory.  Her glory is in seeing them succeed and that the word of Isis is spread.

Relationships:  Lovers, or merely friends with benefits.   It is a matter of opinion and regard to whose point of view.    For whatever reason and strange as it sounds.   Laethivia is drawn to  Grikzar Sandstampah.   Is it because both are half breeds.   Or is the masculine strength of personality the warlord exhibits.   

Laethivia from the very beginning when Grikzar is liberated from the fighting pits.   Drawn to that raw physical masculine charismatic power that rolls off of him.   Through it is not as if she simply just threw herself at him.   Over the course of several weeks did the relationship blossom.   Finally triggered by a night in the cups of ale at one of many inns in their travels with the group.  Yet not too the point that they do not remember what had happen but triggered the next step in their relationship which is currently as follows.

Their relationship is not one of monogamy.   At least on his part.   Yet she has not voiced dissent towards such.   Which leads to beg a question would she give into his fantasies or desires.   For like example a threesome,  or for her with one on one female action for his viewing pleasure.   

Yes she is charismatic on her part.   But in a sense she fits his view of women the strong supportive type behind their man.   That knows her place and role.   Perhaps he even takes advantage of such.

Goals: Her goals are simple to continue to bring the word of Isis to the world.   To combat the malign that look to bring darkness and evil upon the world.   An finally to find her soul mate to retire to a temple and have a family.  With a the full knowledge that she has lived a full life. 

Plot hooks: My main focus in providing plot hooks is not to take away from the group.  In such the plot hook does not dominate but merely add flavor and color to the campaign.  Prejudice  and it comes in two parts.   One her being a half elf, this is often not played.   Its part of the game,  and offers up unique challenges in role playing.   Now to make the prejudice even more significant.  A half elf has a lover that is a half orc.   Imagine that,  to a full blooded elf. 

Interposing on another cleric area.   Not everywhere is freedom of religion.   Its not like everyone everywhere is able to worship freely.  As in the fantasy world of kingdoms and empires, there is no 1st amendment  so rival clerics that may pop up and be hostile towards her trying to spread the word of Isis.   

For the DM:  Three magic items that need approval for cost.  1st is just a quarterstaff +1,  2nd is a +1 Benovalent (+2) Scale mail armor.   It allows her to give her armor magically to a fighter that needs it in the front line.   Finally 3rd  a bag of holding I

Other Players:  I am also looking relationship that is blood sisters, or a blood brother and blood sister.  Or simply the best of friends, best friends.     

Petrus02

Feylashiriel "Fey" Amaranthea Edasseril

(explanation of her naming conventions: Elves have 4 names: a personal (given or chosen) name similar to human first names, an "everyday" name, usually an abberation from their personal name, to make dealing with non elvish speakers easier, a hidden, intimate name, usually known only to family, very close friends and lovers, and a last name, representing the affiliation of the bearer with a particular family or clan, similar to human last names)

Warning: One picture NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sex: Female

Class:Ranger4/Wiz 1to go into arcane archer eventually.(Character not built yet, but mostly envisioned.)

Alignment: NG

Nation: Kyonin

Faith: Callistria (focused on revenge for now)

Personality: Having little experience with dealing with strangers, Fey is exceedingly shy. She prefers to stay in the back, far far away from the attention of everyone, and if she does speak, she does so with a quiet, hushed voice, prefering to whisper whenever possible, just as if she was in a library, not anywhere else. She liked her quiet life in the enchanted woods of kyonin, where her everyday life was ordered, where she always knew what was being expected of her, and now finds some solace in the orders of her master, and the guidance of her elder sister. Despite that, she is a very passionate person, committing herself fully to a course or person once she is convinced of it. A burning curiousity awakened within her a few years ago, a curiosity to see new places, her new languages, taste new food... even meet new people as long as she does not have to stand out too much. She still is very interested in the knowledge her books have to offer, and is always seeking the wisdom of ages past, but that dimmed a little bit, with her urge of exploration presently overwhelming her.

Background: (short story, might be expanded in the near future)

Being born as a distant relative of queen Telandia blessed Fey with a carefree life.She was the second born daughter of twins, a very merry, and excidingly rare occasion for elves, with her older sister being born exactly 17 minutes before her. Her childhood was peacefull, and mostly a period of learning and training for her,being taught the traditional fighting style of the kingdom, with bow and magic. While she had the talent to master both,passing her time at the training ground or library, her sister always was drawn outside. She was sheltered away from the eyes of the outsideworld, and all dangers that would come with it, as they were seen to be only a distraction to the prospective youth, who should focus on developing her talents, instead of wasting her time with pointless travel, as so many did. However, Fey too soon found a strange void within her, as she slowly approached adulthood. a longing she could not explain nor understand, but unsettled her teachers greatly. This changed the day she reached 100 years, the traditional age where young elves are acknowledged and accepted into elven society, and she was shown all of the beauty of kyonin.Now she had something to do beside mastering the way of the bow and learning new spells!And this was the moment she realized her void would not be filled by sitting idle here, she had to go out and see the world she so long was being sheltered from. Soon thereafter, kyonin itself could not hold her, as her newly awakened curiosity urged her to see more of the wide wide world before her, to seek that what would fill the void in her soul, to grant her peace and strength of mind, and the calmness she always envied at her elders.

And thus she set out, leaving Kyonin behind, and into the southern empires enjoying her days of wonder, enjoying each new discovery she made along the way. But alas fate had not only good things in store for her, as she fell prey to slavers of the aspis consortium near the border of cheliax, who saw and used the opportunity to capture such a fine material for a new slave, not even hiding their intentions from Fey. Terrified by the prospect of being trained by such ruthless individuals, and to then be sold to an unknown master, she prayed to Callistria to save her, vowing to serve her savior until the day she dies... or her saviors death both in body and mind in return...

Plothooks:
(any of those can be further explained by me in as much depth one wishes, but for the sake of not sitting and writing whole stories and then not being accepted... i shall write only short leads here.)

Fey may be sought out by her kin, who may see her being enslaved as an offence against the Edasseril Family as a whole, and thus trying to free Fey even against her will.

Fey might find a lead to her own personal "brightness" she was looking for before she was captured.

Fey may wish to visit her kin and family back in kyonin, which would lead to numerous problems, she being a slave now, and her friends being non-elves being among the biggest.

Fey may wish to enact revenge on the organization she was captured by, the aspis consortium.

Being very curious, Fey may hear about a riddle, mystery or similar unknown event or item, and may wish to explore more in depth

One could (correctly) guess from Fey's last name, that she is a (distant in truth) relative of Queen Telandia, and try to extract "protection money, a ransom, or a reward from the wealthy kingdom of kyonin.

Already formed bonds:
Twin sisters with muse's character
voluntaryly enslaved to Tithul Charthagnion (zaer)

hellrazoromega

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on January 09, 2017, 06:44:39 PM
  For the DM:  Three magic items that need approval for cost.  1st is just a quarterstaff +1,  2nd is a +1 Benovalent (+2) Scale mail armor.   It allows her to give her armor magically to a fighter that needs it in the front line.   Finally 3rd  a bag of holding I

Approved

hellrazoromega

I have posted the character subs so far in the OP, let me know if I have unintentionally missed anyone.

So far I am liking all of the submissions going to make it tough.

Zaer Darkwail

Added link to my charsheet on my earlier posted char profile (link is in my char name).

Muse

Quote from: Coffee Addict on January 08, 2017, 09:23:51 PM
Fiddlesticks!  I'm sorry.  I just realized your post about the Ice deity was for Eberron.  My apologies.  I'm not an Eberron deity fan and don't know anything about them.  I did a quick glance through a few Wiki's and didn't find anything either.

*Sweat drop* 

Did I say Ebberon?  Jeeze, I must have been sleep deprived!  Sorry. 

As far as love for ice goes, Pharasma is one of the major players on Golarion.  (And to be fair Ice is a subdomain.  :)  )
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Anawyne “Whimsy” Vethril Edasseril

17 minutes older than Feylashiriel, Anawyne grew up sharing everything with her twin, whom she loved with all her heart.  In their third decade, though, Alinizina “Linzi” Avoreen—an arctic elf—was guided by a vision from Tolc to make Whimsy her apprentice. 

Anawyne cried for a week at the knowledge that she'd have to be aprted from her twin for years at a time to master the power Tolc offered her, but knew in her heart of hearts that the Empyreal Lord would not have chosen her if the world did not have need of her. 

Whimsy is every bit as drawn to travel as Fey.  Where Fey is seeking her brightness, Whimsy years to learn the true nature of her calling.  When Fey and Whimsy were captured by slavers ,they prayed together for deliverance, pledging to serve their rescuer for the rest of his life. 

Whimsy now believes that Tithul—having bent sent by the gods to save them—it must be Tolc's will that she help him succeed, and that she was chosen to help place him on the throne of Cheliax, and drive the devils out of that empire. 

Class:  Cleric of Tolc
Fighting Style: Ice, Javelin, Magic, Shield, Sword
Hobbies: Dancing, Dangerously curious about magical objects. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

TFcommando

It looks like there's still room, right?  So here's a preliminary pitch, I'll flesh her out and pin things down when I get the chance.

A fire elemental-blooded sorceress and a noblewoman, one who didn't fit into her position and adopted an alias and new look as she goes on a "spiritual journey" to engage in wild adventures.  Could be Taldan, stifled by the male-dominated and decadent society there, or Chelixian (since there are a few people who didn't fit in there either, kindred spirits)... with her own power, she doesn't feel like binding herself to devils.  A subplot and interest is finding and studying Azlanti runes/artifacts/history, since that was a better, more interesting time than the current small culture of her home.

She puts on the "sexy evil sorceress" look as a front and disguise, and because she's reveling in the freedom to flaunt herself in a way she can't in her noble role.  Though perhaps that side of her is becoming the "real" one and her noble life is the mask!

Edit: Also had the idea of a kensai magus with a related theme, since there are a lot of casters and few melee types.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

hellrazoromega

I think I will close submissions by Friday night and make selections over the weekend. There are some great ones so far and I am still debating on where I want to set the party cap since we have 11 or 12 submissions thus far.

Vergil Tanner

I would humbly suggest 5; it gives you a good spread, some redundancy if people drop out (and you can always contact "failed" submissions as reserves), but more than 5 tends to get messy, cluttered and difficult to manage in terms of a Pathfinder game. But that's just me! Up to you, of course!

GAH, the suspense is KILLING me. XD Selection processes for Pathfinder games haven't been kind to me recently. Here's hoping that this one bucks the trend! :P

hellrazoromega

I was thinking five or six most likely. But I have an idea in the works, let me hammer out a few details and I will present it to everyone to see what they think.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, sounds good to me :). Get idea based on submissions given.

Chulanowa

Alright, updated Lillic with a full background, hooks, and my favorite vulpine picture ever. POMF! Still working on the sheet itself, but I'm using a racial trait from Blood of the Beast that replaces "Kitsune Magic" with the Fox Shape feat.